Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Fire
Fire Pantheon Overview
Fire Elemental Pantheon
Guiding Principle – The elemental culture only about the element of Fire.
Associated Nations – (TBA)
Core Immortals –
- Primary Patrons –
- Immortals of Matter () –
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
- Keywords: Elements (Energy, Fire)
This religion is mostly concerned with: Fire. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Fire Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Fire Pantheon
Fire Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Fire Pantheon Immortals
- Energy (6) – Branden (11), Fire Elemaster (33), Ixion (36), Rathanos (28), The Shining One (29), Zugzul (32)
- Entropy (1) – Loki (30)
- Matter () –
- Thought () –
- Time () –
- Domains –
- Patrons and Title Keywords (Important)
- Elements (9, Energy (2), Fire (7))
- Patrons and Title Keywords (Related)
- Cleverness (1)
- Corruptors (3, Betrayal (1), Deceit (2))
- Elements (3, Balance (1), Darkness (1), Destruction (1))
- Racial (12, Animalistic Races (Lizardfolk (1)), Demi-Humans (Gnomes (1)), Elemental Races (Fey Races (1), Genie (1)), Genasi (Darkness (1), Fire (7))
- Virtues (1, Heroism (1))
- Warfare (2, Conquest (2))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Fire Pantheon Immortals of Energy/Fire
- Ixingaltrix (see Fire Elemaster) (H33) Domains – Fire. Patron – Elements (Fire), Racial (Elemental Races (Genie), Genasi (Fire)).
- Lord of Fire (see Rathanos) (E28) Domains – Fire, Light. Patron – Power, Men,
Nithia. Patron – Elements (Energy, Fire), Racial (Genasi (Fire))
- Lord of Propulsion (see Branden) (C11) Domains – Clockwork, Creation, Fire, Forge, War. Patron – Invention, Progress,
Snartan, Technomancy. Patron – Elements (Fire), Racial (Demi-Human (Gnomes), Genasi (Fire)), Warfare (Conquest)
- The Dark Fire (see Zugzul) (H32) Domains – Arcana, Darkness, Fire, War. Patron – Necromancy, Power, War. Patron – Elements (Darkness, Destruction, Fire), Racial (Genasi (Darkness, Fire)), Warfare (Conquest)
- The Shining One (E29) Domains – Fire, Light, Trickery, War. Patron – Kobolds, Subterfuge, Traps, War. Patron – Corruptors (Deceit), Elements (Fire), Racial (Animalistic Races (Lizardfolk), Genasi (Fire))
- Fire Pantheon Immortals of Entropy/Darkness
- Prince of Lies and Deceit (see Loki) (E30) Domains – Corruption, Fire, Madness, Trickery Patron – Hule, Lies, Mischief, Treachery. Patron – Cleverness, Corruptors (Betrayal, Deceit), Elements (Fire), Racial (Elemental Races (Fey Races), Genasi (Fire))
- Fire Pantheon Immortals of Matter/Earth
- Fire Pantheon Immortals of Thought/Air
- Fire Pantheon Immortals of Time/Water
Fire Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Fire Element): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Fire): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the element.
- Base Anathema (Fire): Destroying the sustainability of the element or using the opposing element of Water.
Fire Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Fire Pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Fire Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Fire – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Energy (patron) linked to the Fire and Radiance pantheon (Ixion and Rathanos)
- Fire (patron) linked to the Fire and Radiance pantheon. (Branden, Fire Elemaster, Ixion, Loki, Rathanos, The Shining One, Zugzul)
- 2021-09-06 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
The Pantheons, The Immortals, The Divine Features
Racial Pantheons: Atruaghin, Dragonkin, Dwarven and Gnome, Elven, Ethengarian, Giantkin, Halfling, Traladaran
Cultural Pantheons: Alphatian Empire, Land Guilds, Makai, Norse, Ocean Guilds, Outcast, Thyatian Empire, Ylari
Elemental Pantheons: Air, Darkness, Earth, Fire, Forest, Ocean, Radiance, Shadowlands, Sky, Water
Immortal Pantheons: Celestials, Elemental Rulers, Empyreals, Energy, Entropy, Eternals, Hierarchs, Initiates, Matter, Spheres, Temporals, Thought, Time
Special Pantheons: Ancient Ones, Assembly, Azcan, Davania, Hollow World, Myoshima, Nithian, Norwold, Old Ones, Olympian, Savage Coast
Library of Books
B5, d20 System, Pathfinder, SW
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Basic Links: Who Am I?, Home, Game Tools, Game Session Videos, My Campaigns, My Library, Site Map, Subscription Information
Game Systems: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder 1 & 2, Shadowrun, Star Wars. Other Game Systems
Site sponsored by the author AS Hamilton (my wife) with her books available on amazon kindle.