Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Initiates
Initiates Pantheon Overview
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
Initiates of Mystara (Council)
- Core Immortals –
- Charter Patrons – Regional (Arctic (1)),
- Thought – Inspiration (Adventure (2)),
- Charter Domains – Travel (Adventure), Water (Arctic),
- Charter Secret Crafts – Sailologist (Adventure), Skyologist (Adventure), Wagonologist (Adventure), Waterologist (Arctic),
- Immortals of Entropy (1) – Stodos (Initiate 6, Arctic),
- Immortals of Thought (2) – Nob Nar (Initiate 4, Adventure), Turmis (Initiate 1, Adventure),
- Keywords: Initiates
This religion is mostly concerned with: tba. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Initiates Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Elemental Rulers Pantheon
Initiates Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Initiates Pantheon Immortals
- Spheres of Power – Entropy (), Thought (), Matter (), Energy (), Time ()
- Energy (2) – Bemarris (3), Benekander (1)
- Entropy (5) – Stodos (6), Jammudaru (5), Marwdyn (4), Ruaidhri (3), Kythria (2)
- Matter (4) – Chiron (6), Wogar (5), The Twelve Watches (4), Lokena (2)
- Thought (6) – Taroyas (6), Karaash (5), Nob Nar (4), Palson (3), Clebard (2), Turmis (1)
- Time (3) – Oleyan (6), Al-Kalim (3), Liena (1)
- Domains –
- Patrons and Title Keywords (Important)
- Sphere of Energy (2, Initiate (2))
- Sphere of Entropy (5, Initiate (5))
- Sphere of Matter (4, Initiate (4))
- Sphere of Thought (6, Initiate (6))
- Sphere of Time (3, Initiate (3))
- Patrons and Title Keywords (related)
- Adventure (2), Audacity (1), Beauty (1), Boldness (1), Bravery (1), Cleverness (1), Defiance (1), Faithfulness (1), Fear (1), Freedom (1)
- Artists (3, the Arts (3))
- Civilisation (3, Authority (1), Discipline (1), Government (1))
- Corruptors (2, Cruelty (1), Deceit (1))
- Crafters (2, Crafts (2))
- Elements (2, Cold (1), Destruction (1))
- Fates (1, Desire (1))
- Living (2, Death (1), Family (1))
- Racial (7, Demi-humans (Dwarves (1), Elven (1), Gnomes (1)), Forest Races (1), Giants (1), Humanoids (Goblins (1)), Monstrous Races (Centaur (1)))
- Regional (1, Arctic (1))
- Science (1, History (1))
- Virtues (5, Good (1), Heroism (2), Honesty (1), Honour (1))
- Warfare (4, Battle (2), Conquest (2))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Initiates Pantheon Immortals of Energy/Fire
- Initiates Pantheon Immortals of Entropy/Darkness
- Stodos (i6) Domains – Apocalypse, Corruption, Void. Patron – Ice. Elements (Cold), Regional (Arctic)
- Jammudaru (i5) Domains – Blood, Hunger, Madness, Tyranny. Patron – Nightmares, Torture, Vengeance. Patron – Fear, Elements (Destruction), Racial (Giants)
- Marwdyn (i4) Domains – Arcana, Blood, Death, Grave. Patron: Magic, Necromancy, Unpredictability. Living (Death)
- Initiates Pantheon Immortals of Matter/Earth
- Chiron (i6) Domains – Creation, Knowledge, Life, Nature. Patron – Healing, Knowledge, Sylvan Races, Wisdom. Patron – Artists (the Arts), Racial (Forest Races, Monstrous Races (Centaurs)).
- Wogar (i5) Domains – Hunt, Nature, Travel, Tyranny, War. Patron –
Orcs, Predators, Tactics, War, Werewolves, Wolves. Patron – Corruptors (Cruelty), Racial (Humanoids (Goblins)), Warfare (Conquest).
- The Twelve Watches (i4) Domains – Beauty, Beer, Creation, Forge. Patron – Artists (the Arts), Crafters (Crafts).
- Lokena (i2) Domains – Arcana, Trickery, War. Patron – Intelligence, Magic, Tactics, War. Patron – Cleverness.
- Initiates Pantheon Immortals of Thought/Air
- Taroyas (i6) Domains – Balance, Justice, Tempest, Time. Patron – Kingship, Milenia, Nobility, Order, Power. Patron – Civilisation (Authority, Government).
- Karaash (i5) Domains – Justice, Tempest, Tyranny, War. Patron – Humanoids, Orcs, Tactics. Warfare (Battle, Conquest)
- Nob Nar (i4) – Protector of the Five Shires (I5) Domains – Air, Beer, Tempest, Travel. Patron – Halflings, Revelry, Wanderers. Patron – Adventure, Audacity, Virtues (Heroism)
- Palson (i3) Domains – Air, Beauty, Tempest, War. Patron – Music, Passions, Painting, Poetry, Prose, Tactics, Theatre. Patron – Artists (the Arts)
- Clebard (i2) Domains – Balance, Justice, Life, Nature. Patron – Fidelity, Lupin, Nobility, Order, Patriotism, Progress,
Renardy. Patron – Faithfulness, Living (Family).
- Initiates Pantheon Immortals of Time/Water
- Oleyan (i6) Domains – Beauty, Creation, Oceans, Travel. Patron – Power, Prosperity, Verdier. Crafters (Crafts)
- Al-Kalim (i3) Domains – Knowledge, Life, Time, Water. Patron – Justice, Law, Prosperity, Tactics, War, Wisdom, Ylaruam. Patron – Virtues (Good, Honesty, Honour)
Initiates Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Immortal Culture): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Immortals): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the culture.
- Base Anathema (Immortals): Destroying the sustainability of the culture.
Initiates Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Elemental Rulers Pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Initiates Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Initiates – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Initiate (title) linked to the Initiates pantheon.
- 2021-09-06 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.