Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Turmis – Sphere of Thought
Hermes, Master of Bravery and Guile, Protector of Thieves and Adventurers
- Patron – Legends, Olympian, Thieves.
- Patron and Title Keywords – Adventure, Boldness, Bravery, Defiance, Corruptors (Deceit), Title (Sphere of Thought (Initiate))
- Initiates pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Initiate)
- Thought pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Initiate)
- Ethengarian (Master of Bravery and Guile) Due to Patron of Bravery.
- Alphatian Empire (Master of Bravery and Guile) Due to Patron of Corruptors group (Deceit)
- Land Guilds (Protector of Thieves and Adventures)
- Makai (Turmis) Due to being a Patron of Adventure, Boldness and Defiance.
- Ylari (Master of Bravery and Guile) Due to Patron of Deceit.
- Assembly (Turmus) Due to being an Immortal of Mystara
- Olympian (Hermes)
Appearance: a young olive skinned lithe man with black eyes and short brown hair, a common face with a cunning and self-confident look, clad in a comfortable brown leather cuirass and white robe, with a pair of winged sandals at his feet. A rapier hangs from his belt on one side and on the other one he carries a small purse filled with thieves’ gear and dozens of other trinkets.
Game Master Section
Turmis – Initiate of Thought (1)
- Sourcebooks: Mystara Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-41), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Neutral
- Portfolio: Boldness, Guile, adventurers, thieves, bravery, boldness, epic deeds, intrepid adventurers and swaggering thieves
- Other Names: Master of Bravery and Guile, Hermes, Protector of Thieves and Adventurers
- Sponsor: Korotiku
- Artefacts: Rapier of Turmis
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought.
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Thought
- Sponsorship of the Thought Sphere
- Air Elemaster (33) Hierarch of Thought
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought
- Ahmanni (14) Celestial of Thought moved to Time (16)
- Asterius (27) Eternal of Thought
- Clebard (2) Initiate of Thought
- Cochere (12) Temporal of Thought
- Cretia (16) Celestial of Thought
- Diulanna (18) Celestial of Thought
- Karaash (5) Initiate of Thought
- Eiryndul (20) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (20)
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (11)
- Loup (9) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (9)
- Malinois (16) Celestial of Thought
- Palartarkan (11) Temporal of Thought moved from Energy (12)
- Ralon (9) Temporal of Thought
- Soubrette (24) Empyreal of Thought
- Ssu-Ma (23) Empyreal of Thought
- Turmis (1) Initiate of Thought
- Odin (36) Hierarch of Thought
- Arnelee (8) Temporal of Thought
- Frey (13) Celestial of Thought
- Freyja (14) Celestial of Thought
- Halav (17) Celestial of Thought
- Ninfangle (26) Eternal of Thought (26) Moved from Matter (27)
- Noumena (34) Hierarch of Thought
- Palson (3) Initiate of Thought
- Orisis (19) Empyreal of Thought
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Thought moved from Energy (30)
- Taroyas (6) Initiate of Thought moved from Time (6)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Gorm (22) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (19)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Pax (35)
- Kersy (21) Empyreal of Thought
- Koryis (10) Temporal of Thought
- Urtson (7) Temporal of Thought moved from Matter (12)
- Thalia (31) Hierarch of Thought from Energy
- Qywattz (20) Empyreal of Thought moved to Entropy (21)
- Sinbad (25) Eternal of Thought
- Nob Nar (4) Initiate of Thought
- Tyche (28) Eternal of Thought (28) moved to Time (28)
History: Turmis lived between the VIII and IX century AC, an orphan who grew on the streets of Thyatis City surviving thanks to his cunning and the teachings of a shrewd con man that took him under his wing after his best friend’s (Turmis’s father) death. Once in his twenties, Turmis had already an enviable reputation as master thief in the slums of Thyatis. However, he was not interested in the gains but in glory, since he wanted popularity and to be renown for his cleverness and his boldness. For this reason he left the city and became member of an adventuring party, and in the years that followed he visited all the countries of the Known World, undertaking a series of incredibly bold and picaresque adventures against corrupt nobles, powerful monsters and merciless sorcerers. His reputation grew in time, and quickly Turmis found himself more often embroidered in situations where somebody wanted to kill him in order to obtain popularity. He was thus forced to seek a haven where he could rest and enjoy a brief holiday for some time and he sailed for the Pearl Islands. However, there he got some rumours about the fabled Winged Sandals, a legendary Nuari artefact hidden in a volcano that nobody had yet managed to recover. Loving this kind of challenges, he immediately forgot his holiday and began to quest for the sandals, and eventually was able to recover them. This was just the first step on the long path of the Epic Hero that Korotiku had set him onto. Turmis became immortal in AC 880, and from that moment he started to prowl the Multiverse looking for new challenging adventures.
Personality: As patron of cunning and boldness, Turmis sees with favour all the bold thieves and reckless adventurers, who love to be admired for their epic deeds and seek glory rather than wealth. Turmis is a loquacious, swaggering type, the typical “irresistible scoundrel”, and acts as patron of all those who loves to risk and to test their wits and skills. Because of his interest in thieves he has a rivalry with Asterius and he constantly tries to win Asterius’s faithfuls over his cause. Turmis is a fierce enemy of Talitha, having faced many of her followers during his path towards immortality. He truly worships Korotiku, he admires Sinbad’s bravery and style (and the two often band together to explore the Multiverse), and is constantly trying to attract Kythria’s attention, since he fell for her after meeting when they both were still mortals.
Info on Turmis to be discovered by Groups
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Neutral or Chaotic
- Favoured weapon: rapier (allowed all one-handed bludgeoning weapons and any type of dagger)
- Clerics skills and powers: bonus botta to one hand and whichever type of dagger
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Thought, Chaos, Good, Stealth
- Preferred weapon: Rapier
Changed Guile to Deceit.
Turmis – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Adventure, Boldness and Defiance (patron) added to the Makai pantheon.
- Bravery (patron) added to the Ethengarian pantheon.
- Deceit (patron) added to Ylari pantheon.
- Deceit (patron) added to Corruptors patron group.
- Corruptors (patron group) added to the Alphatian Empire pantheon
- Initiate (rank) added to the Initiates pantheon.
- Sphere of Thought (rank group) added to Thought pantheon.
- 2021-09-04 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-06 – Updated the allies and enemies section.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.