Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Ruaidhri – Sphere of Entropy
Player Section – Ruaidhri
- Favoured Weapon: longbow
- Patron – Halflings, Hunters, Hunting, Revenge.
- Patron and Title Keywords – Racial (Demi-humans (Dwarves, Elven, Gnomes)), Titles (Sphere of Entropy (Initiate))
- Initiates pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Initiate)
- Entropy pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Initiate)
- Atruaghin (Hawkbane)
- Dwarven and Gnomes (The Silver Hunter) Due to Patron of Dwarves and Gnomes
- Elven (Bane of Lycanthropes) Due to Patron of Elven
- Halfling (Ruaidhri)
- Assembly (Ruaidhri) Due to being a Immortal of Mystara.
Appearance: an elven hunter wearing a silvered chain mail and holding a silver longsword, with a longbow on his shoulders and silver-tipped arrows in his quiver.
Ruaidhri’s Campaign Information
Game Master Section – Ruaidhri
Ruaidhri – Initiate of Entropy (3)
Was Initiate of Thought (3)
- Sourcebooks: Vaults of Pandius (web-vop), Night Howlers (0e-pc-04 8)
- Portfolio: destroying all lycanthropes, protecting demi-humans, hunting, revenge
- Other Names: Hawkbane, Bane of Lycanthropes, The Silver Hunter
- Sponsor: Malinois (Thought) then Talitha (Entropy)
- Alignment: Lawful/Chaotic
- Artefacts: Silver Longsword of Ruadhri, Longbow of Ruaidhri, Silver Arrows of Ruaidhri
Allies of Rhuaidhri
Enemies of Rhuaidhri
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Thought
- Sponsorship of the Thought Sphere
- Air Elemaster (33) Hierarch of Thought
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought
- Ahmanni (14) Celestial of Thought moved to Time (16)
- Asterius (27) Eternal of Thought
- Clebard (2) Initiate of Thought
- Cochere (12) Temporal of Thought
- Cretia (16) Celestial of Thought
- Diulanna (18) Celestial of Thought
- Karaash (5) Initiate of Thought
- Eiryndul (20) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (20)
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (11)
- Loup (9) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (9)
- Malinois (16) Celestial of Thought
- Palartarkan (11) Temporal of Thought moved from Energy (12)
- Ralon (9) Temporal of Thought
- Soubrette (24) Empyreal of Thought
- Ssu-Ma (23) Empyreal of Thought
- Turmis (1) Initiate of Thought
- Odin (36) Hierarch of Thought
- Arnelee (8) Temporal of Thought
- Frey (13) Celestial of Thought
- Freyja (14) Celestial of Thought
- Halav (17) Celestial of Thought
- Ninfangle (26) Eternal of Thought (26) Moved from Matter (27)
- Noumena (34) Hierarch of Thought
- Palson (3) Initiate of Thought
- Orisis (19) Empyreal of Thought
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Thought moved from Energy (30)
- Taroyas (6) Initiate of Thought moved from Time (6)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Gorm (22) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (19)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Pax (35)
- Kersy (21) Empyreal of Thought
- Koryis (10) Temporal of Thought
- Urtson (7) Temporal of Thought moved from Matter (12)
- Thalia (31) Hierarch of Thought from Energy
- Qywattz (20) Empyreal of Thought moved to Entropy (21)
- Sinbad (25) Eternal of Thought
- Nob Nar (4) Initiate of Thought
- Tyche (28) Eternal of Thought (28) moved to Time (28)
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Entropy
- Sponsorship of the Entropy Sphere
- Hel (36) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Thanatos (35) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Alphaks (20) Empyreal of Entropy
- Arik (18) Celestial of Entropy
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (11)
- Atzanteotl (31) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Bachraeus (19) Empyreal of Entropy
- Demogorgon (30) Eternal of Entropy.
- Loki (30) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Orcus (26) Eternal of Entropy
- Ouranos (34) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy (35)
- Pharamond (32) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy
- Qywattz (21) Empyreal of Entropy moved from Thought (20)
- Ranivorus (16) Celestial of Entropy
- Loup (9) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (9)
- Talitha (25) Eternal of Entropy
History: Ruaidhri was born in the IV century AC on the Traders’ Isle in Minrothad in a family of wood elves. He witnessed all his parents and relatives massacred by the werehawks during the spreading of lycanthropy in Minrothad. Mad with rage and burning with vengeance, he led the faction of elves that eventually brought about the Silver Purge in AC 443. After wiping out Minrothad of its werebeasts, he left his home to complete his revenge, following all traces and rumours pointing to the existence of werehawks all around the world. He killed the last member of that race in AC 593. After all his travels and experiences he was convinced that despite all his efforts and long life, the world could have never been freed by the plague of lycanthropes by a mere mortal. For this reason he chose to walk the path towards immortality: to go on with his hunt eternally. He became immortal in the VIII century AC and his cult spread especially in Minrothad and Undersea.
Personality: Ruaidhri is obsessed by his crusade against what he perceives to be a cursed race preying on the living people and above all a constant threat to the life of all demi-humans (he was an elf). For this reason, the werecreatures but be eliminated without showing any regret or mercy. He appears angry and bitter.
For his inhuman hatred of all lycanthropes he has become a fierce enemy of Mrikitat, Orcus and even Zirchev, who instead protects them. Ruaidhri is a loner who doesn’t want stable alliances, and even his sponsor Malinois abandoned him when he realised the extent of his pupil’s hatred. In order to pursue his vendetta, Ruaidhri will go to great lengths, even allying himself with Entropics if needs be.
DMing Notes: Ruaidhri has extended his hatred to all lycanthropes and seeks an end to them. The Silver Hunter expends most of his energy inciting were-hunts.
Information to be discovered by Groups
- Sind (Hawkbane)
Design Details – Ruaidhri
Classic D&D Stats
- Followers Alignment: any
- Favourite Weapons: long and short bow (allowed all classic hunter’s weapons: dagger, long and short sword, quarterstaff, spear, sling, bolas, net, trident and javelin)
- Clerics skills and powers: bonus tracking skill
D&D 3E Stats
- Domains: Thought, Law, Evil, Hunt
- Preferred Weapon: longbow
Ruaidhri – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Dwarves (patron) linked to the Dwarven and Gnome pantheon.
- Elven (patron) linked to the Elven Pantheon.
- Gnomes (patron) linked to the Dwarven and Gnome pantheon.
- Initiate (rank) added to the Initiates pantheon.
- Sphere of Entropy (rank group) added to Entropy pantheon.
- 2022-01-14 – Added in links to Night Howlers.
- 2021-09-27 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-19 – Updating layout, tags, menu and links.
- 2021-08-18 – Updating the allies and enemies.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.