Shadowrun Roleplaying Game
Shadowrun is a science fantasy tabletop role-playing game set in a near-future fictional universe in which cybernetics, magic and fantasy creatures co-exist. It combines genres of cyberpunk, urban fantasy and crime, with occasional elements of conspiracy, horror and detective fiction. (See www.shadowruntabletop.com).
- Choosing a new Campaign (2019-06-11) What game options I gave my players for 2019.
- Creating a Shadowrun Campaign (2019-04-16) When creating a shadowrun game, here are the things I was keeping in mind.
- Running Games over Skype (2020-04-21) Here are useful tips for running games over skype.
- Tracking Experience (2019-12-26) Here are examples of using experience for Shadowrun.
- Personalities (2020-10-18) Personalities of the Shadowrun world, this is based on the campaign information I had put together based around 2072.
- Horrors – Unspeakable evil wanting to kill every living thing.
- Corportions (2020-12-28) A list of all corporations.
- Rewards (2020-12-28) Cash, Karma with advancement and becoming legends.
- Security – When runners get up to their nefarious deeds, it is the security forces of the sixthed world’s job to stop them. Their job is not an easy one, as runners are generally more skilled, and better equipped. This section provides information about the security techniques you can throw at your players to keep them on their toes.
- Seattle 2072 (2020-10-18) With some notation from Shadowrunners.
- ShadowSea (2020-10-18) Seattle matrix location.
- Ares (2020-12-27)
- Aztechnology (2020-12-27)
- Evo (2020-12-27)
- Horizon (2020-12-27)
- MCT (2020-12-27)
- NeoNet (2020-12-28)
- Renraku (2020-12-28)
- Saeder-Krupp (2020-12-28)
- Wuxing (2020-12-28)
- Seattle 2069 (2020-10-18) Sealing with the criminal organisations of Seattle.
- Seattle Elections 2069 (2020-10-18) A look at the elections for Seattle.
Shadowrun Gen One
This campaign started in 2009 and ran for five years, going from street level play to elite runner with the characters retiring to work for Horizon.
Shadowrun Gen One Street
- Gen 1 Street Campaign (2021-05-11)
Shadowrun Gen One Runners
- Gen 1 Runner Campaign (2021-05-11)
Shadowrun Gen Two
This is a follow on campaign with a bunch of street level runners almost making it to the elite level before being betrayed by one of their own. It also ran for 5 years.
Shadowrun Gen Two Street
- Gen 2 Street Campaign (2021-05-11)
Shadowrun Gen Two Runner
- Gen 2 Runner Campaign (2021-05-11)
- 2076 – Year Eight – Sprawl Wilds (2021-05-11)
- 2077 – Year Nine – Stolen Souls (2021-05-11)
Shadowrun Gen Three
Shadowrun Gen Three Runner
This is a two year campaign that concludes “The Shadows” Storyline that started in the first generation. The conclusion was rushed from a five year story arc down to three sessions.
- Gen 3 Runner Campaign (2021-05-12)
Shadowrun Gen Three Terrinoth
Shadowrun Gen Three Prime
Converting Shadowrun to Genesys RPG
Genesys: is a generic roleplaying game system by Fantasy Flight Games that uses a narrative style of play, and dynamic advancement system and has its roots in the Star Wars Roleplaying Game. There are three sourcebooks released at this stage. A core rules, a fantasy epic and a cyberpunk which when combined make a decent Shadowrun without bending the rules.
What is this project. This is a project to create a new narrative based game around the Shadowrun Universe. There is also a chance I will incorporate other 80’s based nostalgia in there as well that would be a step away from Shadowrun depending on the players and when I set the game.
- Part 1 – Why choose Genesys (2019-06-04)
- Part 2 – Setting, Races and Careers (2019-07-02)
- Part 3 – Changed History (2020-12-27)
Note: Most of these posts are going through content and format updates so feel free to check back and see what has changed.
- 2020-12-20 – Layout cleanup.
Locations: Seattle 2069
Storyline:Seattle Elections 2069
Campaign Gen3 Terrinoth:
Building my own Shadowrun in Genesys:
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.