Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Earth Elemaster – Sphere of Matter
Earth Elemaster (Matter, Hierarch 33)
- Favoured Weapon – Natural Weapons
- Symbol – A brown circle (Shown on Holy Symbols of Mystara Day 40)
- Other Names – Ghorek, Khan of the Onyx Depths, Sovereign of Earth
- Patron of
- Immortal Titles – Ancient (13)
- Core Pantheons –
- Core Councils –
- Single Element Organisations – Matter – The Growth
- Secret Crafts – Earthologist (tba)
A colossal androgynous humanoid (around 20′ tall) made of earth, rocks and stone
Ghorek dao Khan of the Onyx Depths
- Pantheons –
- Immortal Councils – Ancient Ones (as Earth Elemaster, Ancient),
- Barbarian – Storm Herald – Sea (tb)
- Cleric – Air (tba),
- Monk – Elements – Earth (tba),
- Paladin –
- Sorcerer – Draconic Bloodline – Earth (tbe), Elemental Essence – Earth (tba),
- Warlock – Genie Lord – Earth (tba),
- Wizard – Elementalist – Earth (tba),
- Patron and Title Keywords – Element (Earth), Nobility (Khan, Sovereign), Racial (Earth Races, Elemental Races (Genies), Genasi (Earth))
- Hierarchs pantheon only – Sphere of Matter (Hierarch)
- Matter pantheon only – Sphere of Matter (Hierarch)
- Earth (Ghorek) Due to Patron of Earth and Earth Races.
- Forest (Sovereign of Earth) Due to Patron of Earth, Earth Races and Rank of Sovereign.
- Ocean (Sovereign of Earth) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Radiance (Sovereign of Earth) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Shadowlands (Sovereign of Earth) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Sky (Sovereign of Earth) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Elemental Rulers (Earth Elemaster) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Hierarchs (Earth Elemaster) Due to Rank of Hierarch.
- Matter (Earth Elemaster) Due to Member of Sphere of Matter.
- Spheres (Earth Elemaster) Due to Patron of Earth
- Assembly (Air Elemaster) Due to member of Sphere of Matter.
Ancient Ones (Council)
- Core Immortals –
- Charter Patrons –
- Elements – Air (2)
- Charter Secret Crafts – Airologist (Aerial Races, Air), Shapeologist (Aranea), Skyologist (Aerial Races, Air), Skaldologist (Aesirs),
- Barbarian – Storm Herald – Sea (Air)
- Cleric – Air (Aerial Races, Air,), Arcana (Aranea), Knowledge (Aesirs), War (Aesirs),
- Monk – Elements – Air (Air),
- Paladin – Thunder (Air),
- Sorcerer – Draconic Bloodline – Air (Air), Elemental Essence – Air (Air), Storm Sorcery (Air),
- Warlock – Genie Lord – Air (Air),
- Wizard – Elementalist – Air (Air),
- Immortal of Energy (2) – Ixion (Hierarch 36, Ancient), Fire Elemaster (Hierarch 33, Ancient), Zugzul (Hierarch 32, Ancient),
- Immortals of Entropy (3) – Thanatos (Hierarch 36, Ancient), Hel (Hierarch 35, Ancient), Ouranos (Hierarch 34, Ancient)
- Immortals of Matter (1) – Earth Elemaster (Hierarch 33, Ancient),
- Immortals of Thought (3) – Odin (Hierarch 36, Aesirs, Air, Ancient), Air Elemaster (Hierarch 33, Aerial Races, Air, Ancient), Korotiku (Hierarch 32, Aranea),
- Immortals of Time (4) – Khoronus (Hierarch 36, Ancient), Water Elemaster (Hierarch 33, Ancient), Urd (Hierarch 32, Ancient), Simurgh (Eternal 26, Aerial Races, Ancient),
Game Master Section
Earth Elemaster – Hierarch of Matter (33)
- Sourcebooks: Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Neutral
- Portfolio: Protecting the Elemental Plane of Earth and earthbound creatures
- Other Names: Ghorek, Khan of the Onyx Depths, Sovereign of Earth
- Artefacts: Heart of Matter
Allies of Earth Elemaster
Assists (can also be assisted by)
- Terra (36) Hierarch of Matter
Enemies of Earth Elemaster
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
- Water Elemaster
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Matter
- Sponsorship of the Matter Sphere
- Earth Elemaster (33) Hierarch of Matter
- Ouranos (35) Hierarch of Matter Moved to Entropy (34)
- Terra (36) Hierarch of Matter
- Buglore (9) Temporal of Matter
- Djaea (34) Hierarch of Matter
- Infaust (16) Celestial of Matter
- Faunus (11) Temporal of Matter
- Chiron (6) Initiate of Matter
- Forsetta (7) Temporal of Matter
- Ka (35) Hierarch of Matter
- Bastet (16) Celestial of Matter moved to Time (22).
- Gorrziok (22) Empyreal of Matter moved to Time (25)
- Crakkak (10) Temporal of Matter moved to Time (10)
- Kagyar (28) Eternal of Matter
- Lokena (2) Initiate of Matter
- Lornasen (10) Temporal of Matter moved from Energy (7)
- Ninfangle (27) Eternal of Matter (27) Moved to Thought (26)
- Wogar (5) Initiate of Matter
- Tahkati (17) Celestial of Matter moved from Energy (17)
- Utnapishtim (23) Empyreal of Matter
- Land (27) Eternal of Matter
- Maat (30) Eternal of Matter
- Macroblan (13) Celestial of Matter moved to Entropy (27)
- Malafor (18) Celestial of Matter moved to Time (15)
- The Great One (26) Eternal of Matter
- Urtson (12) Temporal of Matter moved to Thought (7)
- Terra (36) Hierarch of Matter
- Valerias (31) Hierarch of Matter
History: the current Earth Elemaster is an elemental that found the way to become immortal in the dawn of times, asserting his rule over the Elemental Plane of Air to grant balance and stability inside that plane. Nobody knows whether he was sponsored by another immortal or not (and he is not telling anybody), not even the ancient immortals can testify it, although they assert he’s been holding this position as far as they remember. Aside from his home plane and a few outer planes aligned with Matter and filled with airborne creatures, he does not care about the existence of other creatures or other planes of existence, and for this reason his cult is not present on Mystara.
Personality: Like all Elemasters, he is a Neutral being that rules his subjects leaving them a great degree of freedom. He leaves the day-to-day administration of the various regions of the Elemental worlds to the many nobles in his court, which has a pyramid-like organisation, and he prefers to concentrate on the extraplanar relationships with other immortals and Elemasters. He tolerates the infighting and the occasional intraplanar wars among its nobles since it’s useful to limit the power of the most powerful nobles, as long as this does not threaten the overall stability of the plane. For this reason he alternates long periods of silence to periods of constant edicts and iron fist policy. As much as all other elemasters, he does not like to share his position with power-hungry nobles and for this reason he hinders any possible attempt at challenging his rule over the Plane of Earth. This paranoia goes up to the point of preventing any of his subjects to discover the path to immortality and become immortal, for fear of being replaced (since he knows there can be only one Elemaster for each element to maintain balance in the Multiverse). The Earth Elemaster is biased by his own nature to be friendly with the immortals of the sphere of Matter, and opposes the Elemaster of Water because of the laws of elemental opposition. However, he does not like the ruling Hierarch of Matter, since Terra was once one of his subjects and he does not forgive her for surpassing him. He is afraid that Terra could one day assume power over his homeplane or sponsor the ascension of an elemental to replace him. In order to avoid an open feud between the Hierarch of Matter and the most powerful lord of elemental earth, Terra has acknowledged to never enter his homeplane and has instructed his own relative Land, whom she sponsored to immortality, to remain there serving under the Earth Elemaster. The Earth Elemaster has given Land the duty to protect the Plane of Earth from immortal intrusions and from invasions from other planes, but he keeps two open eyes to oversee his movements, not trusting him completely. In fact, he even went so far as sponsoring another earth elemental, Ground, to higher status, hoping the two would eventually come into conflict and annihilate one another. Unfortunately, his plan went awry when Ground was killed some years ago by a group of marauding high level mortals from the Prime. His only ally against Terra and Land now is N’grath, the Lord of Hordes, whom he sponsored to immortality millennia ago and has always obeyed his commands, albeit a bit coldly. In truth he does not know that even N’grath has plans of his own for the future of the Elemental Plane of Earth and is perhaps his most powerful enemy, a wolf in sheep’s hide.
Information to be discovered by Groups
- Old Ones (Earth Elemaster)
- The Planes (Earth Elemaster)
Sphere Pantheon: Matter (Earth Elemaster)
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Any
- Favoured weapon: natural weapons (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: +1 bonus to Constitution, +2 bonus to three general skills related to building or earth (not free)
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Matter, Earth, Strength, Protection, Fertility
- Preferred weapon: natural weapons (smash)
Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Earth (patron) added to the Earth and Forest pantheons.
- Earth (patron) added to the Element, Genasi and Racial patron group.
- Earth (patron) part of the Genasi patron group.
- Genies (patron) added to the Ylari pantheon.
- Element (patron group) added to the Spheres pantheon.
- Genasi and Nobility (patron group) added to the Alphatian Empire pantheon.
- Ancient (title) added to the Ancient Ones pantheon.
- Hierarch (rank) added to the Hierarchs pantheon.
- Sovereign (title) added to the Elemental Rulers, Forest, Ocean, Radiance, Shadowlands, Sky pantheons
- Sovereign (title) added to the Nobility patron group.
- Sphere of Matter (rank group) added to Matter pantheon.
- 2021-08-28 – Added genie lord aspect, warlock pact and ylari pantheon.
- 2021-08-19 – Update to allies and enemies.
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.