Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Clerical Domains – Void
Domain of Void – Overview
Few ever catch a glimpse of the cold immensity of the stars and the void, and fewer still are aware of the unfathomable powers that call such places home. Those who see beyond the veil of the mundane often go mad from the irreconcilable clash between their conception of the world and the reality of universal insignificance. To learn what the void has to teach, one must embrace its utter indifference toward life
- Secret Crafts: Voidologist
- Spheres of Power: Entropy, Thought
Domain of Void – Pantheon
- Pantheons (Racial):
- Pantheons (Cultural):
- Pantheons (Elemental):
Domain of Void – Spells
|1||Ray of Sickness, Protection from the Void|
|3||Destructive Resonance, Rope Trick|
|5||Gaseous Form, Void Strike|
|7||Dimension Door, Nether Weapon|
|9||Contact Other Plane, Living Shadow|
Domain of Void – Features
- (1st) Messenger of the Void – When you choose this domain at 1st level, you gain proficiency in the Arcana and Intimidation skills and you are proficient with navigator’s tools.
- (2nd) Channel Divinity: Hidden Knowledge – Beginning at 2nd level, you can use your Channel Divinity to gain advantage on Intelligence skill checks. In addition, you can choose to use your Wisdom modifier instead of Intelligence when making these checks. Both effects last for one hour.
- (6th) Channel Divinity: Dark Secrets – Starting at 6th level, you can use your Channel Divinity to inflict madness on creatures near you. When you present your holy symbol and speak of the void, up to three creatures of your choosing who can see and hear you must make successful Wisdom saving throws or be afflicted with temporary madness (selected randomly from the Short-Term Madness table). An affected creature repeats the saving throw at the end of its turn, ending the effect on itself with a successful save.
- (8th) Divine Strike – At 8th level, you gain the ability to infuse your weapon strikes with divine energy. Once on each of your turns when you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can cause the attack to deal an extra 1d8 cold damage to the target. When you reach 14th level, the extra damage increases to 2d8.
- (17th) Black Star – At 17th level, you can create crushing gravity in a 60-foot radius circle with you at the center. The area becomes difficult terrain for the duration. Creatures that start their turn in the area or that enter it during their turn must make a Strength saving throw. If the saving throw fails, the creature takes 7d6 bludgeoning damage and is slowed (as the spell) until the start of its next turn. You and up to three creatures you select are immune to the effect.
- The gravity lasts for three rounds. All of the effects cease immediately if you move away from the spot you were in when you triggered the effect. After using this ability, you must complete a long rest before using it again
Domain of Void – GM Section
- Spheres of Power (#/Pow) – Entropy (3/27), Thought (1/20)
NPC Only – Sphere of Entropy and Element of Darkness
- Pantheons (Unknown):
- Nithian – Aracne Prime
- Norwold – Master of the Icy Waste (see Studos)
- Ochalean – An-Ying Zhu Hou (see Aracne Prime)
- Old Ones – Stodos
- Savage Coast – Asharya (see Aracne Prime)
- Serpent Peninsular – Rakhnee (see Aracne Prime)
- Spheres of Power – Entropy (3), Thought (1)
- Entropy: Aracne Prime, Arik, Stodos
- Thought: Qywattz
- 2021-08-20 – Update to layout and menu.
Bard: Entropy, Fey Magic, Glamour, Greenleaf, the Jester, Lore, Swords, Valour, Virtue, Whispers
Cleric: Air, Ambition, Apocalypse, Arcana, Balance, Beauty, Beer, Blood, Cats, Clockwork, Corruption, Creation, Darkness, Death, Dragon, Earth, Fire, Forge, Grave, Hunger, Hunt, Hunting, Justice, Knowledge, Labyrinth, Life, Light, Lust, Madness, Moon, Mountain, Nature, Oceans, Order, Prophecy, Repose, Solidarity, Speed, Strength, Tempest, Time, Travel, Trickery, Tyranny, Void, War, Water, Zeal
Fighter: Arcane Archer, Banneret, Battle Master, Cavalier, Champion, Clacking Mercenary, Edjet, Eldritch Knight, Ghost Knight, Griffon Knight, Hospitaller, Knight Surgeon, Samurai, Shield Bearer, Sword Dancer, Weapons Master, Woodlands Cavalier
Ranger: Beast Master, Explorer, Fey Hunter, Gloom Stalker, Hidden Guardian, Horizon Walker, Hunter, Monster Slayer, Unicorn Charger, Vampire Slayer, Zobecker Scout
Rogue: Arcane Trickster, Assassin, Duelist, Fixer, Inquisitive, Mastermind, Scout, Swashbuckler, Thief, Whisper
Sorcerer: Bloodlines (Draconic, Dryad, Lycanthrope, Mazeborn, Nerid, Norn, Nymph, Satyr, Serophage, Shadow), Divine Inspiration, Divine Soul, Elemental Essence, Pyromancer, Runechild, Shadow Magic, Storm Sorcery, Wild Magic
Wizard: Angelic Scribe, Bladesinger, Doom Croaker, Dragon Masks, Elementalist, Geomancy, Necrophagy, Ring Warden, Schools (Abjuration, Artifice, Blood Magic, Clockwork, Conjuration, Divination, Elven High Magic, Enchantment, Entropy, Evocation, Illumination, Illusion, Necromancy, Transmutation, Void Magic), Timekeeper, War Mage
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.