Dungeons and Dragons – Feats
- Source: Deep Midgard Heroes Handbook (mhh), Magic 14 – Elemental Magic (dm14)
- Feat Description
- Design Changes
- Content Updates
- Secret Crafts: Airologist, Darkologist, Earthologist, Fireologist, Waterologist
- You are well-versed in surviving in hostile environments, even thriving where others are sure to perish. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Constitution or Wisdom score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You require only half of the food and water normally required for a creature of your size.
- You can withstand extreme temperatures indefinitely, and you automatically pass saving throws made against extreme heat and cold for a number of days equal to your Constitution or Wisdom modifier, whichever is lower. After this time, you must make saving throws as normal until you spend 24 hours in a comfortable temperature.
Design changes for Feats
None at this stage
- 2021-08-27 – Update to layout and menu.
Bountiful Luck, Circle Spellcaster, Dragon Fear, Dragon Hide, Dragonborn Evolution, Dragonkind Evolution Dwarven Fortitude, Elven Accuracy, Fade Away, Fey Teleportation, Forestland Magic, Negotiator, Ring-Bound, Second Chance, Shadowlands Magic, Squat Numbleness, Survivor, Weapons Mastery
D&D 5E in Mystara
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Game Management – Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Gaming over Skype, GM’s Luck Roll, Tracking Experience
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
Library of Books
B5, d20 System, Pathfinder, SW
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Basic Links: Who Am I?, Home, Game Tools, Game Session Videos, My Campaigns, My Library, Site Map, Subscription Information
Game Systems: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder 1 & 2, Shadowrun, Star Wars. Other Game Systems
Site sponsored by the author AS Hamilton (my wife) with her books available on amazon kindle.