Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Tahkati – Sphere of Matter
Player Section – Tahkati
Storm-Tamer, The Horse Lord
- Patron – Horses, Revenge.
- Patron and Title Keywords – Ferocity, Nationality (Atruaghin Clans (Children of Atruaghin, Clan of the Horse)), Title (Sphere of Matter (Celestial)), Warfare (Battle, Cavalry)
- Atruaghin pantheon only – Nationality (Atruaghin Clans (Children of Atruaghin, Clan of the Horse))
- Celestial pantheon only – Sphere of Matter (Celestial)
- Matter pantheon only – Sphere of Matter (Celestial)
- Atruaghin (Storm-Tamer) Due to Patron of Cavalry, Children of Atruaghin, Clan of the Horse and Ferocity.
- Ethengarian (The Horse Lord) Due to Patron of Cavalry and Ferocity.
- Norse (The Horse Lord) Due to Patron of Battle.
- Thyatian Empire (The Horse Lord) Due to Patron of Warfare group (Battle, Cavalry)
- Assembly (Tahkati) Due to Patron of Ferocity.
Appearance: a copper-skinned human much smaller than normal (around 1.60m), but with shoulders so wide and muscular the result thus is a imposing an threatening build. The sides of the head are always shaved and carries the remaining hair gathered in a black mane similar to those of a horse, while the rest of the body is nude, with the exception of a loincloth of linen tied to a belt with the scalps of his enemies, to which is also attached a dagger carved from the humerus of a buffalo.
Tahkati’s Campaign Information
Tahkati’s meaning behind names
- Storm-Tamer – Representing an naming convention around an event witness at the birth of a child or an event related to becoming an adult.
- Tahkati – Does not have a historical name connection.
Game Master Section – Tahkati
Tahkati – Celestial of Matter (17)
Was Celestial of Energy (17)
- Sourcebooks: Mystara Players Handbook (mph103), Wrath of the Immortals (wi-b1-41), The Atruaghin Clans (gaz14-15), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Portfolio: clan of the horse, horses and cavalry, protect the children of Atruaghin, fighting, revenge, fierceness
- Other Names: Storm-Tamer, The Horse Lord
- Sponsor: Ixion (Energy) then Ka (Matter)
- Artefacts: Bone Dagger of Tahkati
Allies of Tahkati
Assists (can also be assisted by)
Enemies of Tahkati
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
- Atzanteotl (31) Hierarch of Entropy.
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Energy
- Sponsorship of the Energy Sphere
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Coberham (18) Celestial of Energy
- Gorm (19) Empyreal of Energy moved to Thought (22)
- Heimdal (30) Eternal of Energy
- Ilsundal (34) Hierarch of Energy.
- Mahmatti (14) Celestial of Energy
- Ninsun (35) Hierarch of Energy
- Palartarkan (12) Temporal of Energy moved to Thought (11)
- Patura (10) Temporal of Energy
- Rathanos (28) Eternal of Energy
- Razud (31) Hierarch of Energy.
- Saturnius (20) Empyreal of Energy
- Tahkati (17) Celestial of Energy moved to Matter (17)
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (30)
- Raith (12) Temporal of Energy
- The Korrigans (24) Empyreal of Energy moved to Matter (22)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Thalia (36) Hierarch of Energy moved to Thought (31)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Zugzul (32) Hierarch of Energy.
- Slizzark (15) Celestial of Energy moved to Entropy (17)
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Confirmed not to have a sponsor
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Matter
- Sponsorship of the Matter Sphere
- Earth Elemaster (33) Hierarch of Matter
- Ouranos (35) Hierarch of Matter Moved to Entropy (34)
- Terra (36) Hierarch of Matter
- Buglore (9) Temporal of Matter
- Djaea (34) Hierarch of Matter
- Infaust (16) Celestial of Matter
- Faunus (11) Temporal of Matter
- Chiron (6) Initiate of Matter
- Forsetta (7) Temporal of Matter
- Ka (35) Hierarch of Matter
- Bastet (16) Celestial of Matter moved to Time (22).
- Gorrziok (22) Empyreal of Matter moved to Time (25)
- Crakkak (10) Temporal of Matter moved to Time (10)
- Kagyar (28) Eternal of Matter
- Lokena (2) Initiate of Matter
- Lornasen (10) Temporal of Matter moved from Energy (7)
- Ninfangle (27) Eternal of Matter (27) Moved to Thought (26)
- Wogar (5) Initiate of Matter
- Tahkati (17) Celestial of Matter moved from Energy (17)
- Utnapishtim (23) Empyreal of Matter
- Land (27) Eternal of Matter
- Maat (30) Eternal of Matter
- Macroblan (13) Celestial of Matter moved to Entropy (27)
- Malafor (18) Celestial of Matter moved to Time (15)
- The Great One (26) Eternal of Matter
- Urtson (12) Temporal of Matter moved to Thought (7)
- Terra (36) Hierarch of Matter
- Valerias (31) Hierarch of Matter
History: Tahkati lived among the Oltecs who later became the Children of Atruaghin long before the arrival of the latter and was the first to unify the tribes by force of arms in 1675 BC. The secret of the military strength of Tahkati derives from his greatest deed: the domestication of the horses. Successfully having mounts, he guided his tribe (renamed the Clan of the Horse) against the other clans and reduced the tribes to obedience and unity under his banner. Tahkati became the greatest warrior of the prairies and following his vocation to the military arts managed to achieve Immortality in the Sphere of Energy in 1620 BC. When he knew of the arrival of a new leader that had reunified the people of the prairies, he was interested in this thing, but very soon began to despise Atruaghin when he saw that the unification happened through diplomacy and words and not by virtue of the rule of the strongest. If it had not been for the intervention of Ka and Ixion, once worshipped by him and still revered, he would have safely attempted to destroy Atruaghin. He decided instead to leave him, and at once he departed to ally himself with Atzanteotl listening to his advice. He therefore left to unleash the humanoid tribes against the Children of Atruaghin and the enslaved, after having received the promise that the Clan of the Horse would be saved. When he was insulted by the lies of Atzanteotl he rushed to him in order to destroy him but was defeated and almost killed by the great power of the Entropic. It was thus that when Atruaghin returned among the clans to free them, Tahkati for his part aligned himself and together with Ka and Ixion he granted the means for dislodging the humanoids and lift the great plateau.
Personality: From when Atruaghin became Immortal the two have frequently collaborated, and even if they are not proper friends, the two respect each other and Tahkati is faithful to Atruaghin. Because of his fierce, haughty and determined character (that often brought him to respond to each provocation, placing him in difficult situations) he doesn’t approve of the calmness and temperance of Atruaghin, and wishes that the other would be more prompt and decisive in promoting the crusade against the Entropics and the enemies of the clan.
Info on Tahkati to be discovered by Groups
Unfinished Pantheon: Oltec (Tahkati)
Sphere Pantheon: Energy (Tahkati)
Design Details – Tahkati
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: any; clerics must be Neutral or Lawful
- Favoured weapon: bone dagger (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: : +1 bonus to Strength, free resistance skill
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Energy, Law, War, Strength, Animal
- Preferred weapon: bone dagger
Moved from Sphere of Energy to Matter. Changed Fierceness to Ferocity. Changed Fighting to Battle.
Tahkati – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Battle (rank) added to Norse pantheon
- Battle (patron) added to the Warfare patron group.
- Cavalry and Ferocity (patron) added to Atruaghin and Ethengarian pantheons.
- Cavalry (patron) added to Warfare patron group.
- Warfare (patron group) added to Thyatian Empire pantheon.
- Children of Atruaghin and Clan of the Horse (nationality) added to the Atruaghin pantheon.
- Celestial (rank) added to the Celestials pantheon.
- Sphere of Matter (rank group) added to Matter pantheon.
- 2021-09-26 – Moved to Sphere of Matter.
- 2021-09-17 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon. Added new name, “The Horse Lord”.
- 2021-08-15 – Update to layout, tags and menu.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.