Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Energy
Energy Pantheon Overview
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
- Keywords: Sphere of Energy (Hierarch)
This religion is mostly concerned with: tba. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Energy Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Energy Pantheon
Energy Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Energy Pantheon Immortals
- Spheres of Power –
- Hierarchs (6) – Ixion (36), Ninsun (35), Ilsundal (34), Fire Elemaster (33), Zugzul (32), Razud (31)
- Eternals (6) – Heimdall (30), The Shining One (29), Rathanos (28), Mazikeen (27), Madarua (26), Pflarr (25)
- Empyreals (6) – Bartziluth (24), Mealiden (23), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Saturnius (20), Matin (19)
- Celestials (6) – Coberham (18), Zirchev (17), Alphatia (16), Guidarezzo (15), Mahmatti (14), Minroth (13)
- Temporals (5) – Raith (12), Branden (11), Patura (10), Iliric (8), The Shaper (7)
- Initiates (2) – Bemarris (3), Benekander (1)
- Domains –
- Patrons and Title Keywords (Important)
- Sphere of Energy (30, Hierarch (6), Eternal (6), Empyreal (6), Celestial (6), Temporal (5), Initiate (1))
- Patrons and Title Keywords (related)
- Adventure (2), Beauty (1), Bravery (1), Courage (2), Explorers (1), Freedom (3), Guardians (3)
- Artists (4, the Arts (2), Harmony (2))
- Civilisation (3, Ambition (1), Authority (1), Equality (1))
- Corruptors (3, Deceit (1), Egotism (1), Greed (1))
- Crafters (1, Hearth (1))
- Elements (13, Balance (1), Creation (1), Darkness (1), Destruction (2), Energy (2), Fire (6))
- Fates (1, Destiny (1))
- Living (5, Animals (1), Children (1), Family (1), Fertility (2))
- Magical (1, Blackflame (1))
- Racial (17, Aerial Races (Avianfolk (1)), Animalistic Races (Lizardfolk (1)), Demi-Humans (Elven (4), Gnomes (1)), Elemental Races (Genie (1)), Forest Races (1), Genasi (Darkness (1), Fire (6)), Humanoid Races (Bugbears (1))
- Science (1, Agriculture (1))
- Virtues (5, Charity (1), Faithfulness (2), Heroism (2))
- Warfare (7, Amazons (1), Battle (2), Berserker (1), Conquest (2), Fortresses (1))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Energy Pantheon Immortals of Hierarchs
- Ixion (H36) Domains – Fire, Knowledge, Light, War. Patron – Heroism, Knowledge, Light, Power, the Sun, War. Patron – Elements (Balance, Energy, Fire), Racial (Genasi (Fire)), Virtues (Heroism)
- Ninsun (H35) Domains – Arcana, Knowledge, Life, Nature. Patron – Knowledge, Magic, Prosperity, Wisdom. Patron – Living (Fertility), Science (Agriculture)
- Ilsundal (H34) Domains – Arcana, Balance, Light, Nature. Patron – Magic, Nature, Peace, Scholarship, Serenity, Traditions, Wisdom. Patron – Racial (Elven)
- Fire Elemaster (H33) Domains – Fire. Patron – Elements (Fire), Racial (Elemental Races (Genie), Genasi (Fire)).
- Zugzul (H32) Domains – Arcana, Darkness, Fire, War. Patron – Necromancy, Power, War. Patron – Elements (Darkness, Destruction, Fire), Racial (Genasi (Darkness, Fire)), Warfare (Conquest)
- Razud (H31) Domains – Fire, Light. Patron – Independence, Self-Determination, Self-Sufficient, Willpower. Patron – Courage, Freedom, Civilisation (Authority)
- Energy Pantheon Immortals of Eternals
- Heimdall (E30) Domains Patron – Instinct, Protection, Portals, Security. Patron – Guardians, Fates (Destiny)
- The Shining One (E29) Domains – Fire, Light, Trickery, War. Patron – Kobolds, Subterfuge, Traps, War. Patron – Corruptors (Deceit), Elements (Fire), Racial (Animalistic Races (Lizardfolk), Genasi (Fire))
- Rathanos (E28) Domains – Fire, Light. Patron – Power, Men,
Nithia. Patron – Elements (Energy, Fire), Racial (Genasi (Fire))
- Mazikeen (E27) Domains – Arcana, Clockwork, Knowledge, Labyrinth. Patron – Magic, Magical Constructs, Magical Research.
- Madarua (E26) Domains – Life, Nature, War. Patron – Kerswig, Life, Warrior Women. Patron – Courage, Living (Fertility), Warfare (Amazons)
- Energy Pantheon Immortals of Empyreals
- Bartziluth (e24) Domains – Tempest, War. Patron – Strength, Warfare. Patron – Bravery, Racial (Humanoid Races (Bugbears)), Warfare (Battle, Berserker).
- Mealiden (e23) Domains – Arcana, Hunting, Nature, Travel, War. Patron – Protection, War. Patron – Adventures, Explorers, Guardians, Racial (Elven), Virtues (Faithfulness).
- Rad (e22) Domains – Arcana, Fire, Knowledge, Light. Patron – Knowledge, Magic, Order, The Radiance. Patron –
- Rafiel (e21) Domains – Arcana, Clockwork, Creation, Knowledge, Light. Patron – Magical Research, Radiance, Science. Patron – Racial (Elven)
- Saturnius (e20) Domains – Justice, Oceans, Speed, Travel. Patron – Independence, Liberty, Pirates. Patron – Adventure.
- Matin (e19) Domains – Justice, Moon, Repose, War. Patron – Lupins, Martyrdom, Protection,
Renardy, Sacrifice, Security, Tortles. Patron – Guardians, Warfare (Fortresses)
- Energy Pantheon Immortals of Celestials
- Coberham – Protector of the Five Shires (C18) Domains – Arcana, Fire, Knowledge, Prophecy. Patron – Halflings, Knowledge, Magic, Mysteries. Magical (Blackflame)
- Zirchev (C17) Domains – Arcana, Hunting, Nature, War. Patron – Hunting, Magic, Nature, Outcasts, Survival,
Sylvan Races, Tolerance. Patron – Living (Animals), Racial (Forest Races)
- Alphatia (C16) Domains – Balance, Beauty, Fire. Patron – Order, Pacifism, Peace. Patron – Beauty, Artists (the Art, Harmony)
- Guidarezzo (C15) Domains – Balance, Beauty, Creation. Patron – Music, Order. Patron – Artists (the Arts, Harmony), Racial (Aerial Races (Avianfolk), Demi-Human (Elven)).
- Mahmatti (C14) Domains – Arcana, Fire, Knowledge, Nature. Patron – Magic, Nature, Wisdom.
- Minroth (C13) Domains – Balance, Light, Oceans, Travel. Patron – Hope, Minrothad, Patriotism, Prosperity, Wealth. Patron – Freedom
- Energy Pantheon Immortals of Temporals
- Raith (T12) Domains – Balance, Hunting, Justice. Patron – Honour, Plots, Revenge, Truth.
- Branden (T11) Domains – Clockwork, Creation, Fire, Forge, War. Patron – Invention, Progress,
Snartan, Technomancy. Patron – Elements (Fire), Racial (Demi-Humans (Gnomes), Genasi (Fire)), Warfare (Conquest)
- Patura (T10) Domains – Balance, Fire, Justice, Life, Light. Patron – Motherhood, Women. Patron – Crafters (Hearth), Living (Children, Family), Virtues (Faithfulness)
- Iliric (T8) Domains – Arcana, Corruption. Patron – Knowledge, Magic. Patron – Civilisation (Ambition), Corruptors (Egotism, Greed).
- Energy Pantheon Immortals of Initiates
Energy Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Immortal Culture): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Immortals): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the culture.
- Base Anathema (Immortals): Destroying the sustainability of the culture.
Energy Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Matter Pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Energy Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Energy – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Sphere of Energy (title group) linked to the Energy pantheon.
- 2021-09-06 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.