Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Ahmanni – Sphere of Thought
Player Section – Ahmanni
Turtlerider, Lady of the Sea
- Patron – Sacrifice, Sea.
- Patron and Title Keywords – Beauty, Living (Family), Nationality (Atruaghin Clans (Children of Atruaghin, Clan of the Turtle)), Title (Sphere of Thought (Celestial))
- Atruaghin pantheon only – Nationality (Atruaghin Clans (Children of Atruaghin, Clan of the Turtle))
- Celestial pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Celestial)
- Time pantheon only – Sphere of Time (Celestial)
- Atruaghin (Turtlerider) Due to Patron of Children of Atruaghin, and Clan of the Turtle
- Dragonkin (Lady of the Sea) Due to Patron of Family.
- Dwarven and Gnome (Lady of the Sea) Due to Patron of Family.
- Halfling (Lady of the Sea) Due to Patron of Family.
- Forest (Lady of the Sea) Due to Patron of Living group (Family)
- Assembly (Ahmanni) Due to being an Immortal of Mystara.
Appearance: a beautiful, tall and slim copper-skinned woman, with long black hair gathered in a plait and colourful paints on her face. Carrying with her a harpoon and dressed in simple clothes of doeskin. Usually appearing near the sea, always preceded by a bank of fog from which she emerges standing on her feet in a canoe that moves at her command.
Ahmanni’s Campaign Information
Game Master Section – Ahmanni
Ahmanni – Celestial of Time (16)
Was Celestial of Thought (14)
- Sourcebooks: Mystara Players Handbook (mph89), Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-39), The Atruaghin Clans (gaz14-14), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Portfolio: clan of the turtle, sea, family, sacrifice, beauty
- Other Names: Turtlerider, Lady of the Sea
- Sponsor: Korotiku (Thought) then Protius (Time)
- Alignment: Lawful
- Artefact: Harpoon of Ahmanni
Allies of Ahmanni
Assists (can also be assisted by)
Enemies of Ahmanni
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Thought
- Sponsorship of the Thought Sphere
- Air Elemaster (33) Hierarch of Thought
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought
- Ahmanni (14) Celestial of Thought moved to Time (16)
- Asterius (27) Eternal of Thought
- Clebard (2) Initiate of Thought
- Cochere (12) Temporal of Thought
- Cretia (16) Celestial of Thought
- Diulanna (18) Celestial of Thought
- Karaash (5) Initiate of Thought
- Eiryndul (20) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (20)
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (11)
- Loup (9) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (9)
- Malinois (16) Celestial of Thought
- Palartarkan (11) Temporal of Thought moved from Energy (12)
- Ralon (9) Temporal of Thought
- Soubrette (24) Empyreal of Thought
- Ssu-Ma (23) Empyreal of Thought
- Turmis (1) Initiate of Thought
- Odin (36) Hierarch of Thought
- Arnelee (8) Temporal of Thought
- Frey (13) Celestial of Thought
- Freyja (14) Celestial of Thought
- Halav (17) Celestial of Thought
- Ninfangle (26) Eternal of Thought (26) Moved from Matter (27)
- Noumena (34) Hierarch of Thought
- Palson (3) Initiate of Thought
- Orisis (19) Empyreal of Thought
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Thought moved from Energy (30)
- Taroyas (6) Initiate of Thought moved from Time (6)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Gorm (22) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (19)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Pax (35)
- Kersy (21) Empyreal of Thought
- Koryis (10) Temporal of Thought
- Urtson (7) Temporal of Thought moved from Matter (12)
- Thalia (31) Hierarch of Thought from Energy
- Qywattz (20) Empyreal of Thought moved to Entropy (21)
- Sinbad (25) Eternal of Thought
- Nob Nar (4) Initiate of Thought
- Tyche (28) Eternal of Thought (28) moved to Time (28)
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Time
- Sponsorship of the Time Sphere
- Fugit (30) Eternal of Time
- Khoronus (36) Hierarch of Time
- Khoronus (36) Hierarch of Time
- Brindorhin (14) Celestial of Time
- Finidel (7) Temporal of Time
- Carnelian (11) Temporal of Time
- Ordana (31) Hierarch of Time
- Petra (17) Celestial of Time
- Protius (29) Eternal of Time
- Al-Kalim (3) Initiate of Time
- Ahmanni (16) Celestial of Time moved from Thought (14)
- Chardastes (24) Empyreal of Time
- Hymir (13) Celestial of Time
- Kallala (14) Celestial of Time moved to Entropy (22)
- Malafor (15) Celestial of Time moved from Matter (18)
- Crakkak (10) Temporal of Time moved from Matter (10)
- Vanya (23) Empyreal of Time
- Liena (1) Initiate of Time
- Taroyas (6) Initiate of Time moved to Thought (6)
- Brindorhin (14) Celestial of Time
- Khoronus (36) Hierarch of Time
- Luca (12) Temporal of Time
- Simurgh (26) Eternal of Time
- Vethandi (35) Hierarch of Time
- Gorrziok (25) Eternal of Time moved from Matter (22)
- Skuld (34) Hierarch of Time was Entropy (34)
- Tyche (28) Eternal of Time (28) was Thought (28)
- Urd (32) Hierarch of Time was Matter (35)
- Zalaj (27) Eternal of Time
- Water Elemaster (32) Hierarch of Time
History: Ahmanni knew Atruaghin in about 1262 BC, from when he was still a mortal (although ageless) to the day he finished unifying the tribes. She remained close to him sharing his dreams as devoted companions, until her apparent eternal youth wasn’t evident, and his choice to leave. She then became the tribal head, her clan adopting the totem of Ahmanni (the turtle) as its own. Ahmanni was killed in the fights against the Red Orcs when they last invaded the lands of Atruaghin, enslaving his children (1257 BC). However following the return of Atruaghin, who freed his children from the humanoid yoke in 800 BC, she was brought back to life by the intercession of Atruaghin, and after having completed amazing deeds both in the Atruaghin lands and in the Hollow World with the assistance of her ancient lover and under the guide of her patron Korotiku, in the VII century BC also her achieving Immortality in the Sphere of Thought.
Personality: Ahmanni is as unpredictable as the sea, gentle and impetuous changing by the moment. She is extremely faithful to Atruaghin and is also a reliable ally of Hattani and Mahmatti, while profoundly hating Danel and Atzanteotl, who throw constant attacks against her people (the only tribe to not live on the plateau of Atruaghin), and any other Immortal patrons of the humanoids.
Info on Ahmanni to be discovered by Groups
Design Details – Ahmanni
Classic D&D Stats
- Followers Alignment: Neutral or Lawful
- Favourite Weapons: harpoon (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: swim and survival (sea) skills free, +2 bonus to animal empathy and boat building skills (not free)
D&D 3E Stats
- Domains: Thought, Law, Good, Sea, Family
- Preferred Weapon: half spear
Increased Rank from 14 to 16 and moved from Sphere of Thought to Time.
Ahmani – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Beauty (patron) added to the Alphatian Empire pantheon.
- Family (patron) added to the Dragonkin, Dwarven and Gnome and Halfling pantheons.
- Family (patron) added to the Living patron group.
- Living (patron group) added to the Forest pantheon.
- Children of Atruaghin and Clan of the Turtle (nationality) added to the Atruaghin pantheon.
- Celestial (rank) added to the Celestials pantheon.
- Sphere of Time (rank group) added to Time pantheon.
- 2021-09-04 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon. Added new name “Lady of the Sea”
- 2021-08-15 – Update to allies and enemies, and some layout.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.