Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Pantheons – Thought
Thought Pantheon Overview
Pantheons are one of the options players can use to get access to class features, as well as secret crafts and elemental aspects.
- Keywords: Sphere of Thought (Hierarch)
This religion is mostly concerned with: tba. This is based on the immortal pantheons patronage which also covers the rest as aspects of the belief structure. I have highlighted anything shared between at least tba of the immortal patrons.
Thought Pantheon Character Options
- Character Options – Matter Pantheon
Thought Pantheon Immortals
Due to the balance of the spheres besides matter, this dues suit as an organisation that is a Follower of the tba.
- Thought Pantheon Immortals
- Eternals (6) – Tarastia (30), Thor (29), Asterius (28), Usamigaras (27), Ninfangle (26), Sinbad (25)
- Empyreals (6) – Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Gorm (22), Kersy (21), Eiryndul (20), Orisis (19)
- Celestials (6) – Diulanna (18), Halav (17), Cretia (16), Malinois (15), Freyja (14), Frey (13)
- Temporals (6) – Cochere (12), Palartarkan (11), Koryis (10), Ralon (9), Arnelee (8), Urtson (7)
- Initiates (6) – Taroyas (6), Karaash (5), Nob Nar (4), Palson (3), Clebard (2), Turmis (1)
- Domains –
- Patrons and Title Keywords (Important)
- Sphere of Thought (36, Hierarch (6), Eternal (6), Empyreal (6), Celestial (6), Temporal (6), Initiate (6))
- Patrons and Title Keywords (related)
- Abundance (1), Adventure (6), Audacity (1), Beauty (2), Boldness (2), Bravery (4), Cleverness (4), Cooperation (1), Courage (2), Defiance (1), Discovery (1), Enigmas (1), Epic Deeds (1), Explorers (1), Fun (2)
- Artists (5, the Arts (3), Harmony (2))
- Civilisation (7, Authority (2), Communication (1), Diplomacy (2), Education (1), Government (1))
- Corruptors (7, Cheating (1), Cunning (2), Deceit (3), Egotism (1))
- Cafters (1, Armourer (1))
- Elements (4, Air (3), Chaos (1))
- Living (9, Death (1), Family (3), Fertility (3))
- Magical (2, Astrology (1), Charms (1))
- Racial (11, Aerial Races (1+1, Avianfolk (1)), Animalistic Races (Catfolk (1)), Demi-Humans (Elven (2)), Elemental Races (Genie (1)), Forest Races (1), Genasi (Air (3)), Monstrous Races (Arenea)))
- Science (6, Agriculture (2), Astronomy (1), Books (1), Flight (1), History (1))
- Virtues (7, Faithfulness (3), Forgiveness (1), Friendship (1), Good (1), Heroism (1))
- Warfare (5, Battle (3), Berserkers (1), Conquest (1))
Immortal Names – The immortals of the Pantheon are named after the the aspects the Immortal wants the pantheon to follow, or fit the existing themes of the other immortals of the pantheon.
- Thought Pantheon Immortals of Hierarchs
- Odin (H36) Domains – Air, Balance, Knowledge, Tempest, Trickery. Patron – Knowledge, Nobility, Northlands, Rulership, Sky, Storms, Winds, Wisdom. Patron – Civilisation (Authority), Corruptors (Cunning), Elements (Air), Racial (Genasi (Air))
- Pax (H35) Domains – Balance, Light. Patron – Light, Love, Peace, Purity, Tolerance. Patron – Artists (Harmony), Virtues (Forgiveness, Good)
- Noumena (H34) Domains – Arcana, Clockwork, Knowledge, Labyrinth. Patron – Investigation, Knowledge, Logic, Magic, Memory, Mysteries, Puzzles, Strategy, Tactics. Patron – Enigmas, Fun, Corruptors (Cunning)
- Air Elemaster (H33) Domains – Air, Tempest. Patron – Element (Air), Racial (Aerial Races, Elemental Races (Genie), Genasi (Air))
- Korotiku (H32) Domains – Clockwork, Knowledge, Labyrinth, Trickery. Patrons – Jokes, Liberty, Lupin, Mischief, Nonconformism, Pearl Islands, Spiders, Stealth, Tanagoro, Thought, Wisdom. Patrons – Cleverness, Fun, Corruptors (Cheating, Deceit), Racial (Monstrous Races (Arenea))
- Thalia (H31) Domains – Balance, Beauty. Patron – Youth. Patron – Beauty, Artists (the Arts, Harmony)
- Thought Pantheon Immortals of Eternals
- Tarastia (E30) Domains – Balance, Justice, War. Patron – Justice, Law, Order, Revenge, Truth, Vengeance.
- Thor (E29) Domains – Forge, Tempest, War. Patron – Honour, War, Warriors. Patron – Bravery, Warfare (Battle, Berserkers).
- Asterius (E28) Domains – Life, Moon, Travel, Trickery. Patron – Healing, Merchants, Money, Profit, Thieves, Trade, Travel. Patron – Cleverness, Civilisation (Communication).
- Usamigaras (E27) Domains – Arcana, Life, Travel, Trickery. Patron – Healing, Leeha, Magic, Messengers, Thieves, Travel. Patron – Corruptors (Deceit)
- Ninfangle (E26) Domains – Cats, Hunt, Travel, War. Patron: – Hunting, Travel. Patron – Adventure, Bravery, Epic Deeds, Racial (Animalistic Races (Catfolk)), Warface (Battle).
- Thought Pantheon Immortals of Empyreals
- Soubrette (e24) Domains – Arcane, Beauty, Creation, Trickery. Patron – Illusion, Persuasion, Talent. Patron – Artists (the Arts)
- Ssu-Ma (e23) Domains – Arcana, Balance, Knowledge, Prophecy. Patron – Magic, Memory, Order, Sages, Scribes, Wisdom, Writing. Patron – Civilisation (Education), Science (Books, History)
- Kersy (e21) Domains – Arcana, Life, Lust, Repose. Patrons – Life, Magic, Witchcraft. Patrons – Corruptors (Egotism), Magical (Charms).
- Thought Pantheon Immortals of Celestials
- Diulanna (C18) Domains – Hunting, Justice, Tempest. Patron – Hunting, Liberty, Perseverance, Willpower. Patron – Courage.
- Halav (C17) Domains – Forge, Tempest, War. Patron – Kendach, Sacrifice, Strategy, Strength, Tactics, Traldara, War, Weaponsmiths, Willpower. Patron – Crafters (Armourer)
- Cretia (C16) Domains – Air, Tempest, Trickery, War. Patron – Jokes, Stealth, Tactics, War. Patron – Elements (Chaos)
- Malinois (C15) Domains – Hunting, Justice, Moon, War. Patron – Hunting, Lupins, Vengeance, War, Weaponsmiths. Patron – Courage.
- Freyja (C14) Domains – Air, Beauty, Life, Nature, War. Patron – Intelligent Warfare, Kogolor, Love, Seidh, Women Warriors. Patron – Abundance, Beauty, Living (Family, Fertility)
- Frey (C13) Domains – Air, Nature, Life, War. Patron – Intelligent Warfare, Kogolor, Strength, Tactics, Virility. Patron – Bravery, Living (Fertility), Science (Agriculture), Virtues (Faithfulness, Friendship)
- Thought Pantheon Immortals of Temporals
- Cochere (T12) Domains – Air, Creation, Justice, Life, Speed. Patron – Liberty, Music, Song, Survival. Patron – Living (Family), Racial (Aerial Races (Avianfolk), Demi-Human (Elven))
- Palartarkan (T11) Domains – Air, Arcana, Light, Travel. Patron – Magic, Magical Research. Patron – Element (Air), Magical (Astrology), Racial (Genasi (Air)), Science (Astronomy, Flight)
- Koryis (T10) Domains – Balance, Justice, Knowledge. Patron – Ochalea, Peace, Piety, Prosperity, Tolerance. Patron – Civilisation (Diplomacy).
- Ralon (T9) Domains – Knowledge, Life, Nature, Repose. Patron – Healing, Joy, Life,
Lupins, Renardy, Trade, Wealth. Patron – Living (Fertility), Science (Agriculture).
- Arnelee (T8) Domains – Justice, Knowledge, Travel, Trickery. Patron – Independent Women, Liberty, Messengers, Sincerity, Travel, Wisdom. Patron – Adventure, Cleverness, Virtues (Faithfulness)
- Urtson (T7) Domains – Balance, Earth. Patron – Kryst, Mediation, Order, Peace. Patron – Cooperation, Civilisation (Diplomacy).
- Thought Pantheon Immortals of Initiates
- Taroyas (i6) Domains – Balance, Justice, Tempest, Time. Patron – Kingship, Milenia, Nobility, Order, Power. Patron – Civilisation (Authority, Government).
- Karaash (i5) Domains – Justice, Tempest, Tyranny, War. Patron – Humanoids, Orcs, Tactics. Warfare (Battle, Conquest)
- Nob Nar (i4) – Protector of the Five Shires (I5) Domains – Air, Beer, Tempest, Travel. Patron – Halflings, Revelry, Wanderers. Patron – Adventure, Audacity, Virtues (Heroism)
- Palson (i3) Domains – Air, Beauty, Tempest, War. Patron – Music, Passions, Painting, Poetry, Prose, Tactics, Theatre. Patron – Artists (the Arts)
- Clebard (i2) Domains – Balance, Justice, Life, Nature. Patron – Fidelity, Lupin, Nobility, Order, Patriotism, Progress,
Renardy. Patron – Living (Family), Virtues (Faithfulness)
Thought Pantheon Divine Features
- Protected by the Gods (Immortal Culture): You can make death saving throws when reduced to zero hit points and can be brought back from the dead.
- Spell Affinity (Immortals): You have a cultural affinity and your spells have a Dice roll and DC modifier of +1 when used against that culture or in regions controlled by the culture.
- Base Anathema (Immortals): Destroying the sustainability of the culture.
Thought Pantheon Clerical Domains
Trying something different, not using statistics, just base number of gods supporting domains. There are tba gods in the Matter Pantheon.
- Domains (1) –
Artefacts of the Thought Pantheon
Associated Artefacts (can be appropriated by pantheon)
Thought – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Sphere of Thought (title group) linked to the Thought pantheon.
- 2021-09-06 – Building a Patron to Pantheon link in the design changes to be the catalyst for all immortals in this pantheon.
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.