Star Wars Roleplaying Game
New Rules for FFG Campaigns
Here I am going to reference and go into details about new rules introduced by me and by supplements that I am using in my campaigns.
- Character Creation (2021-04-01) The official rules for my games on character creation.
- Character Reference (2020-10-04) Simple reference for my Character related content.
- Bounty Hunting (2021-05-17) Overview of Bounty Hunting.
- Dice Rolls (2021-04-06) What the FFG dice are and what their rolls mean.
- GM Reference (2020-06-07) Simple reference for my GM related content.
- Purchasing Items (2022-01-10) Rules for buying and selling items.
- Modifying Items (2020-12-30) Rules for modifying items.
- Item Qualities (2021-02-07) Simple reference for Item Qualities.
Rules for Force Users
- Crafting Lightsabers: (2020-06-02) This goes into detail about what is required to craft a lightsaber. Sourced from the GM’s Kit.
- Force Awareness (2020-08-29) This is a new mechanics about how the empire finds and tracks active force users in the galaxy.
- Knight Level Play (2020-06-05): This goes into detail about playing high level force users. Sourced from the GM’s Kit.
- (EotE) Obligation Revisited (2020-08-26) This looks at how we can make Obligation more of a Roleplaying Tool than a punishing mechanic.
- (AoE) Duty Revisited (2020-08-27) This looks at how to make Duty more of a roleplaying hook.
- (FD) Morality Revisited (2020-08-28) This looks at how to make Morality more of a roleplaying mechanic.
- (FD) Force Awareness (2020-08-29) This is a new mechanics about how the empire finds and tracks active force users in the galaxy.
(EotE) Edge of the Empire, (AoR) Age of Rebellion, (FD) Force & Destiny, (FA) The Force Awakens.
- 2022-01-10 – Adding in links for Purchasing and modifying items.
- 2021-06-14 – Adding in rules for movement.
- 2021-05-16 – Bringing in more linked content to the rules page.
- 2021-04-01 – Adding in character creation rules links.
- 2020-12-20 – Layout leanup.
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
Character Builds: Bounty Hunter (Karlid – Assassin, Vanna – Gadgeteer, Kyanna – Martial Artist, Jed – Operator, Theya – Skip Tracer, Cadkia – Survivalist), Smuggler (Ebaya – Gambler), Technician (B1-337 – Droid Tech)
References: for Characters, for GMs, Dice, Items (Lightsabers, Modifying, Purchasing, Qualities), Knight Level Play, Mechanics (Awareness, Duty, Morality, Obligation), Movement (Personal, Planetary, Vehicles), Roles (Bounty Hunting, Investigations), Secrets (Empire, Jedi, Mandalorians, Rebels, Sith)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.