Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Clerical Domains – Beauty
Source: The Book of the Righteous (5e-grr-br-185)
Gods of beauty embody all that is lovely, charming, and beautiful in the world, from the qualities of attractiveness to the profound beauty of nature. They are often gods of love, lust, or sexuality as well, although some are more focused on purely aesthetic beauty, or patrons of the arts or performance. Although usually kind and good, deities of beauty can sometimes be vain and petty, especially in contests of skill or attractiveness. Beauty can also be deceptive, and not all gods associated with this domain are as pleasant as they seem. Aymara, a God of the Womb, includes Beauty in her portfolio.
- Secret Crafts:
- Spheres: Energy (1 – 16)
- Energy: Alphatia (16)
- Common Domain in Pantheons:
Beauty Domain Spells
- Cleric 1st Level – charm person, heroism
- Cleric 3rd Level – enthrall, suggestion
- Cleric 5th Level – bestow curse, remove curse
- Cleric 7th Level – compulsion, confusion
- Cleric 9th Level – dominate person, geas
- Cleric 1st Level
- Bonus Cantrip – When you choose this domain at 1st level, you gain the friends cantrip if you don’t already have it.
- Alluring Presence – You become proficient in Deception or Persuasion. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make using the skill you chose.
- Cleric 2nd Level
- Channel Divinity – Beguiling Beauty – Starting at 2nd level, you can use your Channel Divinity to infuse your appearance with the power from your god to ensnare a creature with your beauty. As an action, you present your holy symbol, and one creature you choose within 30 feet of you that can see you must make a Wisdom saving throw. If you or your companions are fighting it, the creature makes the saving throw with advantage. On a failed saving throw, the creature becomes charmed by you for 1 minute or until you or one of your companions do anything harmful to it. When the effect ends, the creature knows you charmed it
- Cleric 6th Level
- Channel Divinity – Blinding Beauty – Starting at 6th level, you can use your Channel Divinity to become a vision of divine beauty so profound it causes those around you to become blinded by weeping. As an action, you present your holy symbol and are enveloped in a vision of divine beauty; all creatures within 30 feet of you that can see you must make a Wisdom saving throw. Blinding beauty has no effect on creatures that cannot be blinded or charmed. On a failure, the creature is blinded for 1 minute. At the end of each of its turns, the creature can make another saving throw. On a success, the effect ends for that creature.
- Cleric 8th Level
- Powerful Spellcasting – Beginning at 8th level, when you deal damage with any cleric cantrip, add your Wisdom modifier to the damage.
- Cleric 17th Level
- Perfect Beauty – Starting at 17th level, you become transformed into a vision of perfect beauty. A creature charmed by your Beguiling Beauty remains so until you or one of your companions does anything harmful to it or you use Beguiling Beauty again. When the creature is no longer charmed in this way, it becomes hostile toward you and might attack you, depending on its nature as the GM decides.
Work in Progress
Uncommon – Sphere of Though and Element of Air
Spheres: Thought/Air – (F) Energy/Fire, Time/Water, (E) Matter/Earth
– Alatian Pantheon (Aasla – F)
– Atruaghin Clans Pantheon (Turtlerider)
– Bellissarian Pantheon (Alphatia – F)
– Darokin Pantheon (Brage – F, Brianna, Doregar – E)
– Forest Pantheon (Keeper of Souls)
– Genasi Pantheon (Master of Tactics, Master of Poetic Inspiration, Mistress of Seidh, Queen of Spring – F)
– Gentle Folk Pantheon (Lady of Harmony – F)
– Heldannic Pantheon (Fredara)
– Ierendi Pantheon (Ahmanni, Kythria – F)
– Milenia Pantheon (Palson)
– Minrothad Pantheon (Oleyan – W, The Twelve Watches – E)
– Northern Reaches Pantheon (Freyja)
– Norwold Pantheon (Aasla – F, Lada, Lornasen – F)
– Ochalean Pantheon (Yao-Lan Zi – F)
– Old Ones Pantheon (Thalia – F)
– Olympian Pantheon (Aphrodite – F, Apollo)
– Savage Coast Pantheon (Guy d’Aret – F, Soubrette)
– Sky Pantheon (Guidarezzo – F)
– Traladaran Pantheon (Tiresias)
– Traldar Pantheon (Dallbard)
- 2021-02-22 – Added in links to Alphatia, and domain informations.
Bard: Entropy, Fey Magic, Glamour, Greenleaf, the Jester, Lore, Swords, Valour, Virtue, Whispers
Cleric: Air, Ambition, Apocalypse, Arcana, Balance, Beauty, Beer, Blood, Cats, Clockwork, Corruption, Creation, Darkness, Death, Dragon, Earth, Fire, Forge, Grave, Hunger, Hunt, Hunting, Justice, Knowledge, Labyrinth, Life, Light, Lust, Madness, Moon, Mountain, Nature, Oceans, Order, Prophecy, Repose, Solidarity, Speed, Strength, Tempest, Time, Travel, Trickery, Tyranny, Void, War, Water, Zeal
Fighter: Arcane Archer, Banneret, Battle Master, Cavalier, Champion, Clacking Mercenary, Edjet, Eldritch Knight, Ghost Knight, Griffon Knight, Hospitaller, Knight Surgeon, Samurai, Shield Bearer, Sword Dancer, Weapons Master, Woodlands Cavalier
Ranger: Beast Master, Explorer, Fey Hunter, Gloom Stalker, Hidden Guardian, Horizon Walker, Hunter, Monster Slayer, Unicorn Charger, Vampire Slayer, Zobecker Scout
Rogue: Arcane Trickster, Assassin, Duelist, Fixer, Inquisitive, Mastermind, Scout, Swashbuckler, Thief, Whisper
Sorcerer: Bloodlines (Draconic, Dryad, Lycanthrope, Mazeborn, Nerid, Norn, Nymph, Satyr, Serophage, Shadow), Divine Inspiration, Divine Soul, Elemental Essence, Pyromancer, Runechild, Shadow Magic, Storm Sorcery, Wild Magic
Wizard: Angelic Scribe, Bladesinger, Doom Croaker, Dragon Masks, Elementalist, Geomancy, Necrophagy, Ring Warden, Schools (Abjuration, Artifice, Blood Magic, Clockwork, Conjuration, Divination, Elven High Magic, Enchantment, Entropy, Evocation, Illumination, Illusion, Necromancy, Transmutation, Void Magic), Timekeeper, War Mage
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Artillerist (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.