Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Guidarezzo – Sphere of Energy
- Patron – Music, Order.
- Patron and Title Keywords – Artists (the Arts, Harmony), Racial (Aerial Races (Avianfolk), Demi-Humans (Elven)), Title (Sphere of Energy (Celestial))
- Celestials pantheon only – Sphere of Energy (Celestial)
- Energy pantheon only – Sphere of Energy (Celestial)
- Atruaghin (Brage) Due to Patron of Avianfolk
- Elven (Brage) Due to Patron of the Arts, Elven and Harmony
- Land Guids (Brage) Due to Patron of Artists group (the Arts, Harmony)
- Sky (Brage) Due to Patron of Aerial Races group (Avianfolk)
- Celestials (Guidarezzo) Due to Rank of Celestial.
- Energy (Guidarezzo) Due to Member of Sphere of Energy.
- Assembly (Guidarezzo) Due to being an Immortal of Mystara.
Appearance: a good-looking man in his forties with short black hair, trimmed moustache and goatee, dressing with impeccable elegance (whatever the culture he appears in, he dons an elegant dress for that civilisation) and displaying natural grace in all his movements.
Game Master Section
Guidarezzo – Celestial of Energy (15)
- Sourcebooks: Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Lawful
- Portfolio: Arts, Order and Harmony
- Other Names: Brage, Guy d’Aret
- Sponsor: Thalia
- Artefacts: Harp of Guidarezzo
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Energy
- Sponsorship of the Energy Sphere
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Coberham (18) Celestial of Energy
- Gorm (19) Empyreal of Energy moved to Thought (22)
- Heimdal (30) Eternal of Energy
- Ilsundal (34) Hierarch of Energy.
- Mahmatti (14) Celestial of Energy
- Ninsun (35) Hierarch of Energy
- Palartarkan (12) Temporal of Energy moved to Thought (11)
- Patura (10) Temporal of Energy
- Rathanos (28) Eternal of Energy
- Razud (31) Hierarch of Energy.
- Saturnius (20) Empyreal of Energy
- Tahkati (17) Celestial of Energy moved to Matter (17)
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (30)
- Raith (12) Temporal of Energy
- The Korrigans (24) Empyreal of Energy moved to Matter (22)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Thalia (36) Hierarch of Energy moved to Thought (31)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Zugzul (32) Hierarch of Energy.
- Slizzark (15) Celestial of Energy moved to Entropy (17)
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Confirmed not to have a sponsor
History: Guidarezzo was a monk and a particularly gifted composer who lived in Blackmoor during Uther the Black’s reign. He was the first to codify music according to modern canon (using the pentagram and the music keys) and he composed great operas like the Universal Canticle and the Requiem Mass. Thalia, patroness of Arts and Harmony, made him his protégé and led him onto the path of immortality. After defeating many other bards and composers in musical matches, after founding the first Conservatory (a school for music arts where he trained his successors and left a whole library of musical documents) and after creating the Symphonic Organ of Celestial Harmony (or Harmonium), a huge magical instrument whose mundane copies became the organs in Blackmoor’s and Thonia’s richest cathedrals, he finally became immortal in BC 3930 and was worshipped as Saint Guidarezzo.
His main goal became then bringing order inside the Chaotic sphere of Energy (he was responsible for the creation of the Faenare race and collaborated with Thalia in creating the Tonals), and after Thalia’s mysterious disappearance, he became the universal patron of arts and especially of music and harmony. His cult later spread to the northmen (under the identity of Brage) and the Savage Coast, where he is known as Guy d’Aret in Renardie and Bellayne. In the Known World the only cult worshipping him is based in Darokin: the Church of Universal Harmony, where he is revered together with Koryis and Asterius.
Personality: Guidarezzo is obsessed with harmony and universal order, and he thinks that the most sublime form of harmony can only be obtained through music, which is the purest form of art. For this reason, he only gets interested in creatures and individuals with great artistic talent for music. Because of this incredible passion he often meets with Chiron, Tiresias and Alphatia (whom he’s especially fond of) to entertain themselves with ballads and philosophical discussions, while he considers Palson only a frivolous hedonist who lacks the discipline needed to excel in arts.
Information to be discovered by Groups
- Savage Coast Pantheon (Guy d’Aret)
- Sky Pantheon (Guidarezzo)
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Lawful or Neutral; clerics must be Lawful
- Favoured weapon: none (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: +1 bonus to Charisma and Dexterity, free general skill Singing
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Energy, Law, Arts
- Preferred weapon: light mace
Faenare merged into Avianfolk and Elven as they have a foot in both camps.
Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- the Arts, Elven and Harmony (patron) added to the Elven pantheon.
- the Arts and Harmony (patron) added to the Artist patron group.
- Avianfolk (patron) added to the Atruaghin pantheon.
- Avianfolk (patron) added to the Aerial Races patron group
- Aerial Races (patron group) added to the Sky pantheon.
- Artist (patron group) added to the Land Guilds pantheon.
- Celestial (rank) added to the Celestials pantheon.
- Sphere of Energy (rank group) added to Energy pantheon.
- 2021-09-05 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.