Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Orcus – Sphere of Entropy
Player Section – Orcus
- Patron – Lycanthropes, Sadism, Undeath, Violence. Patron – Corruptors (Cannibalism), Elements (Destruction)
- Eternals pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Eternal)
- Entropy pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Eternal)
- Alphatian Empire (Lord of Demons and Undead) Due to Patron of Corruptors (Cannibalism)
- Outcast (Oruguz) Due to Patron of Cannibalism.
- Thyatian Empire (The Black Prince)
- Darkness (The Black Prince) Due to Patron of Destruction.
- Entropy (Orcus) Due to Member of Sphere of Entropy.
- Eternals (Orcus) Due to Rank of Eternal.
- Spheres (Orcus) Due to Patron of Elements group (Destruction)
Appearance: a 15′ tall humanoid with goat’s head and cloves, a pair of huge ram’s horns, a wiry and hairy torso with two muscled arms.
Orcus’s Campaign Information
Game Master Section – Orcus
Orcus – Eternal of Energy (26)
- Sourcebooks: Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-16), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Portfolio: violent death, sadism, mass destruction, undead, cannibalism, devil swines and evil lycanthropes
- Other Names: The Goat, Master of the Dead, The Black Prince, Lord of Demons and Undead, Oruguz
- Sponsor: Thanatos
- Alignment: Chaotic
- Artefact Weapon: Whip of Orcus
Allies of Orcus
Enemies of Orcus
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
- Alphaks (20) Empyreal of Entropy
- Demogorgon (30) Eternal of Entropy
- Djaea (34) Hierarch of Matter
- Malinois (14) Celestial of Thought
- Nyx (33) Hierarch of Entropy
- Ruaidhri (3) Initiate of Thought
- Kagyar (28) Eternal of Matter
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Entropy
- Sponsorship of the Entropy Sphere
- Hel (36) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Thanatos (35) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Alphaks (20) Empyreal of Entropy
- Arik (18) Celestial of Entropy
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (11)
- Atzanteotl (31) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Bachraeus (19) Empyreal of Entropy
- Demogorgon (30) Eternal of Entropy.
- Loki (30) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Orcus (26) Eternal of Entropy
- Ouranos (34) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy (35)
- Pharamond (32) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy
- Qywattz (21) Empyreal of Entropy moved from Thought (20)
- Ranivorus (16) Celestial of Entropy
- Loup (9) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (9)
- Talitha (25) Eternal of Entropy
History: during his mortal life, Orcus was a merciless Taymora warleader who lived in the region later to be known as Traladara. His hatred towards all the living beings and his thirst for blood caught Thanatos’s attention and soon he led Orcus on the path of immortality, turning him into the first devil swine of Mystara. Orcus became a legendary figure after his ascension in XVIII century BC and his deeds were later incorporated into the Traladaran legends as the perfect sample of cruelty and horror. Orcus’s cult became then widespread among the evil shapeshifters and he became known among the Thyatians when they made contact with the Traladarans.
Personality: Orcus’s main goal is to destroy everything associated with beauty and life. He is obsessed with spreading terror and mass destruction in the cruellest way possible, and for this reason he’s in race against Alphaks for the crown of King of Destruction. Despite the fact he’s always portrayed in bestial forms, he is cynical and merciless, the flawless sample of the cold logic of evil. Among his interests lies the patronage of undead, a field where he competes with Nyx and Demogorgon to win away from them more followers. Being a patron of lycanthropes, Orcus is also sworn enemy of Ruaidhri Hawkbane and Saimpt Malinois.
Info on Orcus to be discovered by Groups
Unfinished Pantheon:- Savage Coast (Master of the Dead)
Design Details – Orucs
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Chaotic
- Favoured weapon: whip and club (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: -2 bonus to AC when fighting against demi-humans; control undead as liege with HD equal to double his level (max 40 HD); torture bonus skill
- Avenger skills & powers: +1 bonus to rolls to hit and damage with one weapon of choice, +2 bonus to torture general skill
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Entropy, Chaos, Evil, Destruction, Death
- Preferred weapon: Great club
Orcus – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Cannibalism (patron) added to the Outcast pantheon.(Bagni, Orcus)
- Cannibalism (patron) added to the Corruptors patron group.
- Destruction (patron) added to the Darkness pantheon.
- Destruction (patron) added to the Elements patron group.
- Corruptors (patron group) added to the Alphatian Empire pantheon.
- Elements (patron group) added to the Spheres pantheon.
- Eternal (rank) added to the Eternals pantheon.
- Sphere of Entropy (rank group) added to Entropy pantheon.
- 2021-09-12 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-19 – Updates to allies and enemies. Update to layout, tags, menu and links.
- 2021-08-06 – Updated to allies and enemies.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.