Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Savage Coast
Savage Coast Pantheon Overview
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
- Keywords: Racial (Animalistic Races (Lizardfolk))
This religion is mostly concerned with: tba. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Savage Coast Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Savage Coast Pantheon
Savage Coast Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Savage Coast Pantheon Immortals
- Spheres of Power – Entropy (), Thought (), Matter (), Energy (), Time ()
- Domains –
- Patrons and Title Keywords (important)
- Racial (2, Animalistic Races (Lizardfolk (2)))
- Patrons and Title Keywords (related)
- Civilisation (1, Culture (1))
- Corruptors (1, Deceit (1))
- Elements (1, Fire (1))
- Racial (2, Genasi (Fire (1)), Giants (1))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Savage Coast Pantheon Immortals of Energy/Fire
- Savage Coast Pantheon Immortals of Entropy/Darkness
- Savage Coast Pantheon Immortals of Matter/Earth
- Savage Coast Pantheon Immortals of Thought/Air
- Savage Coast Pantheon Immortals of Time/Water
Savage Coast Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Savage Coast Culture): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Savage Coast): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the culture.
- Base Anathema (Savage Coast): Destroying the sustainability of the culture.
Savage Coast Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Savage Coast pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Savage Coast Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Savage Coast – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Lizardfolk (patron) linked to the Savage Coast and Shadowlands pantheon. (The Shining One)
- 2021-09-17 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.