Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Hollow World
Hollow World Pantheon Overview
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
Hollow World Cultural Pantheon
Guiding Principle – The culture of the static societies of the Hollow World
Associated Nations – Azcan, Gentle Folk
Core Immortals – Atruaghin, Atzanteotl
- Primary Domains –
- Secondary Patrons –
- Secondary Nationality – Alphatian Empire – Alphatian Empire (1)
- Secondary Domains – Air (Alphatian Empire), Arcana (Alphatian Empire),
- Secondary Secret Crafts – Airologist (Alphatian Empire), Skyologist (Alphatian Empire),
- Immortals of Energy (1) – Alphatia (Celestial 16, as Lady of Harmony, Alphatian Empire),
- Immortals of Entropy (1) – Atzanteotl (Hierarch 21, as Atzanteotl, Azcan)
- Immortals of Matter (1) – Atruaghin (Hierarch 32, as Atruaghin, Azcan), Kagyar (Eternal 28, as Ka-Gar, Beast-men)
- Immortals of Thought (1) –
- Keywords: Nationality (Hollow World (Azcan)), Racial (Humanoids (Brute-men))
- Does not Contain: Old Ones
This religion is mostly concerned with: tba. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Hollow World Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Hollow World Pantheon
Hollow World Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Hollow World Pantheon Immortals
- Energy (1) – Alphatia (16)
- Entropy (1) – Atzanteotl (31)
- Matter (2) – Atruaghin (32), Kagyar (28)
- Thought () –
- Time () –
- Domains –
- Patrons and Title Keywords (important)
- Nationality (3, Hollow World (Azcan (2), Gentle Folk (1)))
- Racial (1, Humanoids Races (Brute-men (1)))
- Patrons and Title Keywords (related)
- Beauty (1)
- Artists (3, the Arts (2), Harmony (1))
- Civilisation (1, Diplomacy (1))
- Corruptors (2, Corruption (1), Deceit (1))
- Crafters (2, Crafts (1), Craftsmen (1))
- Elements (2, Balance (1), Destruction (1))
- Racial (1, Demi-humans (Dwarves (1)))
- Virtues (1, Good (1))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Hollow World Pantheon Immortals of Energy/Fire
- Hollow World Pantheon Immortals of Entropy/Darkness
- Atzanteotl (H31) Domains – Corruption, Hunger, Lust, Madness. Patron – Treachery, Vengeance. Corruptors (Corruption, Deceit), Elements (Destruction), Nationality (Hollow World (Azcan))
- Hollow World Pantheon Immortals of Matter/Earth
- Atruaghin (H32) Domains – Balance, Justice, Knowledge, Nature. Patron – Patron – Truth, Wisdom. Patron – Civilisation (Diplomacy), Elements (Balance), Nationality (Hollow World (Azcan)), Virtues (Good)
- Kagyar (E28) Domains – Beer, Creation, Earth, Forge, Knowledge. Patron – Knowledge, Metallurgy, Miners, Sculpture. Patron – Artists (the Arts), Crafters (Crafts, Craftsmen), Racial (Demi-humans (Dwarves), Humanoid Races (Brute-men))
- Hollow World Pantheon Immortals of Thought/Air
- Hollow World Pantheon Immortals of Time/Water
Hollow World Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Immortal Culture): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Immortals): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the culture.
- Base Anathema (Immortals): Destroying the sustainability of the culture.
Hollow World Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Assembly Pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Hollow World Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Hollow World – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Hollow World (patron group) linked to the Hollow World pantheon.
- 2021-09-09 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
The Pantheons, The Immortals, The Divine Features
Racial Pantheons: Atruaghin, Dragonkin, Dwarven and Gnome, Elven, Ethengarian, Giantkin, Halfling, Traladaran
Cultural Pantheons: Alphatian Empire, Land Guilds, Makai, Norse, Ocean Guilds, Outcast, Thyatian Empire, Ylari
Elemental Pantheons: Air, Darkness, Earth, Fire, Forest, Ocean, Radiance, Shadowlands, Sky, Water
Immortal Pantheons: Celestials, Elemental Rulers, Empyreals, Energy, Entropy, Eternals, Hierarchs, Initiates, Matter, Spheres, Temporals, Thought, Time
Special Pantheons: Ancient Ones, Assembly, Azcan, Davania, Hollow World, Myoshima, Nithian, Norwold, Old Ones, Olympian, Savage Coast
Library of Books
B5, d20 System, Pathfinder, SW
This site is currently undergoing migration to www.thedarkelf007.com website due to needing a different set of tools that I had available to me on here.
Basic Links: Who Am I?, Home, Game Tools, Game Session Videos, My Campaigns, My Library, Site Map, Subscription Information
Game Systems: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder 1 & 2, Shadowrun, Star Wars. Other Game Systems
Site sponsored by the author AS Hamilton (my wife) with her books available on amazon kindle.