Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition
Downtime for Wrath of the Immortals
Downtime is activities that take more than a short or long rest in the game normally measured in days to weeks.
For what I am doing with downtime for my dungeons and dragons campaigns you can look a the Mystara Downtime Overview (2019-07-23) link.
As everytime a group levels, they advance the timeline until the end of winter taking at the minimum enough time to gain a level. Characters have to meet other requirements to find a willing teacher as well as selling or buying specific items. See the list below for all the available activities for all characters.
- Building a Stronghold (2020-03-19)
- Research (2020-02-20)
- Research Assistance (2020-02-20)
- Wizards School (2020-09-15)
- Teaching a
- Training for
- Appeasing your Immortal Patron (2020-01-09)
- Appease your Secret Crafters (2020-01-09)
- Carousing (2020-03-05)
- Gaining Renown (2020-01-09)
- Performing Sacred Rites or Rituals (2020-03-12)
- Sowing Rumours (2020-03-12)
- Buying and Selling Items
- Crime (2020-03-12)
- Gaining a New Spell (2020-01-16)
- Gambling (2020-03-05)
- Pit Fighting (2020-03-05)
- Practising a Profession (2020-03-19)
- Running a Business (2020-03-19)
Extra Rules created due to downtime:
- Known Beast Shapes (2020-02-13)
- Rivals (2020-03-26)
- 2020-12-20 – Layout cleanup.
Appease (Immortal, Secret Craft), Arduous Rally, Building Stronghold, Buying and Selling (Finding, New Spell, Selling Magical Item, Selling Other Item, Sharing Spells), Carousing, Crafting (Item Formula, Magical Item, Other Item, Spell Scroll), Crime, Druidic Wild Shape, Gambling, Performing Sacred Rites or Religious Services, Pit Fighting, Practicing Profession, Recuperating & Relaxing, Renown, Research, Research Assistance, Rivals, Running Business, Sowing Rumours, Spellcasters, Wizards School
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.