Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Hollow World
Hollow World Pantheon Overview
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
(The culture of the static societies of the Hollow World)
- Primary Patrons –
- Primary Domains –
- Primary Secret Crafts –
- Core Immortals –
- Secondary Patrons –
- Secondary Nationality – Alphatian Empire (1)
- Secondary Domains – Air (Alphatian Empire), Arcana (Alphatian Empire),
- Secondary Secret Crafts – Airologist (Alphatian Empire), Skyologist (Alphatian Empire),
- Immortals of Energy (1) – Alphatia (Celestial 16, as Lady of Harmony, Alphatian Empire),
- Immortals of Matter (-) –
- Immortals of Thought (-) –
- Keywords: Nationality (Hollow World (Azcan)), Racial (Humanoids (Brute-men))
- Does not Contain: Old Ones
This religion is mostly concerned with: tba. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Hollow World Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Hollow World Pantheon
Hollow World Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Hollow World Pantheon Immortals
- Domains –
- Patrons and Title Keywords (important)
- Nationality (3, Hollow World (Azcan (2), Gentle Folk (1)))
- Racial (1, Humanoids Races (Brute-men (1)))
- Patrons and Title Keywords (related)
- Beauty (1)
- Artists (3, the Arts (2), Harmony (1))
- Civilisation (1, Diplomacy (1))
- Corruptors (2, Corruption (1), Deceit (1))
- Crafters (2, Crafts (1), Craftsmen (1))
- Elements (2, Balance (1), Destruction (1))
- Racial (1, Demi-humans (Dwarves (1)))
- Virtues (1, Good (1))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Hollow World Pantheon Immortals of Energy/Fire
- Hollow World Pantheon Immortals of Entropy/Darkness
- Hollow World Pantheon Immortals of Matter/Earth
- Atruaghin (H32) Domains – Balance, Justice, Knowledge, Nature. Patron – Patron – Truth, Wisdom. Patron – Civilisation (Diplomacy), Elements (Balance), Nationality (Hollow World (Azcan)), Virtues (Good)
- Kagyar (E28) Domains – Beer, Creation, Earth, Forge, Knowledge. Patron – Knowledge, Metallurgy, Miners, Sculpture. Patron – Artists (the Arts), Crafters (Crafts, Craftsmen), Racial (Demi-humans (Dwarves), Humanoid Races (Brute-men))
- Hollow World Pantheon Immortals of Thought/Air
- Hollow World Pantheon Immortals of Time/Water
Hollow World Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Immortal Culture): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Immortals): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the culture.
- Base Anathema (Immortals): Destroying the sustainability of the culture.
Hollow World Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Assembly Pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Hollow World Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Hollow World – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Hollow World (patron group) linked to the Hollow World pantheon.
- 2021-09-09 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.