Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Old Ones
Old Ones Pantheon Overview
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
- Keywords: Sphere of Thought (Old One), Sphere of Time (Old One)
This religion is mostly concerned with: tba. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Old Ones Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Old Ones Pantheon
Old Ones Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Old Ones Pantheon Immortals
- Spheres of Power – Entropy (), Thought (), Matter (), Energy (), Time ()
- Domains –
- Patrons and Title Keywords (Important)
- Sphere of Entropy (1, Old One (1))
- Sphere of Thought (2, Old One (2))
- Sphere of Time (3, Old One (3))
- Patrons and Title Keywords (related)
- Beauty (1)
- Artists (3, the Arts (1), Harmony (2))
- Elements (1, Balance (1))
- Fates (4, Fate (3), Future (1))
- Living (2, Birth (1), Death (1))
- Magical (1, Divination (1))
- Racial (1, Giants (1))
- Virtues (2, Forgiveness (1), Good (1))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Old Ones Pantheon Immortals of Energy/Fire
- Old Ones Pantheon Immortals of Entropy/Darkness
- Old Ones Pantheon Immortals of Matter/Earth
- Old Ones Pantheon Immortals of Thought/Air
- Old Ones Pantheon Immortals of Time/Water
- Vethandi (H35) Domains – Balance, Knowledge, Prophecy, Time. Patron – Knowledge, Present, Preservation, Time. Patron – Elements (Balance), Fates (Fate)
- Skuld (H34) Domains – Arcana, Death, Prophecy, Time. Patron – Visions. Patron – Fates (Fate, Future), Living (Death), Magical (Divination)
- Urd (H32) Domains – Life, Prophecy, Time. Patron – History, Memory, Past, Wisdom. Patron – Fates (Fate), Living (Birth)
Old Ones Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Immortal Culture): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Immortals): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the culture.
- Base Anathema (Immortals): Destroying the sustainability of the culture.
Old Ones Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Old Ones Pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Old Ones Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Old Ones – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Old One (title group) linked to the Old Ones pantheon.
- 2021-09-06 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.