Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Azcan
Azcan Pantheon Overview
Guiding Principle – The culture of the static society of Azcan in the Hollow World focused on the sacrifice of life for the betterment of society.
Associated Nations – Azcan
Core Immortals – Atruaghin, Atzanteotl
- Primary Patrons –
- Nationality – Hollow World – Azcan (2)
- Primary Secret Crafts –
- Primary Domains –
- Secondary Patrons –
- Secondary Secret Crafts –
- Immortals of Entropy (1) – Atzanteotl (Hierarch 21, as Atzanteotl, Azcan)
- Immortals of Matter (1) – Atruaghin (Hierarch 32, as Quetzalcoatl, Azcan)
- Immortals of Thought (1) –
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
- Keywords: Nationality (Hollow World (Azcan)
This religion is mostly concerned with: tba. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Azcan Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Azcan Pantheon
Azcan Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Azcan Pantheon Immortals
- Spheres of Power – Entropy (), Thought (), Matter (), Energy (), Time ()
- Domains –
- Patrons and Title Keywords (important)
- Nationality (2, Hollow World (Azcan (2)))
- Patrons and Title Keywords (related)
- Civilisation (1, Diplomacy (1))
- Corruptors (2, Corruption (1), Deceit (1))
- Elements (2, Balance (1), Destruction (1))
- Virtues (1, Good (1))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Azcan Pantheon Immortals of Energy/Fire
- Azcan Pantheon Immortals of Entropy/Darkness
- Azcan Pantheon Immortals of Matter/Earth
- Azcan Pantheon Immortals of Thought/Air
- Azcan Pantheon Immortals of Time/Water
Azcan Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Azcan Culture): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Azcan): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the culture.
- Base Anathema (Azcan): Destroying the sustainability of the culture.
Azcan Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Olympian Pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Azcan Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Azcan – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Azcan (patron) linked to the Azcan pantheon.
- 2021-09-09 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.