Here I am showcasing what I am doing with Pathfinder 2 Feats.
- General and Skill Feats (2020-07-16) – References to all the General and Skill feats available in my games.
- Background Feats (2020-11-11) – Reference to all the Background feats available in my games.
- Location Feats (2020-04-22) – Reference to all the location feats available in my games.
- Social Feats
- Content Updates
Notes about new types of feats
- Heritage Feat – This is the terminology to refer to the heritage options for races used in my game. They were originally called feats, but that was dropped on release, which I have kept in my home games.
- Location Feat – This is a new type of feat is available in my game to represent ability to quick travel depending on how many non common items taking during character creation and advancement making quick travel a reward for those who listened.
- Social Feats – These are a new type of feat based on interactions in set storylines giving characters hooks to the story. Characters can gain one Social feat from each major plot line.
- 2020-11-11 – Moved Background Feats to their own post.
- 2020-11-06 – Layout cleanup
Class Build: Minion (Mitflit), Barbarian (Nexa Shoanti Half-Orc), Bard (Quest – Goblin), Cleric (Pimwinkle – Halfling, , Krol – Elf Half-Gnome), Druid (Barak – Dwarf, Cangacerio – Human Half-Elf), Fighter (Kordar – Elf Half-Human, Zed – Human), Monk (Willy – Human), Oracle (Luna – Shoanti), Ranger (Duzhar – Orc Half-Human), Rogue (Sparky – Dwarf), Sorcerer (Belath – Cheliax), Wizard (Parry – Elf Half-Dwarf)
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.