Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Djaea – Sphere of Matter
Player Section – Djaea
- Patron – Forest Races, Life, Nature, Survival, Sylvan Races. Elements (Balance), Magical (Druids)
- Hierarchs pantheon only – Sphere of Matter (Hierarch)
- Matter pantheon only – Sphere of Matter (Hierarch)
- Elven (Mother Nature) –
- Alphatian Empire (Djaea)
- Forest (Mother Nature) Due to Patron of Balance and Druids.
- Radiance (Mother Nature) Due to Patron of Magical group (Druids)
- Hierarchs (Djaea) Due to Rank of Hierarch.
- Matter (Djaea) Due to Member of Sphere of Matter.
- Spheres (Djaea) Due to Patron of Element (Balance).
- Assembly (Djara) Due to being an Immortal of Mystara
Appearance: a charming lady with dark complexion that is still in her primer, with a long white tunic of ancient style
Djaea’s Campaign Information
Game Master Section – Djaea
Djaea – Hierarch of Matter (34)
- Sourcebooks: Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-19), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Neutral
- Portfolio: Survival of Worlds, respecting nature and life, balancing the ecosystem, survival of the worlds and of the living races, druidism
- Sponsor: Terra
- Other Names: Mother Nature, Shield of Worlds
- Artefacts: Warhammer of Djaea
Allies of Djaea
Assists (can also be assisted by)
- Chiron (6) Initiate of Matter
Enemies of Djaea
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
- Orcus (26) Eternal of Entropy
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Matter
- Sponsorship of the Matter Sphere
- Earth Elemaster (33) Hierarch of Matter
- Ouranos (35) Hierarch of Matter Moved to Entropy (34)
- Terra (36) Hierarch of Matter
- Buglore (9) Temporal of Matter
- Djaea (34) Hierarch of Matter
- Infaust (16) Celestial of Matter
- Faunus (11) Temporal of Matter
- Chiron (6) Initiate of Matter
- Forsetta (7) Temporal of Matter
- Ka (35) Hierarch of Matter
- Bastet (16) Celestial of Matter moved to Time (22).
- Gorrziok (22) Empyreal of Matter moved to Time (25)
- Crakkak (10) Temporal of Matter moved to Time (10)
- Kagyar (28) Eternal of Matter
- Lokena (2) Initiate of Matter
- Lornasen (10) Temporal of Matter moved from Energy (7)
- Ninfangle (27) Eternal of Matter (27) Moved to Thought (26)
- Wogar (5) Initiate of Matter
- Tahkati (17) Celestial of Matter moved from Energy (17)
- Utnapishtim (23) Empyreal of Matter
- Land (27) Eternal of Matter
- Maat (30) Eternal of Matter
- Macroblan (13) Celestial of Matter moved to Entropy (27)
- Malafor (18) Celestial of Matter moved to Time (15)
- The Great One (26) Eternal of Matter
- Urtson (12) Temporal of Matter moved to Thought (7)
- Terra (36) Hierarch of Matter
- Valerias (31) Hierarch of Matter
History: born among the Neathar tribes who lived on the fringes of the Blackmoor empire, Djaea soon became well versed in the arcane arts and refused to follow the alluring way of the Blackmoorian technology. Djaea kept herself and her protégés at wide berth from Blackmoor’s shadow, not liking the way it was changing and corrupting the world, and this attitude never changed during her whole life. She was way ahead in her path of the Polymath when Blackmoor blew itself up in the Great Rain of Fire. She managed to survive, but she was deeply shaken by the devastation that she witnessed in the world around her.
After saving numerous tribes from an untimely extinction, she became immortal around BC 2930, and from that moment on she swore she would have done all to protect nature and the living races from utter destruction. She began then to teach some enlightened souls the Way of Nature, and they learnt how to respect the natural balance between the forces of the universe, to protect nature in all its aspects as the cradle of life. This way she introduced druidism on Mystara for the first time, and her worship grew tremendously with each passing century, bringing her on the top level of the immortal hierarchy.
Personality: Djaea (or Mother Nature, as many call her) is not tied to any particular element. Instead she preaches to respect all of the forces of nature. She tries hard to get all the information she can gather on the nature of the Multiverse to understand it better, and encourages her followers to do the same on a smaller scale. Djaea doesn’t like to act instinctively and always tries to recollect her mind before taking action. She’s terribly worried of all the negative repercussions that a hasted decision could bring to the environment, and for this reason she’s always trying to suggest a path that will involve the less possible danger for living species and worlds. This is why is often accused of being slow and meditative. She greatly respects Khoronus and the two have become a pair (Father Time and Mother Nature). She also cooperates often with Terra, sharing her love for the living species. She’s a fierce enemy of any immortal who tries to bring destruction or to alter the universal balance.
Info on Djaea to be discovered by Groups
- Davania (Djaea)
- Savage Coast (Shield of Worlds)
Design Details – Ixion
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Neutral
- Favoured weapon: none (allowed all-natural weapons of druids)
- Clerics skills and powers: +1 bonus to Wisdom, bonus nature lore general skill. Clerics of Djaea are druids.
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Matter, Protection, Earth, Plants, Animals
- Preferred weapon: light mace
Djaea – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Balance and Druids (patron) linked to the Forest pantheon.
- Balance (patron) added to the Elements patron group.
- Druids (patron) linked to the Magical patron group.
- Elements (patron group) linked to the Spheres pantheon.
- Magical (patron group) linked to the Radiance pantheon.
- Hierarch (rank) added to the Hierarchs pantheon.
- Sphere of Matter (rank group) added to Matter pantheon.
- 2021-09-09 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-20 – Added ally of Chiron.
- 2021-08-19 – Update to allies and enemies. Update to layout, menu, tags and links.
- 2021-08-18 – Update to allies and enemies.
- 2021-08-05 – Updating allies and enemies.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.