Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Fire Elemaster – Sphere of Energy
Sovereign of Fire
- Secret Craft: Fireologist
- Warlocks: Pact of the Genie Lord (Fire)
- Patron and Title Keywords – Racial (Elemental Races (Genie), Genasi (Fire)), Title (Sphere of Energy (Ancient, Hierarch. Sovereign))
- Ancient Ones pantheon only – Sphere of Energy (Ancient)
- Hierarchs pantheon only – Sphere of Energy (Hierarch)
- Energy pantheon only – Sphere of Energy (Hierarch)
- Alphatian Empire (Sovereign of Fire) Due to Patron of Genasi group (Fire)
- Ylari (Emir of the Molten Tower) Due to Patron of Genie
- Fire (Ixingaltrix) Due to Patron of Fire
- Forest (Fire Elemaster) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Ocean (Fire Elemaster) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Radiance (Fire Elemaster) Due to Patron of Fire and Rank of Sovereign.
- Shadowlands (Fire Elemaster) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Sky (Fire Elemaster) Due to Rank of Sovereign.
- Elemental Rulers (Fire Elemaster) Due to Rank of Sovereign
- Energy (Fire Elemaster) Due to Member of Sphere of Thought.
- Hierarchs (Fire Elemaster) Due to Rank of Hierarch.
- Spheres (Fire Elemaster) Due to Patron of Elemental Races (Genie) and Elements group (Fire)
- Ancient Ones (Fire Elemaster) Due to Rank of Ancient.
- Assembly (Fire Elemaster) Due to member of Sphere of Energy.
- a colossal androgynous humanoid (around 20′ tall) made of fire and hot magma.
- Ixingaltrix, efreeti Emir and Keeper of the Molten Tower
Game Master Section
Fire Elemaster – Hierarch of Energy (32)
- Sourcebooks: Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Neutral
- Portfolio: Protecting the Elemental Plane of Fire and fire creatures
- Other Names: Emir of the Molten Tower, Ixingaltrix, Keeper of the Molten Tower, Sovereign of Fire
- Artefacts: Heart of Energy
- Air Elemaster
History: the current Fire Elemaster is an elemental that found the way to become immortal in the dawn of times, asserting his rule over the Elemental Plane of Fire to grant balance and stability inside that plane. Nobody knows whether he was sponsored by another immortal or not (and he is not telling anybody), not even the ancient immortals can testify it, although they assert he’s been holding this position as far as they remember. Aside from his home plane and a few outer planes aligned with Energy and filled with fire creatures, he does not care about the existence of other creatures or other planes of existence, and for this reason his cult is not present on Mystara.
Personality: Like all Elemasters, he is a Neutral being that rules his subjects leaving them a great degree of freedom. He leaves the day-to-day administration of the various regions of the Elemental worlds to the many nobles in his court, which has a pyramid-like organisation, and he prefers to concentrate on the extraplanar relationships with other immortals and Elemasters. He tolerates and actually likes watching the infighting and the occasional intraplanar wars among its nobles, as long as this does not threaten the overall stability of the plane. For this reason, he alternates long periods of silence to periods of constant edicts and iron fist policy. As much as all other elemasters, he does not like to share his position with power-hungry nobles and for this reason he hinders any possible attempt at challenging his rule over the Plane of Fire. This paranoia goes up to the point of preventing any of his subjects to discover the path to immortality and become immortal, for fear of being replaced (since he knows there can be only one Elemaster for each element to maintain balance in the Multiverse). The Fire Elemaster is biased by his own nature to be friendly with the immortals of the sphere of Energy, and he is a loyal ally of Rathanos and Ixion, fire-loving immortals, while he opposes the Elemaster of Air because of the laws of elemental opposition. The immortal Zugzul has tempted him in the past and offered him his support in exchange for his help against Ixion, but so far the Fire Elemaster has always remained a staunch ally of the ruling Hierarch of Energy.
Info on Fire Elemaster to be discovered by Groups
- Old Ones (Fire Elemaster)
- The Planes (Fire Elemaster)
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Any
- Favoured weapon: natural weapons (allowed all slashing weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: +1 bonus to Charisma, +2 bonus to three general skills related to magic or fire (not free)
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Energy, Fire, Sun, Magic, Illusion
- Preferred weapon: natural weapons (smash)
Due to balance of the Spheres, has been upgraded from Rank 32 to Rank 33.
Fire Elemaster – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Fire (patron) added to the Fire and Radiance pantheons.
- Fire (patron) added to the Elements and Genasi patron group.
- Genie (patron) added to the Ylari pantheon.
- Genie (patron) added to the Elemental Races patron group.
- Elemental Races (patron group) added to the Spheres pantheon.
- Elements (patron group) added to the Spheres pantheon
- Genasi (patron group) added to the Alphatian Empire pantheon.
- Sovereign (title) added to the Elemental Rulers, Forest, Ocean, Radiance, Shadowlands, Sky pantheons
- Sovereign (title) added to the Nobility patron group.
- Ancient (rank) added to the Ancient Ones pantheon.
- Hierarch (rank) added to the Hierarchs pantheon.
- Sphere of Energy (rank group) added to Energy pantheon.
- 2021-09-09 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon. Gained Rank 33.
- 2021-08-28 – Added genie lord aspect, warlock pact and ylari pantheon.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.