D&D – Five Spherse of Mystara
Clerical Domains – War
Domain of War – Overview
War has many manifestations. It can make heroes of ordinary people. It can be desperate and horrific, with acts of cruelty and cowardice eclipsing instances of excellence and courage. In either case, the gods of war watch over warriors and reward them for their great deeds. The clerics of such gods excel in battle, inspiring others to fight the good fight or offering acts of violence as prayers. Gods of war include champions of honour and chivalry (such as Torm, Heironeous, and KiriJolith) as well as gods of destruction and pillage (such as Erythnul, the Fury, Gruumsh, and Ares) and gods of conquest and domination (such as Bane, Hextor, and Maglubiyet). Other war gods (such as Tempus, Nike, and Nuada) take a more neutral stance, promoting war in all its manifestations and supporting warriors in any circumstance.
- Patrons of
- Associated Secret Crafts – Warologist (Amazons), Weaponologist (Amazons),
- Associated Immortals – Arnelee (Aesirs), Forsetta (Aesirs), Frey (Aesirs), Freyja (Aesirs), Heimdall (Aesirs), Madarua (Aesirs, Amazons), Odin (Aesirs), Thor (Aesirs),
- Primary Domain Pantheons – Atruaghin Clans (Madarua), Norse (Arnelee, Forsetta, Frey, Freyja, Heimdall, Madarua, Odin, Thor), Thyatian Empire (Arnelee, Forsetta, Frey, Madarua, Odin, Thor),
- Secondary Domain Pantheons – Air (Odin), Alphatian Empire (Freyja, Odin), Dragonkin (Freyja, Heimdall), Dwarven and Gnome (Frey, Freyja, Heimdall), Elven (Freu), Ethengarian (Frey, Thor), Forest (Frey, Freyja, Madarua), Giantkin (Arnelee, Forsetta, Frey, Thor), Halfling (Freyja, Madarua, Odin), Land Guilds (Frey, Freyja, Madarua), Makai (Arnelee, Madarua), Sky (Odin), Traladaran (Heimdall), Ylari (Madarua, Thor),
- Council Pantheons – Ancient Ones (Odin), Assembly (Arnelee, Forsetta, Frey, Freyja, Heimdall, Madarua, Odin, Thor), Celestials (Frey, Freyja), Energy (heimdall, Madarua), Eternals (heimdall, Madarua, Thor), Hierarch (Odin), Matter (Forsetta), Spheres (Odin), Temporals (Arnelee, Forsetta), Thought (Arnelee, Frey, Freyja, Odin, Thor),
Domain of War – Spells
|1||divine favour, shield of faith|
|3||magic weapon, spiritual weapon|
|5||crusader’s mantle, spirit guardian|
|7||freedom of movement, stoneskin|
|9||flame strike, hold monster|
Domain of War – Features
- (1st) Bonus Proficiencies – You gain proficiency with martial weapons and heavy armour.
- (1st) War Priest – Your god delivers bolts of inspiration to you while you are engaged in battle. When you use the Attack action, you can make one weapon attack as a bonus action. You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Wisdom modifier (a minimum of once). You regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.
- (2nd) Channel Divinity – Guided Strike – You can use your channel divinity to strike with supernatural accuracy. When you make an attack roll, you can use your channel divinity to gain a +10 bonus to the roll. You make this choice after you see the roll, but before the DM says whether the attack hits of misses.
- (6th) Channel Divinity – War God’s Blessing – When a creature within 30 ft of you makes an attack roll, you can use your reaction to grant that creature a +10 bonus to the roll, using your channel divinity. You mak this choice after you see the roll, but before the DM says whether the attack hits or misses.
- (8th) Divine Strike – You gain the ability to infuse your weapon strikes with divine energy. Once on each of your turns when you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can cause the attack to deal an extra 1d8 damage of the same type dealt by the weapon to the target. When you reach 14th level, the extra damage increases to 2d8.
- (17th) Avatar of Battle – You gain resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage from nonmagical weapons.
Domain of War – GM Section
This is my work in progress section.
Common – Sphere of Energy and Element of Fire
- Secret Crafts: Weaponologist
- Spheres of Power: Energy
- Domain is Common in Pantheons:
Spheres: Energy/Fire (A) Thought/Air, (D) Entropy/Darkness, (E) Matter/Earth Time/Water
– Alatian Pantheon (The Thunderer, Vanya – W)
– Atruaghin Clans Pantheon (Stoneclaw – E, Storm-Tamer, White Claw – E)
– Azcan Pantheon (Otzitiotl)
– Bellissarian Pantheon (Alphaks – D, Fukyuu Diashou – E)
– Darokin Pantheon (Heroine of Thyatis – W, Lokena – E, Tarastia, Warden of Traladara – W, Warruntam)
– Davania Pantheon (Creator of the Earthshaker – E, Fana – W, Ninfangle – E, Paarkum – E, Pax Bellancia)
– Dragon Pantheon (Pyro)
– Dwarf Pantheon (Earthshaker – E, Pyrak)
– Elven Pantheon (Caretaker of the Elves, Father Sun, Protector of the Sylvan Races)
– Ethengarian Pantheon (Cretia – A, The Wolf Lord – E, Tubak the Lawgiver)
– Forest Pantheon (The Red Arrow, Uatuma)
– Genasi Pantheon (Lord of Battle and Honour, Lord of Just Vengeance – W, Lord of Light and Energy, Lord of Madness – D, Lord of Oppression – D, Lord of Storms, Lord of Trouble and Chaos – A, Lord of Wolves and Predators – E, Master of Tactics – A, Mistress of Truth and Order)
– Heldannic Pantheon (Donegal, Lineal – W, The Grey Lady – W)
– Hule Pantheon (Ranivorus – D, The One Who Waits in Ambush, Vidar – A)
– Humanoid Pantheon (Dazbog, Hruggek, Karaash – E, Kurtulmak, Surt, Wogar – E, Yeenoghu – D)
– Ierendi Pantheon (Branden – E)
– Jennite Pantheon (Var)
– Kubitts Pantheon (Matera – W)
– Milenia Pantheon (Matera – W, Palson – A, Protector of Milenia – A)
– Minrothad Pantheon (The Wereslayer – W)
– Neathar Pantheon (Hattani – E, Tuatis)
– Nithian Pantheon (Corona, Mahes – E, Orisis, Protector of Cynidicea)
– Northern Reaches Pantheon (Sif, Svetovid – A, The Shining One, Thor, Tyr)
– Norwold Pantheon (Bane of Alphatia – D, Donar, Guardian of Order – W, Ilmarinen – E, Ilnerval – A, Lemminkainen – E, Madarua, Mealiden, Protector of Norwold, Vainamoinen – E, Vali, Varellya – W)
– Ocean Pantheon (Milan, Slizzark, Solarios)
– Ochalean Pantheon (Athena – E, Heng Shang – E, Hong Tzu – A, Hul Da Zhi – D, Nin Fang Le – E, Ta Lai Si-Fa, Wong Ah – E, Xi-Yang)
– Olympian Pantheon (Ares, Apollo – A)
– Oltec Pantheon (Tahkati)
– Savage Coast Pantheon (Aksyri, Belbion – W, Dugong, Leug, Maglubiyer – E, Pax Bellancia, Protector of Nomads – E, Saimpt Malinois – W)
– Serpent Peninsula Pantheon (Himayeti, Magni, Malinois – W)
– Shadowlands Pantheon (Kutul, The Lurker)
– Sind Pantheon (Ayazi, Maleen – W)
– Sky Pantheon (Idu, Starwatcher)
– Thyatian Pantheon (The Avenger – W, The Eternal General – E, The General, The Guardian – W, The Huntsman, The Inquisitor – W, The Judge, The Redhair – A, The Roaring Demon – D, The Sun Prince, The Troublemaker – A)
– Traladaran Pantheon (Halav – A, Petra – W, Zirchev)
– Traldar Pantheon (Bane of the Humanoids – A, Gorm, Petra – W, Tabak, Yarella)
– Ylaruam Pantheon (Horon, Zugzul)
- 2022-05-11 – Updated layout and base design for Clerical Domains.
- 2021-08-22 – Update to layout and menu.
- 2021-02-22 – Adding in domain details and links.
Artificer: Alchemist, Armourer, Artillerist, Battle Smith, Bombardier, Engineer, Stitcher
Barbarian: Amber’s Enlightened, Ancestors, Ancestral Guardian, Battlerager, Beast, Beast Slayer, Bearsarker, Berserker, Carcharodon, Dreadnought, Fractured, Fungal Hulk, Harrier, Herculean, Juggernaut, Primal Spirit, Primordial Predator, Rager, Storm Herald, Tempest, Totem Warrior, Ulfhander, Wild Magic, Wizard Slayer, Zealot
Bard: Adventurers, Ancients, Creation, Eloquence, Entropy, Epic Poetry, Fey Magic, Glamour, Grace, Greenleaf, the Jester, Lore, Loremaster, Minstrel, Mirthful Mariarchi, Mountebank, Requiems, Singer of the Deeps, Spirits, Swords, Troubadour, Valour, Virtue, Warchanter, Whispers, Wyrdsingers
Cleric: Aberrance, Alhool Keener, Air, Ambition, Apocalypse, Arcana, Balance, Beauty, Beer, Blood, Cats, Chaos, City, Clockwork, Corruption, Crafts, Creation, Darkness, Death, Dragon, Earth, Eldritch, Enigma, Fire, Force, Forge, Grave, Healer, Hunger, Hunt, Hunting, Inquisition, Justice, Knowledge, Labyrinth, Law, Life, Light, Luck, Lust, Madness, Messiah of Ashes, Moon, Mountain, Mushroom, Naraneus, Nature, Nobility, Oceans, Oracle, Order, Peace, Prophecy, Repose, Sharing, Sickness, Solidarity, Speed, Strength, Sun Priest, Tempest, Time, Travel, Trickery, Twilight, Tyranny, Undeath, Void, War, Warpriest, Water, Winter, Zeal
Druid: Ancestors, Blood, Dreams, Feyfriend, the Forest Kingdom, Guardian, the Land, the Moon, Mushrooms, Mutation, Oaks, Owls, Roses, Sacrifice, the Shapeless and Prime Terror, the Shepherd, Skinchanger, Spirits, Stars, the Stones, the Tree of Life, Treespeaker, Wildfire
Fighter: Arcane Archer, Banneret, Battle Master, Bladebonded, Blind Duelist, Boarder, Brute, Bulwark Warrior, Captain, Cavalier, Champion, Clacking Mercenary, Duelist, Echo Knight, Edjet, Eldritch Knight, Fortune’s Smith, Gholaad’s Translation, Ghost Knight, Gladiator, Griffon Knight, Hoplite Soldier, Hospitaller, Knight, Knight Surgeon, Living Crucible, Living Vampire, Prescient Knight, Psi Warrior, Rune Knight, Samurai, Sapper, Sharpshooter, Shield Bearer, Smithkin, Sword Dancer, Thug, Weapons Master, Woodlands Cavalier
Marshal: Crusader, Gambling General, Guerrilla, Kingpin, Mindbender, Noble, Path (Master, Night, Reaper), Rallier, Reaver, Redeemer, Revolutionary, Strategist, Swift Strategist, Tactician, Talented Tactician, Tyrant, Warbringer
Monk: the Ascendant Dragon, the Astral Self, the Bo’faquan, the Crystal Cannonade, Brawler, the Cobalt Soul, the Drunken Master, the Elements, the Exalted Athlete, Iron, the Kensai, the Leaden Crown, the Long Death, Mercy, the Open Hand, Pain, Pride, Reaving Vortex, Shadow, the Shield, the Sun Soul, the Warrior Monk
Paladin: the Ancients, the Annihilator, the Ascetic, Battle, Conquest, the Crown, Despair, Destruction, Devotion, the Dragonlord, the Eagle, Elimination, the Errant, the Giving Grave, Glory, Green Knight, Holy Champion, Inquisitor, Mercy, Pearl, Pestilence, Perfection, the Radiance, the Raven, Redemption, Spear Maiden, Thunder, Vengeance, the Watchers, Zeal. Special – Oathbreaker
Ranger: Beast Master, Explorer, Fey Hunter, Fey Wanderer, Gloom Stalker, Green Reaper, Hidden Guardian, Horizon Walker, Horse Nomad, Hoyrall Shredder, Hunter, Monster Slayer, Netherworld, Explorer, Privateer, Swarmkeeper, Underminer, Unicorn Charger, Urban Shadow, Vampire Slayer, Vermin Lord, Warden, Wildborn, Zobecker Scout
Rogue: Arcane Trickster, Assassin, Burglar, Cutthroat, Duelist, Fixer, Highway Rider, Hitman, Infernal Talismancer, Inquisitive, Investigator, Mastermind, Misfortune Bringer, Odyssean, Phantom, Poisoner of Minds, Scout, Soulknife, Spy, Svirf Scientist, Swashbuckler, Thief, Trapsmith, Whisper
Scholar: Alchemy, Mind-Delving
Sorcerer: Aberrant Mind, Aristocratic, Ascendant, Bloodlines (Boreal, Draconic, Dryad, Enigma, Lycanthrope, Mazeborn, Nerid, Norn, Nymph, Satyr, Serophage, Shadow, Wretched), Clockwork Soul, Cunning Woman, Divine Inspiration, Divine Soul,, Draconist Elemental Essence, Facets (Flawless Caster, Gemblade), Farseer, Haunted, Psychic Magic, Pyromancer, Runechild, Shadow Magic, Soul Burner, Spore-cerer, Storm Sorcery, Traveler, Wild Magic
Underterror: Hel Savant, Slaver of the Damned, Underworld Monstrocity
Warlock: Alienist, Archfey, Archfiend, Black Woods, Celestial, Colloid, Diabolist, Fates, Fathomless, Fiend, First Vampire, Fragment Channeler of Zagnexis, Frozen One, the Genie, Genie Lord, Grand Void, Great Machine, Great Old One, Hexblade, Light Eater, Oracle, Parasite, Primeval One, Sargasso Siren, Sibyl, Spellbound, Undead, Undying, Voices of the Ancestors
Wizard: Academy Philosopher, Alkemancer, Angelic Scribe, Aquanaught, Arcane Specialist, Arcanist, Bladesinger, Blood Mage, Castellan, Chronury Magic, Demonologist, Disenchanter, Doom Croaker, Dragon Masks, Elementalist, Entropist, Geomancy, Graviturgy Magic, Illuminator, Mage, Master of Fiends, Mystifier, Necrophagy, Order of Scribes, Plague Doctor, Ring Warden, Rune Caller, Sangromancer, Schools (Abjuration, Artifice, Blood Magic, Clockwork, Conjuration, Divination, Elven High Magic, Enchantment, Entropy, Evocation, Illumination, Illusion, Necromancy, Pyromancer, Transmutation, Void Magic), Ship Mage, Timekeeper, Transgnomamist, War Mage, White Necromancer
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.