Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Wrath of the Immortals Timeline
Mystara Timelines: The timeline of Mystara has been re-written for my campaign in relation to the events that occur during the Wrath of the Immortals and past the start of AC 1000. Each year will detail how published material is linked into the storyline and will become cannon for my existing campaigns.
This includes incorporating the currently released 5th Edition adventures into the storyline.
Each game year represents a character advancing one level in the storyline. So a players who wants to experience more storyline has to choose between taking a level and gaining more insight into the world around them.
Once a level is gained, a character is unable to return to a previous years storyline, and if that story is still unresolved, then they are dealing with the ramifications of why it is unresolved which could have been worse than if they had dealt with it in a timely manner.
- Tuesday D&D Group in year AC 1008 (Level 9)
- Wednesday D&D Group in year AC 1008 (Level 9)
- Friday D&D Group in year AC 1006 (Level 7)
A list of useful links in relation to time in the campaign.
- Timeline Overview talks about why I have this timeline section and what it means to the campaign.
- Historic Events that deals with what events people can know about with a study in History.
- Base Campaign Calendar that shows what are the main expected events in any given month that occur annually.
- Darokin – Monthly event calendar with Darokin specific annual events described.
- Ethengar – Monthly event calendar with Ethengar specific annual events described.
- Five Shires – Monthly event calendar with Five Shires specific annual events described.
- Glantri – Monthly event calendar with Glantri specific annual events described.
- Karameikos – Monthly event calendar with Karameikos specific annual events described.
- Minrothad – Monthly event calendar with Minrothad specific annual events described.
- Rockhome – Monthly event calendar with Rockhome specific annual events described.
Phase 5 – Aftermath
AC 1020 (21sr)
Phase 6 – Duty
AC 1025 (26th)
Phase 7 – Immortality
AC 1030 (31st)
- 2022-08-16 – Removal of extra columns to clean up the look of the different phases of the setting.
- 2021-05-16 – Added in the calendar links to make this page all about time in the setting.
- 2020-12-20 – Layout clean-up.
Overview, Historic Events, AC 1000, AC 1001, AC 1002, AC 1003, AC 1004, AC 1005, AC 1006, AC 1007, AC 1008, AC 1009, AC 1010, AC 1011, AC 1012, AC 1013, AC 1014, AC 1015, AC 1016, AC 1017, AC 1018, AC 1019, AC 1020
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.