Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Temporals
Temporals Pantheon Overview
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
Temporals of Mystara (Council)
- Core Immortals –
- Charter Patrons – Civilisation (Ambition (1), Anarchy (1)), Living (Animals (1)), Magical (Astrology (1)), Racial (Monstrous Races (Arenea (1))), Science (Astronomy (1))
- Matter – Living (Agriculture (1))
- Thought – Inspiration (Adventure (1)),
- Thought – Science (Agriculture (1))
- Immortal Titles – Aesirs (2)
- Charter Secret Crafts – Airologist (Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar), Beastologist (Animals), Bureauologist (Ambition), Chaosologist (Anarchy), Diplomologist (Ambition), Divinology (Astrology), Earthologist (Agriculture), Entertainologist (Ambition), Mechologist (Astronomy), Naturologist (Agriculture, Animals), Sailologist (Adventure), Shapeologist (Arenea), Skaldologist (Aesirs), Skyologist (Adventure, Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar), Starology (Astrology, Astronomy), Technologist (Astronomy), Wagonologist (Adventure)
- Charter Barbarian Paths – Storm Herald – Mountain (Agriculture) / Sea (Agriculture, Air),
- Charter Cleric Domains – Air (Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar), Ambition (Ambition), Arcana (Alphatian Empire, Arenea), Cat (Animals), Chaos (Anarchy), Clockwork (Astronomy), Hunting (Animals), Knowledge (Aesirs), Nature (Agriculture, Animals), Prophecy (Astrology), Tempest (Agriculture), Travel (Adventure), War (Aesirs),
- Charter Monk Ways – Elements – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture),
- Secondary Paladin Oaths – Thunder (Agriculture, Air),
- Charter Sorcerer Origins – Draconic Bloodline – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture), Elemental Essence – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture), Storm Sorcery (Agriculture, Air),
- Charter Warlock Pacts – Genie Lord – Air (Agriculture), Air / Earth (Agriculture),
- Charter Wizard Traditions – Elementalist – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture),
- Charter Feats – Elemental Adept (ph166, Agriculture, Air), Negotiator (Agriculture, Air), Survivor (Agriculture, Air),
- Immortals of Energy (1) – Iliric (Temporal 8, Ambition),
- Immortals of Entropy (1) – Aracne Prime (Temporal 8, Arenea),
- Immortals of Matter (1) – Faunus (Temporal 11, Animals), Forsetta (Temporal 7, Aesirs),
- Immortals of Thought (3) – Palartarken (Temporal 11, Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar, Astrology, Astronomy), Ralon (Temporal 9, Agriculture), Arnelee (Temporal 8, Adventure, Aesirs),
- Immortals of Time (2) – Tiresias (Temporal 9, Astrology), Tourlain (Temporal 8, Anarchy),
- Keywords: Temporal
This religion is mostly concerned with: tba. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Temporals Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Temporal Pantheon
Temporal Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Temporal Pantheon Immortals
- Spheres of Power – Entropy (), Thought (), Matter (), Energy (), Time ()
- Energy (5) – Raith (12), Branden (11) Patura (10), Iliric (8), The Shaper (7)
- Entropy (6) – Hircismus (12), Harrow (11), Brissard (10), Loup (9), Aracne Prime (8), Kiranjo (7)
- Matter (6) – Pearl (12), Faunus (11), Lornasen (10), Buglore (9), Paarkum (8), Forsetta (7)
- Thought (6) – Cochere (12), Palartarkan (11), Koryis (10), Ralon (9), Arnelee (8), Urtson (7)
- Time (6) – Luca (12), Carnelian (11), Crakkak (10), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Finidel (7)
- Domains –
- Patrons and Title Keywords (important)
- Sphere of Energy (5, Temporal (5))
- Sphere of Entropy (6, Temporal (6))
- Sphere of Matter (6, Temporal (6))
- Sphere of Thought (6, Temporal (6))
- Sphere of Time (6, Temporal (6))
- Patrons and Title Keywords (related)
- Adventure (1), Beauty (1), Cleverness (2), Cooperation (1), Dreams (1), Drunkenness (1), Ferocity (1), Fun (1)
- Civilisation (7, Ambition (1), Anarchy (1), Circumvention (1), Diplomacy (2), Domination (1), Equality (1))
- Corruptors (6, Cruelty (1), Deceit (1), Egotism (1), Greed (3))
- Crafters (1, Hearth (1))
- Elements (3, Air (1), Destruction (1), Fire (1))
- Living (8, Animals (1), Children (1), Death (1), Family (3), Fertility (2))
- Magical (3, Astrology (2), Bards (1))
- Racial (10, Aerial Races (Avianfolk (1)), Demi-Humans (Elven (2), Gnomes (1)), Dragonkind (1), Forest Races (1), Formians (1), Genasi (Darkness (1), Fire (1)), Planar Races (Diaboli (1)))
- Science (3, Agriculture (1), Astronomy (1), Flight (1))
- Virtues (3, Charity (1), Faithfulness (5), Grace (1), Honour (1))
- Warfare (3, Battle (1), Berserkers (1), Conquest (1))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Temporal Pantheon Immortals of Energy/Fire
- Raith (T12) Domains – Balance, Hunting, Justice. Patron – Plots, Revenge, Truth. Patron – Virtues (Honour)
- Branden (T11) Domains – Clockwork, Creation, Fire, Forge, War. Patron – Invention, Progress,
Snartan, Technomancy. Patron – Elements (Fire), Racial (Demi-Humans (Gnomes), Genasi (Fire)), Warfare (Conquest)
- Patura (T10) Domains – Balance, Fire, Justice, Life, Light. Patron – Motherhood, Women. Patron – Crafters (Hearth), Living (Children, Family), Virtues (Faithfulness)
- Iliric (T8) Domains – Arcana, Corruption. Patron – Knowledge, Magic. Patron – Civilisation (Ambition), Corruptors (Egotism, Greed).
- Temporal Pantheon Immortals of Entropy/Darkness
- Hircismus (T12) Domain – Blood, Corruption, Hunger, Tyranny. Patron – Humanoids, Pain, Torture, Violence. Elements (Destruction)
- Harrow (T11) Domains – Arcana, Labyrinth, Madness, Trickery. Patron – Illusion, Nightmares. Patron – Dreams, Corruptors (Deceit), Racial (Planar Races (Diaboli))
- Brissard (T10) Domains – Corruption, Madness, Trickery, Tyranny. Patron – Oppression, Slavery. Patron – Civilisation (Circumvention, Domination).
- Loup (T9) Domains – Darkness, Death, Grave, Repose. Patron – Lupins, Night, Nomads, Winter. Patron – Ferocity, Living (Death), Virtues (Faithfulness)
- Aracne Prime (T8) Domains – Blood, Darkness, Trickery, Void. Patron – Oppression,
Spiders. Patron – Corruptors (Deceit), Elements (Darkness), Racial (Genasi (Darkness), Monstrous Races (Aranea))
- Temporal Pantheon Immortals of Matter/Earth
- Pearl (T12) Domains – Arcana, Dragon, Forge, Hunt, Moon. Patron – Hunting, Instincts, Lizardfolk, Power. Patron – Corruptors (Greed), Racial (Dragonkind).
- Faunus (T11) Domains – Beer, Lust, Madness, Moon, Nature. Patron – Instincts, Music, Poetry, Revelry, Sexuality, Sylvan Races. Patron – Drunkenness, Fun, Living (Animals), Racial (Forest Races)
- Lornasen (T10) Domains – Balance, Beauty, Life, Nature, Repose. Patron – Lothbarth, Nature, Perfection, Plants, Spring. Patron – Beauty, Living (Fertility), Racial (Elven), Virtues (Grace).
- Buglore (T9) Domains – Creation, Nature. Patron –
Insects, Nature, Order, Plants, Protection. Patron – Racial (Formians)
- Temporal Pantheon Immortals of Thought/Air
- Cochere (T12) Domains – Air, Creation, Justice, Life, Speed. Patron – Liberty, Music, Song, Survival. Patron – Living (Family), Racial (Aerial Races (Avianfolk), Demi-Human (Elven))
- Palartarkan (T11) Domains – Air, Arcana, Light, Travel. Patron – Magic, Magical Research. Patron – Element (Air), Magical (Astrology), Racial (Genasi (Air)), Science (Astronomy, Flight)
- Koryis (T10) Domains – Balance, Justice, Knowledge. Patron – Ochalea, Peace, Piety, Prosperity, Tolerance. Patron – Civilisation (Diplomacy).
- Ralon (T9) Domains – Knowledge, Life, Nature, Repose. Patron – Healing, Joy, Life,
Lupins, Renardy, Trade, Wealth. Patron – Living (Fertility), Science (Agriculture).
- Arnelee (T8) Domains – Justice, Knowledge, Travel, Trickery. Patron – Independent Women, Liberty, Messengers, Sincerity, Travel, Wisdom. Patron – Adventure, Cleverness, Virtues (Faithfulness).
- Urtson (T7) Domains – Balance, Earth. Patron – Kryst, Mediation, Order, Peace. Patron – Cooperation, Civilisation (Diplomacy).
- Temporal Pantheon Immortals of Time/Water
- Luca (T12) Domains – Creation, Life. Patron – Life,
- Carnelian (T11) Domains – Balance, Knowledge, Prophecy, Time. Patron – Machetos, Nobility, Order, Patriotism, Tradition.
- Crakkak (T10) Domains – Blood, Hunger, Hunting, Oceans. Patron – Hunting, Fury in Battle, Predators, Sharks, Shark-kin, Strength. Patron – Warfare (Battle)
- Tiresias (T9) Domains – Beauty, Knowledge, Prophecy, Travel. Patron – Legends, Music, Poetry, Prophecy, Secrets, Seers, Visions. Patron – Dreams, Magical (Astrology, Bards)
- Luca (T12) Domains – Creation, Life. Patron – Life,
Temporal Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Immortal Culture): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Immortals): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the culture.
- Base Anathema (Immortals): Destroying the sustainability of the culture.
Temporal Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Elemental Rulers Pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Temporal Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Temporals – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Tempoal (title) linked to the Temporals pantheon.
- 2021-09-06 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.