Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Air Elemaster – Sphere of Thought
Sovereign of Air
- Secret Crafts: Airologist
- Warlocks: Pact of the Genie Lord (Air)
- Patron and Title Keywords – Elements (Air), Nobility/Titles (Calipha, Sovereign), Racial (Aerial Races, Elemental Races (Genie), Genasi (Air))
- Ancient Ones pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Ancient)
- Hierarchs pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Hierarch)
- Thought pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Hierarch)
- Alphatian Empire (Sovereign of Air) Due to Patron of Genasi (Air).
- Ylari (Calipha of the Bright Wind) Due to Patron of Genies.
- Air (Astallah) Due to Patron of Air.
- Forest (Air Elemaster) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Ocean (Air Elemaster) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Radiance (Air Elemaster) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Shadowlands (Air Elemaster) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Sky (Air Elemaster) Due to Patron of Air and Rank of Sovereign.
- Elemental Rulers (Air Elemaster) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Hierarchs (Air Elemaster) Due to Rank of Hierarch.
- Spheres (Air Elemaster) Due to Patron of Element (Air) and Elemental Races group (Genie).
- Thought (Air Elemaster) Due to member of Sphere of Though.
- Ancient One (Air Elemaster) Due to Aspect of Ancient.
- Assembly (Air Elemaster) Due to member of Sphere of Thought.
- a colossal androgynous humanoid (around 20′ tall) made of air, clouds and lightning
- Astallah, djinni Calipha of the Bright Wind
Game Master Section
Air Elemaster – Hierarch of Thought (33)
- Sourcebooks: Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Neutral
- Portfolio: Protecting the Elemental Plane of Air and aerial creatures
- Other Names: Astallah, Calipha of the Bright Wind, Sovereign of Air
- Artefacts: Heart of Thought
Allies of Air Elemaster
Assists (can also be assisted by)
- Odin (36) Hierarch of Thought
Enemies of Air Elemaster
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
- Fire Elemaster
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Thought
- Sponsorship of the Thought Sphere
- Air Elemaster (33) Hierarch of Thought
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought
- Ahmanni (14) Celestial of Thought moved to Time (16)
- Asterius (27) Eternal of Thought
- Clebard (2) Initiate of Thought
- Cochere (12) Temporal of Thought
- Cretia (16) Celestial of Thought
- Diulanna (18) Celestial of Thought
- Karaash (5) Initiate of Thought
- Eiryndul (20) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (20)
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (11)
- Loup (9) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (9)
- Malinois (16) Celestial of Thought
- Palartarkan (11) Temporal of Thought moved from Energy (12)
- Ralon (9) Temporal of Thought
- Soubrette (24) Empyreal of Thought
- Ssu-Ma (23) Empyreal of Thought
- Turmis (1) Initiate of Thought
- Odin (36) Hierarch of Thought
- Arnelee (8) Temporal of Thought
- Frey (13) Celestial of Thought
- Freyja (14) Celestial of Thought
- Halav (17) Celestial of Thought
- Ninfangle (26) Eternal of Thought (26) Moved from Matter (27)
- Noumena (34) Hierarch of Thought
- Palson (3) Initiate of Thought
- Orisis (19) Empyreal of Thought
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Thought moved from Energy (30)
- Taroyas (6) Initiate of Thought moved from Time (6)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Gorm (22) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (19)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Pax (35)
- Kersy (21) Empyreal of Thought
- Koryis (10) Temporal of Thought
- Urtson (7) Temporal of Thought moved from Matter (12)
- Thalia (31) Hierarch of Thought from Energy
- Qywattz (20) Empyreal of Thought moved to Entropy (21)
- Sinbad (25) Eternal of Thought
- Nob Nar (4) Initiate of Thought
- Tyche (28) Eternal of Thought (28) moved to Time (28)
History: The current Air Elemaster is an elemental that found the way to become immortal in the dawn of times, asserting his rule over the Elemental Plane of Air to grant balance and stability inside that plane. Nobody knows whether he was sponsored by another immortal or not (and he is not telling anybody), not even the ancient immortals can testify it, although they assert, he’s been holding this position as far as they remember. Aside from his home plane and a few outer planes aligned with Thought and filled with airborne creatures, he does not care about the existence of other creatures or other planes of existence, and for this reason his cult is not present on Mystara.
Personality: Like all Elemasters, he is a Neutral being that rules his subjects leaving them a great degree of freedom. He leaves the day-to-day administration of the various regions of the Elemental worlds to the many nobles in his court, which has a pyramid-like organisation, and he prefers to concentrate on the extraplanar relationships with other immortals and Elemasters. He tolerates the infighting and the occasional intraplanar wars among its nobles, as long as this does not threaten the overall stability of the plane. For this reason, he alternates long periods of silence to periods of constant edicts and iron fist policy. As much as all other elemasters, he does not like to share his position with power-hungry nobles and for this reason he hinders any possible attempt at challenging his rule over the Plane of Air. This paranoia goes up to the point of preventing any of his subjects to discover the path to immortality and become immortal, for fear of being replaced (since he knows there can be only one Elemaster for each element to maintain balance in the Multiverse). The Air Elemaster is biased by his own nature to be friendly with the immortals of the Sphere of Thought, and he is a loyal ally of Odin, lord of skies and storms, while he opposes the Elemaster of Fire because of the laws of elemental opposition.
Information to be discovered by Groups
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Any
- Favoured weapon: natural weapons (allowed all ranged and thrown weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: +1 bonus to Intelligence, +2 bonus to three general skills related to knowledge or air (not free)
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Thought, Air, Knowledge, Gravity, Storm
- Preferred weapon: natural weapons (smash)
Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Air (patron) added to the Air and Sky pantheons.
- Air (patron) added to the Element patron group.
- Air (patron) part of the Genasi patron group.
- Genies (patron) added to the Ylari pantheon.
- Genies (patron) added to the Elemental Races patron group..
- Aerial Races (patron group) added to the Sky pantheon.
- Aerial Races (patron group) added to the Racial patron group.
- Element and Elemental Races (patron group) added to the Spheres pantheon.
- Elemental Races (patron group) added to the Racial group.
- Genasi and Nobility (patron group) added to the Alphatian Empire pantheon.
- Ancient (title) added to the Ancient Ones pantheon.
- Hierarch (title) added to the Hierarchs pantheon.
- Sovereign (title) linked to the Forest, Ocean, Radiance, Sky and Shadowlands pantheons.
- Sovereign (title) added to the Nobility title group.
- Thought (title group) added to the Assembly council and Thought sphere.
- 2021-09-05 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-28 – Added in elemental Genie Lord aspect to the immortal. Added to the Ylari Pantheon.
- 2021-08-19 – Update to allies and enemies.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.