Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Bartziluth – Sphere of Energy
Lord of War, Hruggek, The Bugbear
- Symbol: A huge, spiked mace or a black Morningstar
- Patron – Strength, Warfare (as War).
- Patron and Title Keywords – Bravery, Racial (Humanoid Races (Bugbears), Title (Sphere of Energy (Empyreal)), Warfare (Battle, Berserker)
- Empyreals pantheon only – Sphere of Energy (Empyreal)
- Energy pantheon only – Sphere of Energy (Empyreal)
- Ethengarian (Lord of War) Due to Patron of Bravery.
- Alphatian Empire (Lord of War)
- Norse (Lord of War) Due to Patron of Battle and Berserker.
- Outcast (Hruggek) Due to Patron of Humanoid Races (Bugbears)
- Thyatian Empire (The Bugbear) Due to Patron of Warfare (Battle, Berserker)
- Shadowlands (Lord of War) Due to Patron of Bugbears.
- Energy (Bartziluth) Due to Member of Sphere of Energy.
- Empyreals (Bartziluth) Due to Rank of Empyreal.
- Assembly (Bartziluth) Due to being an Immortal of Mystara
Appearance: an enormous bugbear with a savage and threatening snout in which sparkle two smart and intelligent eyes, wearing shining leather armour like a golden fleece and in his hand a black Morningstar.
Game Master Section
Bartziluth – Empyreal of Energy (24)
Was Celestial of Energy (14)
- Sourcebooks: Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-39), Hollow World – Dungeon Masters Sourcebook (hw-dms99), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Chaos
- Portfolio: Bugbears, Warfare, Fury in Battle, Battles, Bravery and Strength
- Other Names: Hruggek, Modi, Lord of War
- Sponsor: Thor
- Artefacts: Morningstar of Bartziluth
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Energy
- Sponsorship of the Energy Sphere
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Coberham (18) Celestial of Energy
- Gorm (19) Empyreal of Energy moved to Thought (22)
- Heimdall (30) Eternal of Energy
- Ilsundal (34) Hierarch of Energy.
- Mahmatti (14) Celestial of Energy
- Ninsun (35) Hierarch of Energy
- Palartarkan (12) Temporal of Energy moved to Thought (11)
- Patura (10) Temporal of Energy
- Rathanos (28) Eternal of Energy
- Razud (31) Hierarch of Energy.
- Saturnius (20) Empyreal of Energy
- Tahkati (17) Celestial of Energy moved to Matter (17)
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (30)
- Raith (12) Temporal of Energy
- The Korrigans (24) Empyreal of Energy moved to Matter (22)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Thalia (36) Hierarch of Energy moved to Thought (31)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Zugzul (32) Hierarch of Energy.
- Slizzark (15) Celestial of Energy moved to Entropy (17)
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Confirmed not to have a sponsor
History: during his mortal life he was a bugbear in the Broken Lands living around the XII century BC, a year of massive expansion of the humanoids of that region. Powerful fighter and of unsurpassed courage, he became famous for his fury in battle and the custom of breaking the heads of his enemies with an iron mace of many spikes (a Morningstar). No one knows exactly how he successfully became an Immortal in the Sphere of Energy (certainly thanks to his mysterious patron), however he was from that moment the protector of bugbears and berserkers, and promotes brutal war fought with ardour until last blood.
Personality: Bartziluth is obsessed with fighting and physical confrontation in general, he greatly admires challenges among warriors that demonstrate strength and ignoring pain and death, and especially those people that fight without reservation until the last, possessed by battle (the berserkers). He hates Halav for his crusade against the humanoids and is also opposed to Atzanteotl who tries to steal his followers with lies and false promises.
Info Bartziluth to be discovered by Groups
- Hule Pantheon (Modi)
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Chaotic
- Favoured weapon: morning star (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: +1 bonus to Strength, free Fighting Instinct general skill
- Avenger skills and powers: free Fighting Frenzy general skill
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Energy, Chaos, Strength, War
- Preferred weapon: morning star
Rank increased from 14 (Celestial) to 24 (Empyreal). Changed Fury in Battle to Berserker.
Bartziluth – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Battle and Berserker (patron) added to the Norse pantheon.
- Battle and Berserker (patron) added to the Warfare patron group.
- Bravery (patron) added to the Ethengarian pantheon.
- Bugbears (patron) linked to the Shadowlands pantheon.
- Bugbears (patron) linked to the Humanoid Races patron group.
- Humanoid Races (patron group) linked to the Outcast pantheon.
- Warfare (patron group) added to the Thyatian Empire pantheon.
- Empyreal (rank) added to the Empyreals pantheon.
- Sphere of Energy (rank group) added to Energy pantheon.
- 2021-09-26 – Rank increased to 24, Title gained of Empyreal.
- 2021-09-10 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon. Added new name “The Bugbear”
- 2021-08-05 – Updating the allies and enemies.
- 2021-02-22 – Linking in domains.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.