Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Water
Water Pantheon Overview
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
(The elemental culture only about the element of Water.)
- Primary Patrons –
- Primary Domains –
- Primary Secret Crafts –
- Core Immortals –
- Secondary Patrons – Regional (Arctic (1)),
- Secondary Domains – Water (Arctic),
- Secondary Secret Crafts – Waterologist (Arctic),
- Immortals of Entropy (1) – Stodos (Initiate 6, as Cryonax, Arctic),
- Immortals of Time () –
- Keywords: Water, Elements (Cold)
This religion is mostly concerned with: Water. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Water Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Water Pantheon
Water Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Water Pantheon Immortals
- Spheres of Power – Entropy (), Thought (), Matter (), Energy (), Time ()
- Domains –
- Patrons and Title Keyword (important)
- Elements (1, Cold (2))
- Patrons and Title Keyword (related)
- Corruptors (1, Corruption (1))
- Elements (1, Darkness (1))
- Living (1, Death (1))
- Racial (1, Genasi (Darkness (1)))
- Regional (1, Arctic (1))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Water Pantheon Immortals of Energy/Fire
- Water Pantheon Immortals of Entropy/Darkness
- Cryonax (see Stodos) (i6) Domains – Apocalypse, Corruption, Void. Patron – Ice. Elements (Cold), Regional (Arctic)
- Queen of Ice and Shadow (see Hel) (H36) Domains – Corruption, Darkness, Death, Grave. Patron – Reincarnation, Shadow. Corruptors (Corruption), Elements (Cold, Darkness), Living (Death), Racial (Genasi (Darkness))
- Water Pantheon Immortals of Matter/Earth
- Water Pantheon Immortals of Thought/Air
- Water Pantheon Immortals of Time/Water
Water Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Water Element): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Water): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the element.
- Base Anathema (Water): Destroying the sustainability of the element or using the opposing element of Fire.
Water Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Water Pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Water Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Water – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Cold (patron) linked to the Ocean and Water pantheon. (Hel and Stodos)
- Water (patron) linked to the Water pantheon.
- 2021-09-06 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.