Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Eternals
Eternals Pantheon Overview
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
Eternals of Mystara (Council)
- Core Immortals –
- Charter Patrons – Artists (Architecture (1)), Racial (Aerial Races (1)), Science (Architecture (1)), Warfare (Amazons (1)),
- Thought – Inspiration (Adventure (2)),
- Immortal Titles – Aesirs (3)
- Charter Domains – Air (Aerial Races), Creation (Architecture), Knowledge (Aesirs), Travel (Aesirs, Adventure), War (Amazons),
- Charter Secret Crafts – Airologist (Aerial Races), Craftologist (Architecture), Sailologist (Adventure), Skaldologist (Aesirs), Skyologist (Adventure, Aerial Races), Wagonologist (Adventure), Warologist (Amazons), Weaponologist (Amazons),
- Immortals of Energy (2) – Heimdall (Eternal 30, Aesirs), Madarua (Eternal 26, Aesirs, Amazons),
- Immortals of Matter (1) – Polunius (Eternal 25, Architecture),
- Immortals of Thought (3) – Thor (Eternal 29, Aesirs), Ninfangle (Eternal 26, Adventure), Sinbad (Eternal 25, Adventure),
- Immortals of Time (1) – Simurgh (Eternal 26, Aerial Races),
- Keywords: Enternal
This religion is mostly concerned with: tba. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Eternals Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Eternals Pantheon
Eternals Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Eternals Pantheon Immortals
- Energy (6) – Heimdall (30), The Shining One (29), Rathanos (28), Mazikeen (27), Madarua (26), Pflarr (25)
- Entropy (6) – Loki (30), Demogorgon (29), Masauwu (28), Macroblan (27), Orcus (26), Talitha (25)
- Matter (6) – Maat (30), N’grath (29), Kagyar (28), Land (27), The Great One (26), Polunius (25)
- Thought (6) – Tarastia (30), Thor (29), Asterius (28), Usamigaras (27), Ninfangle (26), Sinbad (25)
- Time (6) – Fugit (30), Protius (29), Tyche (28), Zalaj (27), Simurgh (26), Gorrziok (25)
- Domains –
- Patrons and Title Keywords (Important)
- Sphere of Energy (6, Eternal (6))
- Sphere of Entropy (6, Eternal (6))
- Sphere of Matter (6, Eternal (6))
- Sphere of Thought (6, Eternal (6))
- Sphere of Time (6, Eternal (6))
- Patrons and Title Keywords (related)
- Adventure (2), Boldness (1), Bravery (2), Cleverness (2), Courage (1), Discovery (1), Epic Deeds (1), Experience (1), Explorers (1), Guardians (1)
- Artists (3, Architecture (1), the Arts (2))
- Civilisation (1, Communication (1))
- Corruptors (15, Avidity (1), Betrayal (1), Cannibalism (1), Con-men (1), Corruption (2), Deceit (4), Disease (1), Dishonesty (1), Egotism (1), Envy (1), Greed (1))
- Crafters (3, Crafts (2), Craftsmen (1))
- Elements (12, Creation (4), Destruction (3), Earth (1), Energy (1), Fire (3))
- Fates (4, Chance (1), Destiny (2), Fate (1))
- Living (4, Birth (1), Death (1), Fertility (1), Health (1))
- Racial (14, Aerial Races (1), Animalistic Races (Catfolk (1), Lizardfolk (1)), Demi-humans (Dwarves (1)), Dragonkind (1), Earth Races (1), Elemental Races (Fey Races (1)), Geansi (Earth (1), Fire (3)), Giants (3), Humanoid Races (Brute-men (1)))
- Science (3, Architecture (1), Flight (1), History (1))
- Virtues (4, Faithfulness (1), Honesty (1), Honour (2))
- Warfare (5, Amazons (1), Battle (2), Berserkers (1), Conquest (1))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Eternals Pantheon Immortals of Energy/Fire
- Heimdall (E30) Domains Patron – Instinct, Protection, Portals, Security. Patron – Guardians, Fates (Destiny)
- The Shining One (E29) Domains – Fire, Light, Trickery, War. Patron – Kobolds, Subterfuge, Traps, War. Patron – Corruptors (Deceit), Elements (Fire), Racial (Animalistic Races (Lizardfolk), Genasi (Fire))
- Rathanos (E28) Domains – Fire, Light. Patron – Power, Men,
Nithia. Patron – Elements (Energy, Fire), Racial (Geansi (Fire))
- Mazikeen (E27) Domains – Arcana, Clockwork, Knowledge, Labyrinth. Patron – Magic, Magical Constructs, Magical Research.
- Madarua (E26) Domains – Life, Nature, War. Patron – Kerswig, Life, Warrior Women. Patron – Courage, Living (Fertility), Warfare (Amazons)
- Eternals Pantheon Immortals of Entropy/Darkness
- Loki (E30) Domains – Corruption, Fire, Madness, Trickery. Patron –
Hule, Lies, Mischief, Treachery. Patron – Cleverness, Corruptors (Betrayal, Deceit), Elements (Fire), Racial (Elemental Races (Fey Races), Genasi (Fire))
- Demogorgon (E29) Domains – Arcana, Blood, Corruption, Grave. Patron –
Lizardfolk, Necromancy, Reptiles, Witchcraft. Patron – Corruptors (Corruption, Disease), Elements (Destruction)
- Masauwu (E28) Domains – Arcana, Corruption, Hunger, Lust, Trickery. Patron – Illusions, Intrigue, Politics, Spies, Spokesman, Subterfuge, Temptation, Thieves. Patron – Corruptors (Con-men, Corruption, Deceit, Dishonesty)
- Macroblan (E27) Domains – Corruption, Hunger, Lust, Tyranny. Patron – Money, Prosperity, Tanagogres, Trade, Wealth. Patron – Corruptors (Greed), Racial (Giants)
- Orcus (E26) Domains – Apocalypse, Blood, Corruption, Grave. Patron –
Lycanthropes, Sadism, Undeath, Violence. Patron – Corruptors (Cannibalism), Elements (Destruction)
- Loki (E30) Domains – Corruption, Fire, Madness, Trickery. Patron –
- Eternals Pantheon Immortals of Matter/Earth
- Maat (E30) Domain – Justice, Knowledge. Patron – Justice, Integrity, Order, Purity, Redemption, Virtue. Patron – Virtues (Faithfulness, Honesty, Honour)
- N’grath (E29) Domains – Earth, Tyranny, War. Patron – Hordes, Power, Slyness, Strength. Patron – Warfare (Conquest)
- Kagyar (E28) Domains – Beer, Creation, Earth, Forge, Knowledge. Patron – Knowledge, Metallurgy, Miners, Sculpture. Patron – Artists (the Arts), Crafters (Crafts, Craftsmen), Racial (Demi-humans (Dwarves), Humanoid Races (Brute-men))
- Land (E27) Domains – Earth, Mountains. Patron – Order, Strength. Patron – Element (Earth), Racial (Earth Races, Genasi (Earth))
- The Great One (E26) Domains – Arcana, Creation, Dragon, Justice, Knowledge. Patron – Justice, Knowledge, Lizardfolk, Magic. Patron – Elements (Creation), Racial (Dragonkind)
- Polunius (E25) Domains – Arcana, Beauty, Creation, Forge. Patron – Magic, Sculpture, Tradition, Tritons. Artists (Architecture, the Arts), Crafters (Crafts), Elements (Creation), Science (Architecture)
- Eternals Pantheon Immortals of Thought/Air
- Tarastia (E30) Domains – Balance, Justice, War. Patron – Justice, Law, Order, Revenge, Truth, Vengeance.
- Thor (E29) Domains – Forge, Tempest, War. Patron – War, Warriors. Patron – Bravery, Virtues (Honour), Warfare (Battle, Berserkers).
- Asterius (E28) Domains – Life, Moon, Travel, Trickery. Patron – Healing, Merchants, Money, Profit, Thieves, Trade, Travel. Patron – Cleverness, Civilisation (Communication).
- Usamigaras (E27) Domains – Arcana, Life, Travel, Trickery. Patron – Healing, Leeha, Magic, Messengers, Thieves, Travel. Patron – Corruptors (Deceit)
- Ninfangle (E26) Domains – Cats, Hunt, Travel, War. Patron: – Hunting, Travel. Patron – Adventure, Bravery, Epic Deeds, Racial (Animalistic Races (Catfolk)), Warface (Battle).
- Eternals Pantheon Immortals of Time/Water
- Fugit (E30) Domains – Knowledge, Prophecy, Time. Patron – Knowledge, Memory, Paradox, Time. Patron – Experience, Science (History)
- Protius (E29) Domains – Oceans, Time, Travel, Water. Patron – Marine Creatures, Ocean, Sailors, Sea, Travel, Unpredictability, Water.
- Tyche (E28) Domains – Balance, Knowledge, Prophecy. Patron – Luck. Patron – Fates (Chance, Destiny, Fate).
- Zalaj (E27) Domains – Arcana, Knowledge, Mountain. Patron – Knowledge, Magic, Strength. Patron – Racial (Giants)
- Simurgh (E26) – Life, Prophecy, Repose, Time, Travel. Patron – Life-Cycle, Travel, Travellers, Wisdom Patron – Living (Birth, Death, Health), Racial (Aerial Races), Science (Flight).
- Gorrziok (E25) Domains – Creation, Forge, Oceans, Tempest. Patron – Ocean. Elements (Creation, Destruction), Patron – Racial (Giants)
Eternals Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Immortal Culture): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Immortals): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the culture.
- Base Anathema (Immortals): Destroying the sustainability of the culture.
Enterals Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Eternals Pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Eternals Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Eternals – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Eternal (title) linked to the Eternal pantheon.
- 2021-09-06 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.