Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Matter
Matter Pantheon Overview
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
- Keywords: Sphere of Matter (Hierarch)
This religion is mostly concerned with: tba. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Matter Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Matter Pantheon
Matter Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Matter Pantheon Immortals
- Spheres of Power – Entropy (), Thought (), Matter (), Energy (), Time ()
- Hierarchs (5) – Terra (36), Ka (35), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Atruaghin (32), Valerias (31)
- Eternals (6) – Maat (30), N’grath (29), Kagyar (28), Land (27), The Great One (26), Polunius (25)
- Empyreals (6) – Wayland (24), Utnapishtim (23), The Korrigans (22), Diamond (21), Ilmarinen (20), Ground (19)
- Celestials (6) – Opal (18), Tahkati (17), Infaust (16), Hattani (15), The Eternal General (14), Garl (13)
- Temporals (6) – Pearl (12), Faunus (11), Lornasen (10), Buglore (9), Paarkum (8), Forsetta (7)
- Initiates (4) – Chiron (6), Wogar (5), The Twelve Watches (4), Lokena (2)
- Domains –
- Patrons and Title Keywords (Important)
- Sphere of Matter (34, Hierarch (6), Eternal (6), Empyreal (6), Celestial (6), Temporal (6), Initiate (4))
- Patrons and Title Keywords (related)
- Beauty (2), Charity (1), Cleverness (1), Completeness (1), Courage (1), Drunkenness (1), Faithfulness (5), Ferocity (1), Freedom (1), Fun (1)
- Artists (8, Architecture (1), the Arts (6), Harmony (1))
- Civilisation (2, Culture (1), Diplomacy (1), Discipline (1))
- Corruption (2, Cruelty (1), Greed (1))
- Crafters (11, Armourer (1), Building (1), Crafts (5), Craftsmen (2))
- Elements (10, Balance (3), Creation (3), Earth (4), Gravity (1))
- Fates (1, Desire (1))
- Living (5, Animals (1), Birth (1), Fertility (3))
- Magical (1, Druids (1))
- Racial (27, Animalistic Races (Lizardfolk (1),) Demi-humans (Dwarves (1), Elven (2), Gnomes (1)), Dragonkind (4), Earth Races (4), Elemental Races (Genie (1)), Forest Races (4), Formians (1), Genasi (Earth (4)), Giants (1), Humanoid Races (Brute-men (1), Goblins (1)), Monstrous Races (Centaurs (1)))
- Science (3, Agriculture (1), Architecture (1), Engineering (1))
- Virtues (2, Good (1), Grace (1))
- Warfare (5, Battle (3), Cavalry (1), Conquest (2))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Matter Pantheon Immortals of Hierarchs
- Terra (H36) Domains – Creation, Earth, Life, Nature, Repose. Patron – Life, Nature, Prosperity, Protection, Shepherds. Patron – Elements (Creation, Earth), Living (Birth, Fertility), Racial (Earth Races, Genasi (Earth)), Science (Agriculture)
- Ka (H35) Domains – Arcana, Knowledge, Life, Nature. Patron – Healing,
Hollow World, Knowledge, Life, Living Races, Magic, Prosperity, Tortles, Wisdom. Patron – Civilisation (Culture), Racial (Animalistic Races (Lizardfolk), Giants)
- Djaea (H34) Domains – Balance, Earth, Life, Mountain, Nature. Patron – Life, Nature, Survival, Sylvan Races. Patron – Elements (Balance), Magical (Druids), Racial (Forest Races)
- Earth Elemaster (H33) Domains – Earth, Mountain. Patron – Element (Earth), Racial (Elemental Races (Genie), Earth Races, Genasi (Earth)).
- Atruaghin (H32) Domains – Balance, Justice, Knowledge, Nature. Patron – Truth, Wisdom. Patron – Civilisation (Diplomacy), Elements (Balance), Virtues (Good)
- Valerias (H31) Domains – Beauty, Hunger, Lust, Madness, Nature. Patron – Love, Passion, Protection, Romance, Sensuality. Patron – Beauty, Charity, Artists (the Arts), Fates (Desire), Living (Fertility)
- Matter Pantheon Immortals of Eternals
- Maat (E30) Domain – Justice, Knowledge. Patron – Honesty, Honour, Justice, Integrity, Order, Purity, Redemption, Virtue. Patron – Faithfulness.
- N’grath (E29) Domains – Earth, Tyranny, War. Patron – Hordes, Power, Slyness, Strength. Patron – Warfare (Conquest)
- Kagyar (E28) Domains – Beer, Creation, Earth, Forge, Knowledge. Patron – Knowledge, Metallurgy, Miners, Sculpture. Patron – Artists (the Arts), Crafters (Crafts, Craftsmen), Racial (Demi-humans (Dwarves), Humanoid Races (Brute-men))
- Land (E27) Domains – Earth, Mountains. Patron – Order, Strength. Patron – Element (Earth), Racial (Earth Races, Genasi (Earth))
- The Great One (E26) Domains – Arcana, Creation, Dragon, Justice, Knowledge. Patron – Justice, Knowledge, Lizardfolk, Magic. Patron – Elements (Creation), Racial (Dragonkind)
- Polunius (E25) Domains – Arcana, Beauty, Creation, Forge. Patron – Magic, Sculpture, Tradition, Tritons. Artists (Architecture, the Arts), Crafters (Crafts), Elements (Creation), Science (Architecture)
- Matter Pantheon Immortals of Empyreals
- Wayland (e24) Domains – Balance, Creation, Forge. Patron – Metallurgy, Smiths. Patron – Crafters (Armourer, Building, Craftsman), Science (Engineering)
- Utnapishtim (e23) Domains – Justice, Life, Travel. Patron – Hope, Justice, Protection, Survival, Travel.
- The Korrigans (e22) Domains – Arcana, Creation, Forge, Nature. Patron – Magic, Wendar. Patron – Freedom, Racial (Demi-Human (Elven), Forest Races)
- Diamond (e21) Domains – Dragon, Forge, Hunt, Justice, Knowledge. Patron – Dragonkind, Justice, Order, Tolerance, Wisdom. Patron – Racial (Dragonkind)
- Ilmarinen (e20) Domains – Creation, Forge, Hunting, War. Patron – Exploration, Heroism, Hunting, Inventions, Magical creations, Patriotism, Sacrifice, War. Patron – Crafters (Crafts)
- Matter Pantheon Immortals of Celestials
- Opal (C18) Domains – Dragon, Forge, Hunt, Justice, Tempest. Patron – Lizardfolk, Vengeance, Willpower. Patron – Racial (Dragonkind)
- Tahkati (C17) Domains – Hunting, Tempest, Travel, War. Patron – Horses, Revenge. Patron – Ferocity, Warfare (Battle, Cavalry)
- Infaust (C16) Domains – Balance, Earth. Patron – Perfection. Patron – Completeness, Artists (Harmony)
- The Eternal General (C14) Domains – Forge, Tyranny, War. Patron – Mercenaries, Pragmatism, Soldiers, Victory, War. Patron – Faithfulness, Civilisation (Discipline), Warfare (Battle)
- Garl (C13) – Clockwork, Creation, Earth, Forge, War. Patron – Inventions, Mechanics, Science, Thought. Patron – Artists (the Arts), Crafters (Crafts), Racial (Demi-Human (Gnomes))
- Matter Pantheon Immortals of Temporals
- Pearl (T12) Domains – Arcana, Dragon, Forge, Hunt, Moon. Patron – Hunting, Instincts, Lizardfolk, Power. Patron – Corruptors (Greed), Racial (Dragonkind).
- Faunus (T11) Domains – Beer, Lust, Madness, Moon, Nature. Patron – Instincts, Music, Poetry, Revelry, Sexuality, Sylvan Races. Patron – Drunkenness, Fun, Living (Animals), Racial (Forest Races)
- Lornasen (T10) Domains – Balance, Beauty, Life, Nature, Repose. Patron – Lothbarth, Nature, Perfection, Plants, Spring. Patron – Beauty, Living (Fertility), Racial (Elven), Virtues (Grace).
- Buglore (T9) Domains – Creation, Nature. Patron –
Insects, Nature, Order, Plants, Protection. Patron – Racial (Formians)
- Matter Pantheon Immortals of Initiates
- Chiron (i6) Domains – Creation, Knowledge, Life, Nature. Patron – Healing, Knowledge, Sylvan Races, Wisdom. Patron – Artists (the Arts), Racial (Forest Races, Monstrous Races (Centaurs)).
- Wogar (i5) Domains – Hunt, Nature, Travel, Tyranny, War. Patron –
Orcs, Predators, Tactics, War, Werewolves, Wolves. Patron – Corruptors (Cruelty), Racial (Humanoids (Goblins)), Warfare (Conquest).
- The Twelve Watches (i4) Domains – Beauty, Beer, Creation, Forge. Patron – Artists (the Arts), Crafters (Crafts).
- Lokena (i2) Domains – Arcana, Trickery, War. Patron – Intelligence, Magic, Tactics, War. Patron – Cleverness.
Matter Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Immortal Culture): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Immortals): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the culture.
- Base Anathema (Immortals): Destroying the sustainability of the culture.
Matter Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Matter Pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Matter Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Matter – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Sphere of Matter (title group) linked to the Matter pantheon.
- 2021-09-06 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.