Here I am showcasing what I am doing with Pathfinder 2 Classes.
Alchemist (2020-07-02), Barbarian (2020-07-03), Bard (2020-07-04), Champion (2020-07-05), Cleric* (2020-07-06), Druid* (2020-07-07), Fighter (2020-07-08), Monk (2020-07-09), Ranger (2020-07-10), Rogue (2020-07-11), Sorcerer (2020-07-12), Swashbuckler (tba), Witch (tba), Wizard (2020-07-13)
* Changes to class where they know and learn spells like a Wizard
Feats for classes not added to blog yet:
Swashbuckler – Flamboyant Cruelty (R Swashbuckler 8, leg28)
Witch – Patrons (Baba Yaga (R leg32))
- Alchemist (cr)
- Barbarian (cr)
- Bard (cr)
- Champion (cr)
- Cleric (cr)
- Druid (cr)
- Fighter (cr)
- Monk (cr)
- Ranger (cr)
- Rogue (cr)
- Sorcerer (cr)
- Wizard (cr)
- Aldori Duelist (wg-35)
- Hellknight Armiger (wg-106)
- Lastwall Sentry (wg-47)
- Lion Blade (wg-131)
- Living Monolith (wg-59)
- Mabaambyan Attendant (cg-101)
- Magic Warrior (wg-95)
- Pathfinder Agent (wg-23)
- Red Mantis Assassin (wg-71)
- Runescarred (wg-119)
- Student of Perfection (wg-82)
- Firebrand Braggart (cg-74)
- Cavalier – playtest
- Grey Maiden – playtest
- Pirate – playtest
Converted Classes from Pathfinder 1 to 2
Converted Classes to Pathfinder 2 based on the original source. The Witch is now from the advanced players guide playtest so that is not going to be further updated unless there are issues in the build.
- The Samuari (2019-10-15) – Used on Jade Regent Adventure Path, working to see how well it holds up at the higher levels.
- The Summoner (2019-10-01) – Used in Jade Regent Adventure Path and in TRAP, hoping it works better with the current updates.
- The Witch (2019-10-07) – My version was close enough to what the playtest did that I have move my player over to the official playtest.
- 2021-12-20 – Added in feats from legends.
- 2020-12-20 – Layout cleanup.
Own Class Conversions (my groups): Samurai,
Own Class Conversion Now in Paizo (Playtest): Summoner
Own Class Conversion Now in Paizo (Published): Witch
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.