Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Fugit – Sphere of Time
- Patron – Knowledge, Memory, Paradox, Time.
- Patron and Title Keywords – Experience, Science (History), Title (Sphere of Time (Eternal))
- Eternals pantheon only – Sphere of Time (Eternal)
- Time pantheon only – Sphere of Time (Eternal)
- Dragonkin (The Temporal Prime) Due to Patron of History
- Dwarven and Gnome (The Temporal Prime) Due to Patron of Science group (History)
- Elven (The Temporal Prime) Due to Patron of Experience
- Thyatian Empire (The Temporal Prime)
- Assembly (Fugit) Due to being an Immortal of Mystara.
Appearance: a man so old he appears ageless, with a bald head, a short white beard, many wrinkles that frame a face with a wise and calm aspect, but in which are two bright, attentive and inquisitive eyes, wearing a light blue long tunic that appears liquid due to the folds and the reflections that continually ripple it. Fugit is enveloped by an aura that to the eyes of the observer always make him appear divided in hundreds of images that repeat, after a few fractions of second delay, all his movements.
Game Master Section
Fugit – Eternal of Time (30)
- Sourcebooks: Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Lawful
- Portfolio: persevere the flow of time, memory, history, experience, knowledge, temporal paradoxes
- Other Names: The Temporal Prime
- Artefacts: Crystal of Fugit
Allies of Fugit
Assists (can also be assisted by)
Enemies of Fugit
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
- Ka (35) Hierarch of Matter
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Time
- Sponsorship of the Time Sphere
- Fugit (30) Eternal of Time
- Khoronus (36) Hierarch of Time
- Khoronus (36) Hierarch of Time
- Brindorhin (14) Celestial of Time
- Finidel (7) Temporal of Time
- Carnelian (11) Temporal of Time
- Ordana (31) Hierarch of Time
- Petra (17) Celestial of Time
- Protius (29) Eternal of Time
- Al-Kalim (3) Initiate of Time
- Ahmanni (16) Celestial of Time moved from Thought (14)
- Chardastes (24) Empyreal of Time
- Hymir (13) Celestial of Time
- Kallala (14) Celestial of Time moved to Entropy (22)
- Malafor (15) Celestial of Time moved from Matter (18)
- Crakkak (10) Temporal of Time moved from Matter (10)
- Vanya (23) Empyreal of Time
- Liena (1) Initiate of Time
- Taroyas (6) Initiate of Time moved to Thought (6)
- Brindorhin (14) Celestial of Time
- Khoronus (36) Hierarch of Time
- Luca (12) Temporal of Time
- Simurgh (26) Eternal of Time
- Vethandi (35) Hierarch of Time
- Gorrziok (25) Eternal of Time moved from Matter (22)
- Skuld (34) Hierarch of Time was Entropy (34)
- Tyche (28) Eternal of Time (28) was Thought (28)
- Urd (32) Hierarch of Time was Matter (35)
- Zalaj (27) Eternal of Time
- Water Elemaster (32) Hierarch of Time
History: the origins of Fugit and the way in which he became Immortal are quite bizarre. He came from the Temporal Prime (the plane of the temporal flow that surrounds each reality), in which he lived in symbiosis together with others of his race. Because of the interference of some carnifex in the temporal flow, the members of his race were magically attracted towards portals that led to Mystara, here they were imprisoned and utilised for experiments that helped the carnifex in their attempts to achieve the total control of the space-time. Last among the survivors of this unequal fight, Fugit was able to communicate with the Immortal Simurgh and to warn him of how much had happened. Simurgh tried his best to help Fugit’s people (by now reduced to a few dozen individuals), but the tragedy by now was inevitable and for the Immortals (warned by Simurgh) there just remained one final drastic solution. Understanding well that if they didn’t do anything other worlds also would be in danger, Fugit accepted the proposal of the Immortals of Mystara and he was made the instrument of their revenge. In the final ceremony that should open wide to the carnifex the space-time portal making them thus Immortals and capable of unlocking the gates of the prison of the Entity of Elsewhere, Fugit became the catalyst of the power of the Immortals and the result was the failure of the ritual of the carnifex and a surge of anti-time that completely ruined all their cultures, while the few survivors were taken by the Immortals and then locked up in the Wells of Exile for ever. Following the ritual, Fugit survived and again found himself changed by the energy which he had been through, his essence became that of an Immortal. From that moment he was devoted to the Sphere of Time and he became the defender of the Temporal Plane and of the reality of the Multiverse. In the following centuries Fugit participated to the construction of the Drop of Forgetfulness in order to remove the dangerous memory of Nithia from Mystara, to the destruction of the chronomancy rebels of Vertiloch and to operations of temporal tidiness/police more or less unknown.
Personality: Fugit is the expert on the history of the Multiverse, a methodical student of the Temporal Plane and of its characteristics, and has the important order entrusted to him by the Hierarch of Time of watching the temporal paradoxes on Mystara. He is known as the Keeper of Memory and he is a sort of supervisor and hunter for the Sphere of Time, whose duty is to monitor, from his homeplane (Tempus), whoever has dealings with the temporal plane and imprison those that abuse it.. Fugit is charged with facing and eliminating anti-time practises, like the excessive use of spells of longevity, abuse of artefacts of time travelling or temporal tunnels, since they oppose the natural creep of time. Fugit is obstinate and methodical, but unflinching in the defence of his ideas and of the unrelenting creep of time, an unrelenting executor who is greatly amused to study the paradoxes how to find and punish those that threaten the known temporal reality. He is also one of the principal enemies of the Hollow World, and for this is an adversary of Ka, Ixion and Korotiku (Ordana has been forgiven for a time due to the “intercession” of Khoronus), which he considers too true to the rules, heartless and deprived of imagination or compassion. The truth is that Fugit firmly believes in the selection of civilisation directed by time and by history, therefore if the mortals are not able to help themselves it is just that they disappear as a consequence of their errors, or for avoiding that in future other cultures and wider territories are set in danger (as happened with Nithia). However, unlike his allies Khoronus and Simurgh (much more diplomatic), the authoritative and rigid character of Fugit often drives him to demonise the behaviour of the three patrons of the Hollow World and to openly condemn them, a thing that naturally inspires their hate and serves to paint Fugit as an excited and destructive dogmatist (traits that are also often attributed to him by the mortals, seeing his connection with the unrelenting flow of time and the inevitability of death).
Information to be discovered by Groups
- Serpent Peninsular (Fugit)
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: any; clerics must be Lawful or Neutral
- Favoured weapon: scythe (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: extraordinary power of celerity once per day (can have two actions for 1d4 round), free sense time skill, +2 bonus to any one knowledge or history skill (not free)
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Time, Law, Knowledge, Oracle
- Preferred weapon: scythe
Moved from Rank 22 (Empyreal) to Rank 30 (Eternal).
Fugit – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Experience (patron) linked to Elven pantheon.
- History (patron) linked to the Dragonkin pantheon.
- History (patron) linked to the Science patron group.
- Science (patron group) linked to the Dwarven and Gnome pantheon.
- Eternal (rank) added to the Eternals pantheon.
- Sphere of Time (rank group) added to Time pantheon.
- 2021-09-20 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon. Moved up to Rank 30 and Gained Eternal title.
- 2021-09-04 – Added a new name, The Temporal Prime and moved into the Thyatian pantheon.
- 2021-08-15 – Update to allies and enemies.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.