Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Masauwu – Sphere of Entropy
Player Information – Masauwu
Masauwu, Master of Intrigue
- Warlocks: Pact of the Hexblade
- Patron – Illusions, Intrigue, Politics, Spies, Spokesman, Subterfuge, Temptation, Thieves.
- Patron and Title Keywords – Corruptors (Con-men, Corruption, Deceit, Dishonesty), Title (Sphere of Entropy (Eternal))
- Eternals pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Eternal)
- Entropy pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Eternal)
- Halfling (Masauwu) Torch of Masauwu
- Alphatian Empire (Master of Intrigue) Due to Patron of Corruptors group (Con-men, Corruption, Deceit)
- Land Guilds (The Ambassador) Greatsword of Masauwu
- Ocean Guilds (The Ambassador) Due to Patron of Con-men and Dishonesty
- Thyatian Empire (The Ambassador) Due to Patron of Corruption. Currently Supporting with Artefact Blackrazor.
- Ylari (Master of Intrigue) Due to Patron of Deceit.
- Assembly (Masauwu) Due to being an Immortal of Mystara.
- a tall dark skinned man, always perfect shaven, elegant and with a charming smile, high cheekbones and black mesmerising eyes, clad with rich silk garments.
- a burly, wiry 4′ tall black man wearing animal skins and holding a big flaming torch as weapon
Masauwu’s Campaign Information
Game Master Section – Masauwu
Masauwu – Eternal of Entropy (28)
- Sourcebooks: Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-27), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Portfolio: fast-talking, intrigue, deceit, illusion, politics, brainwashing, temptation, corruption, sponsoring new Entropic candidates, thieves, spies and con-men.
- Other Names: Enebaan, The Ambassador
- Sponsor: Hel
- Alignment: Chaotic
- Domains: Trickery (U) Corruption, Lust (N) Hunger
- Artefact Weapon: Greatsword – Blackrazor, Torch of Masauwu
Allies of Masauwu
Assists (can also be assisted by)
- Hel (36) Hierarch of Entropy
Enemies of Masauwu
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Entropy
- Sponsorship of the Entropy Sphere
- Hel (36) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Thanatos (35) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Alphaks (20) Empyreal of Entropy
- Arik (18) Celestial of Entropy
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (11)
- Atzanteotl (31) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Bachraeus (19) Empyreal of Entropy
- Demogorgon (30) Eternal of Entropy.
- Loki (30) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Orcus (26) Eternal of Entropy
- Ouranos (34) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy (35)
- Pharamond (32) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy
- Qywattz (21) Empyreal of Entropy moved from Thought (20)
- Ranivorus (16) Celestial of Entropy
- Loup (9) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (9)
- Talitha (25) Eternal of Entropy
History: during his mortal life, Masauwu was a charismatic Nithian con-man who lived on the Minrothad isles. His persuasive skills were so honed and impressive that nobody could resist his fast talking, and he always managed to get what he wanted (money, women or protection), duping his unwitting victims. He basically lived off others as a parasite, deceiving people to live off their earnings. He was an amoral and ruthless man who lived only to satisfy his desires. He managed to escape law and punishment for his crimes for a long time thanks to his cunning and him being constantly on the move, until the day when a group of victims burning with vengeance teamed up and caught him unaware. He was tied to a pole to be burnt alive, but he was miraculously spirited away by Hel before dying. The Entropic immortal had noticed Masauwu already, so she proposed him to become his lackey, since she needed a cunning and diplomatic person as him to increase Entropy’s power in the Multiverse. With great pleasure Masauwu embarked on the path of the Deceiver and finally became immortal around VI century BC, leaving behind his trail only chaos, mayhem and deadly feuds and contributing to Nithia’s downfall.
Personality: Now Masauwu acts as spokesman and diplomatic envoy for the Sphere of Entropy during official meetings with representative of other spheres (oftentimes when the Entropy hierarch doesn’t want to or cannot attend personally) and is constantly monitoring the mortals on the Prime to look for potential candidates for the sphere of Entropy. However, rather than concentrating on evil types, he likes better to corrupt heroic champions of Good, leading them to perdition and later chaining them to the cause of Entropy. Being a great manipulator of other’s will, Masauwu rarely uses brute strength to reach his aims and is perfectly capable of deceiving other immortals when needs be, always framing somebody else and thus causing more strife and chaos among the spheres.
Info on Masauwu to be discovered by Groups
- Nithian (Masauwu)
- Savage Coast (Enebaan)
Design Details of Masauwu
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Followers’ alignment: any; clerics must be Chaotic
- Favourite weapons: none (allowed all bludgeoning weapons, all types of daggers and one type of sword at cleric’s choice)
- Clerics skills & powers: +1 bonus to Charisma, bonus “Persuasion” skill, bonus language, +2 bonus at anyone of the following skills (cleric’s choice) Deceiving, Diplomacy, Fast talking, Persuasion, Etiquette
- Avengers skills & powers: +1 bonus to Charisma, +2 bonus to “Deceiving” skill
- Spells: feign death (2), deceit (4), impersonate (6), demonic metamorphosis (7).
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Entropy, Evil, Deceit, Illusion, Persuasion
- Preferred weapon: club
Moved from the Hunger Domain to Arcana. Changed Fast Talking to Dishonesty.
Masauwu – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Con-men and Dishonesty (patron) added to the Ocean Guilds pantheon.
- Corruption (patron) added to the Thyatian Empire pantheon.
- Con-men, Corruption, Deceit and Dishonesty (patron) added to the Corruptors patron group.
- Deceit (patron) added to the Ylari pantheon.
- Corruptors (patron group) added to the Alphatian Empire pantheon.
- Eternal (rank) added to the Eternals pantheon.
- Sphere of Entropy (rank group) added to Entropy pantheon.
- 2021-09-15 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon. Added new name, “Master of Intrigue”.
- 2021-08-10 – Fixed the tags and links.
- 2021-08-06 – Updated the allies and enemies section, layout..
- 2021-02-22 – Cleaned up formatting and added links to artefacts.
- 2020-06-23 – Added Allies, Enemies, History, Personality and Other system stats.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview, Patrons
GM Section: Immortality Overview, Path Conqueror, Path Dragon, Path Dynast, Path Epic Hero, Path Paragon, Path Polymath, Quest Petition, Quest Meeting
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
Library of Books
B5, d20 System, Pathfinder, SW
This site is currently undergoing migration to www.thedarkelf007.com website due to needing a different set of tools that I had available to me on here.
Basic Links: Who Am I?, Home, Game Tools, Game Session Videos, My Campaigns, My Library, Site Map, Subscription Information
Game Systems: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder 1 & 2, Shadowrun, Star Wars. Other Game Systems
Site sponsored by the author AS Hamilton (my wife) with her books available on amazon kindle.