Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Zirchev – Sphere of Energy
Player Section – Zirchev
- Patron – Forest Races, Hunting, Magic, Nature, Outcasts, Survival, Sylvan Races, Tolerance. Living (Animals)
- Celestials pantheon only – Sphere of Energy (Celestial)
- Energy pantheon only – Sphere of Energy (Celestial)
- Atruaghin (The Huntsman) Due to Patron of Animals
- Elven (Protector of the Sylvan Races) –
- Traladaran (Zirchev)
- Thyatian Empire (The Huntsman)
- Forest (Protector of the Sylvan Races) – Due to Patron of Living group (Animals)
Appearance: a well-muscled hardened hunter with a charming look, clad in mimetic hunting clothes (green and brown) and with a longbow on his shoulders, usually accompanied by a group of sylvan creatures or tamed beasts.
Zirchev’s Campaign Information
Game Master Section – Zirchev
Zirchev – Celestial of Energy (17)
- Sourcebooks: Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-39), Hollow World – Dungeon Masters Sourcebook (hw-dms119), Mystara Players Handbook (mph108), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Neutral
- Portfolio: Forest Folk, sylvan races, animals, survival, tolerance, magic, nature, outcasts, hunting
- Sponsor: Ilsundal
- Other Names: The Huntsman, Leug, Uatuma, Protector of the Sylvan Races
- Artefacts: Longbow of Zirchev, Eye of the Traldar, Haven
Allies of Zirchev
Assists (can also be assisted by)
- Eiryndul (20) Empyreal of Energy
- Faunus (11) Temporal of Matter
- Halav (17) Celestial of Thought
- Ilsundal (33) Hierarch of Energy
- Ordana (31) Hierarch of Time
- Petra (17) Celestial of Time
Enemies of Zirchev
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
- Ruaidhri (3) Initiate of Thought
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Energy
- Sponsorship of the Energy Sphere
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Coberham (18) Celestial of Energy
- Gorm (19) Empyreal of Energy moved to Thought (22)
- Heimdall (30) Eternal of Energy
- Ilsundal (34) Hierarch of Energy.
- Mahmatti (14) Celestial of Energy
- Ninsun (35) Hierarch of Energy
- Palartarkan (12) Temporal of Energy moved to Thought (11)
- Patura (10) Temporal of Energy
- Rathanos (28) Eternal of Energy
- Razud (31) Hierarch of Energy.
- Saturnius (20) Empyreal of Energy
- Tahkati (17) Celestial of Energy moved to Matter (17)
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (30)
- Raith (12) Temporal of Energy
- The Korrigans (24) Empyreal of Energy moved to Matter (22)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Thalia (36) Hierarch of Energy moved to Thought (31)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Zugzul (32) Hierarch of Energy.
- Slizzark (15) Celestial of Energy moved to Entropy (17)
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Confirmed not to have a sponsor
History:during his mortal life, Zirchev was a Traldar mage trained in the arcane arts by the wisest of the Hutaakans whom he served as apprentice. Since he earned his freedom, he became friend of the sylvan creatures, including the mysterious Vyalia elves, and started to act as patron of the sylvan races and keeper of the woodland areas of the Traldar Kingdoms, therefore earning the nickname of “Huntsman“.
When the gnolls invaded Traldar, Zirchev answered King Halav’s call to arms and allied with him to defend the Traldars from the humanoid horde about to bring mayhem in their region. Zirchev became Halav’s court mage and adviser, and together with Petra they came up with a successful strategy to hold the gnoll invasion and avoid utter destruction, thanks to the King’s and Queen’s armies and to Zirchev’s band of powerful sylvan creatures. After the final epic battle where the gnoll warleader perished, Zirchev recovered Halav’s corpse and brought it to Petra for raising him. After that, the trio split to pursue individual goals. Zirchev succeeded in earning immortality after he completed the path of the Paragon under Ilsundal’s sponsorship in BC 870 (he created the fabled Eye of Traldar and the magic site called Haven, and was acknowledged as the most powerful wizard of the area also by his long time friends, the Vyalia elves). Only then did he discover that Halav and Petra had become immortals too, and the three banded together again to become the patrons and protectors of the Traldars and their descendants, the Traladarans. Zirchev became also the patron of many sylvan races around the world (phanatons above all, who know him as Uatumā, the Huntsman), animals and outcasts in general (including non-evil lycanthropes). He is also worshipped in Robrenn as Leug, patron of wisdom, tolerance and demi-humans.
Personality: Zirchev has always been an introvert and lonely type, and not going along with humans he ended up striking a bond with animals. He spent so much time in the woods that he also became friend with the intelligent sylvan creatures (centaurs, fey, treants, etc.) and took a liking to this kind of life. For this reason, he is now a patron of outcasts and preaches tolerance and respect for the fellow being (be it a man or something else). The later Traladaran legends distorted the true facts and presented him only as a huntsman and woodsman that had the gift of taming every animal he met, making him patron of the woods. Zirchev never did anything to change this view in Traladara or among the Traldars, since he likes the portrait anyway. The Sylvan races however, have a better understanding of his real personality and goals. He has many allies, all among the nature-oriented immortals (first and foremost Halav and Petra), but only one real enemy: Ruaidhri, responsible for slaughtering a whole race of good-aligned lycanthropes (werehawks) driven by hatred.
Info on Zirchev to be discovered by Groups
- Savage Coast (Uatuma or Leug)
Design Details – Zirchev
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: any; clerics must be Neutral
- Favoured weapon: longbow (allowed all druidic weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: bonus Tracking and Danger Sense general skills; +2 bonus to any one skill among the following: Hunting, Survival (woods), Nature Knowledge, Stealth (woods), Animal Handling
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Energy, Animals, Magic, Hunting
- Preferred weapon: longbow
Zirchev – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Animals (patron) added to the Atruaghin pantheon.
- Animals (patron) added to the Living patron group.
- Living (patron group) added to the Forest pantheon.
- Celestial (rank) added to the Celestials pantheon.
- Sphere of Energy (rank group) added to Energy pantheon.
- 2021-09-05 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-20 – Added Chiron to allies.
- 2021-08-19 – Update to allies and enemies.
- 2021-08-18 – Update to layout, tags, menu and links.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.