Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Clebard – Sphere of Thought
The Lupin, Saimpt Clebard, Father Lupin
- Patron – Lupin, Nobility, Order, Patriotism, Progress, Renardy
- Patron and Title Keywords – Living (Family), Title (Sphere of Thought (Initiate)), Virtues (Faithfulness)
- Initiates pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Initiate)
- Thought pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Initiate)
- Atruaghin (Father Lupin)
- Dragonkin (Father Lupin) Due to Patron of Family.
- Dwarven and Gnome (Father Lupin) Due to Patron of Family.
- Giantkin (Father Lupin) Due to Patron of Virtues group (Faithfulness)
- Halfling (Father Lupin) Due to Patron of Family.
- Thyatian Empire (The Lupin) Due to Patron of Faithfulness.
- Forest (Father Lupin) Due to Patron of Living group (Family)
- Assembly (Clebard) Due to being an Immortal of Mystara.
Appearance: a lupin of Renardois race of noble and distinguished air, with grey fur speckled with black perfectly brushed and clean, a sharp muzzle, eyes that shine with intelligence and wit, dressed in luxurious regal clothes of pure silk, high boots of black leather, a crown on his head, a breastplate with the emblem of the white lily and a rapier to the flank.
Clebard’s Campaign Information
Game Master Section
Clebard – Initiate of Thought (2)
- Sourcebooks: Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Lawful
- Portfolio: lupin, Renardy, order, patriotism, loyalty, fidelity, progress, nobility, family
- Other Names: Father Lupin, Saimpt Clebard
- Sponsor: Korotiku
- Artefacts: Breastplate of Clebard, Crown of Clebard, Rapier of Clebard
Allies of Clebard
Assists (can also be assisted by)
- Matin (7) Temporal of Thought
Enemies of Clebard
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
- Saimpt Loup
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Thought
- Sponsorship of the Thought Sphere
- Air Elemaster (33) Hierarch of Thought
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought
- Ahmanni (14) Celestial of Thought moved to Time (16)
- Asterius (27) Eternal of Thought
- Clebard (2) Initiate of Thought
- Cochere (12) Temporal of Thought
- Cretia (16) Celestial of Thought
- Diulanna (18) Celestial of Thought
- Karaash (5) Initiate of Thought
- Eiryndul (20) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (20)
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (11)
- Loup (9) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (9)
- Malinois (16) Celestial of Thought
- Palartarkan (11) Temporal of Thought moved from Energy (12)
- Ralon (9) Temporal of Thought
- Soubrette (24) Empyreal of Thought
- Ssu-Ma (23) Empyreal of Thought
- Turmis (1) Initiate of Thought
- Odin (36) Hierarch of Thought
- Arnelee (8) Temporal of Thought
- Frey (13) Celestial of Thought
- Freyja (14) Celestial of Thought
- Halav (17) Celestial of Thought
- Ninfangle (26) Eternal of Thought (26) Moved from Matter (27)
- Noumena (34) Hierarch of Thought
- Palson (3) Initiate of Thought
- Orisis (19) Empyreal of Thought
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Thought moved from Energy (30)
- Taroyas (6) Initiate of Thought moved from Time (6)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Gorm (22) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (19)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Pax (35)
- Kersy (21) Empyreal of Thought
- Koryis (10) Temporal of Thought
- Urtson (7) Temporal of Thought moved from Matter (12)
- Thalia (31) Hierarch of Thought from Energy
- Qywattz (20) Empyreal of Thought moved to Entropy (21)
- Sinbad (25) Eternal of Thought
- Nob Nar (4) Initiate of Thought
- Tyche (28) Eternal of Thought (28) moved to Time (28)
History: during his mortal life, Clébard of Clairvault was an astute lupin in the service of Sire Claude d’Ambreville. After the presumed death of his lord and the disappearance of Château d’Ambreville in 896 AC, Clébard left Glantri, seeing that he disagreed with the laws of Glantrian succession that excluded Claude from taking his title. In the long odyssey together with his entire clan of lupin he arrived finally in Renardy, following the clues about the existence of a land populated wholly by lupin, and arrived here in 899 AC, while the kingdom of Renardy fought its toughest battle. Assaulted by a horde of ferocious goblinoids, the Renardois having already lost their sovereign in battle and the southern part of their country when the Glantrian lupins arrived in their aid, guided by Clébard (who afterwards said in the end he had been led there by the visions of Saimpt Renard, of which he later became a fervent follower). Thanks to his own strategic ability and to the military preparation of his clan, Clébard was able to smash into the rear goblinoids and the front of the invasion therefore found itself trapped. Coordinating his own actions with those of the Renardois noble leaders, Clébard succeeded finally to check the invasion and smash all the goblinoids, even if with remarkable losses. At the end of the war he was acclaimed by the population and managed to marry the daughter of the preceding sovereign, guaranteeing to the nation a new dynasty strong in power and added his symbol, the Fleur de Lis to the ancient heraldic coat of arms of the royals of Renardy (the golden fox). Furthermore, based on strict accords during the war, many of his followers were married to members of the local nobility (so guaranteeing a closer control of the nobles), while his brother Richard claimed the western land to the border with Bellayne and founded there the Barony of Marmandie, where he settled the clan of Clairvault. When Clébard ascended to the throne, Renardy was still a kingdom of under developed provinces, but thanks to the progressive push of Clébard the nation became a true enlightened state, with a series of laws and codes that the sovereign assisted the unification of the ancient lupin traditions with the lawful principles that Clébard had learnt from Sire Claude. After having governed for over twenty years, introduced among the others the Renardois (derived from the Averoignese) as the language of the middle and nobles classes (fact that contributed to change the name of the country from Renardy to Renardie) and had built numerous castles to fortify the northern borders, Clébard abdicated in favour of his first born Gaston in 928 AC and afterwards left the palace following the prophetic visions of his Immortal, decided to achieve Immortality. Thanks to the sponsorship of Saimpt Renard (Korotiku) attained therefore the status of Saimpt (deified saints in the Renardois pantheon, according to the same reform brought forward by Clébard) in 954 AC.
Personality: Clébard is a basis for comparison for the faithful, and symbolises the modern lupin civilisation, faithful to the laws and lover of order and peace. Saimpt Clébard preaches the respect of traditions and constituted order, fidelity to family and institutions, patriotism and the spirit of sacrifice. For her pacifist and modernist position he is not in accord with Saimpt Loup.
Info on Clebard to be discovered by Groups
- Davania (Clebard)
- Savage Coast (Saimpt Clebard)
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Neutral or Lawful
- Favoured weapon: rapier (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: : +2 bonus to general skills etiquette and knowledge of codes and laws (not free)
- Paladins skills and powers: free command general skill
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Thought, Law, Nobility, Family
- Preferred weapon: rapier
Fidelity has been made a part of Faithfulness.
Taroyas – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Faithfulness (patron) added to the Thyatian Empire pantheon.
- Faithfulness (patron) added to the Virtues patron group.
- Family (patron) added to the Dragonkin, Dwarven and Gnome and Halfling pantheons.
- Family (patron) added to the Living patron group.
- Living (patron group) added to the Forest pantheon.
- Virtues (patron group) added to the Giantkin pantheon.
- Initiate (rank) added to the Initiates pantheon.
- Sphere of Thought (rank group) added to Thought pantheon.
- 2021-09-27 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-19 – Update to allies and enemies
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.