Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Air
Air Pantheon Overview
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
- Keywords: Air
This religion is mostly concerned with: Air. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Air Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Air Pantheon
Air Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Air Pantheon Immortals
- Spheres of Power – Entropy (), Thought (), Matter (), Energy (), Time ()
- Domains –
- Patrons amd Title Keywords (important)
- Element (3, Air (3))
- Racial (3, Genasi (Air (3)))
- Patron and Title Keywords (related)
- Civilisation (1, Authority (1))
- Corruptors (1, Cunning (1))
- Magical (1, Astrology (1))
- Races (1, Aerial Creatures (1))
- Science (2, Astronomy (1), Flight (1))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Air Pantheon Immortals of Energy/Fire
- Air Pantheon Immortals of Entropy/Darkness
- Air Pantheon Immortals of Matter/Earth
- Air Pantheon Immortals of Thought/Air
- Lord of the Air (see Palartarkan) (T11) Domains – Air, Arcana, Light, Travel. Patron – Magic, Magical Research. Patron – Element (Air), Magical (Astrology), Racial (Genasi (Air)), Science (Astronomy, Flight)
- Sovereign of Air (see Air Elemaster) (H33) Domains – Air, Tempest. Patron: Element (Air, Genies, Sovereign), Nobility (Sovereign), Racial (Aerial Races, Genasi (Air)), Sphere of Thought (Ancient, Hierarch)
- Air Pantheon Immortals of Time/Water
Air Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Air Element): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Air): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the element.
- Base Anathema (Air): Destroying the sustainability of the element or using the opposing element of Earth.
Air Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Air Pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Air Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Air – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Air (patron) linked to the Air pantheon. (Air Elemaster, Odin, Palartarkan)
- 2021-09-06 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.