Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Kersy – Sphere of Matter
- Patron – Life, Magic, Witchcraft. Patron – Corruptors (Egotism), Magical (Charms)
- Empyreals pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Empyreal)
- Thought pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Empyreal)
- Alphatian Empire (Kersy) Due to Patron of Corruptors group (Egotism)
- Radiance (Kersy) Due to Patron of Magical (Charms)
- Assembly (Kersy) Due to being a Immortal of Mystara.
Appearance: a most beautiful, milky skinned woman, with a head of hair of long raven hair, languid and sensual, amber coloured eyes, dressed in a long tunic of white silk that shows her form.
Game Master Section
Kersy – Empyreal of Thought (21)
- Sourcebooks: Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Chaotic
- Portfolio: magic, witchcraft, charms, egocentricity, enjoying life
- Other Names:
- Sponsor: Pax
- Artefacts: Cauldron of Kersy
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Thought
- Sponsorship of the Thought Sphere
- Air Elemaster (33) Hierarch of Thought
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought
- Ahmanni (14) Celestial of Thought moved to Time (16)
- Asterius (27) Eternal of Thought
- Clebard (2) Initiate of Thought
- Cochere (12) Temporal of Thought
- Cretia (16) Celestial of Thought
- Diulanna (18) Celestial of Thought
- Karaash (5) Initiate of Thought
- Eiryndul (20) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (20)
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (11)
- Loup (9) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (9)
- Malinois (16) Celestial of Thought
- Palartarkan (11) Temporal of Thought moved from Energy (12)
- Ralon (9) Temporal of Thought
- Soubrette (24) Empyreal of Thought
- Ssu-Ma (23) Empyreal of Thought
- Turmis (1) Initiate of Thought
- Odin (36) Hierarch of Thought
- Arnelee (8) Temporal of Thought
- Frey (13) Celestial of Thought
- Freyja (14) Celestial of Thought
- Halav (17) Celestial of Thought
- Ninfangle (26) Eternal of Thought (26) Moved from Matter (27)
- Noumena (34) Hierarch of Thought
- Palson (3) Initiate of Thought
- Orisis (19) Empyreal of Thought
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Thought moved from Energy (30)
- Taroyas (6) Initiate of Thought moved from Time (6)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Gorm (22) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (19)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Pax (35)
- Kersy (21) Empyreal of Thought
- Koryis (10) Temporal of Thought
- Urtson (7) Temporal of Thought moved from Matter (12)
- Thalia (31) Hierarch of Thought from Energy
- Qywattz (20) Empyreal of Thought moved to Entropy (21)
- Sinbad (25) Eternal of Thought
- Nob Nar (4) Initiate of Thought
- Tyche (28) Eternal of Thought (28) moved to Time (28)
History: The history of Kersy is absolutely unique among those of Immortals and is inseparably linked to the rise of Koryis. In fact it was during the path of the Epic Hero that Koryis arrived in a little known outer plane with the intent of purifying himself before facing the last test that would finally take him to Immortality. According to the legend, whoever had slept in this plane linked to the Sphere of Matter, could then drive from his soul any thoughts contrary to his nature.
Koryis meant therefore to remove from his soul all the aggressive and chaotic tendencies that until now he had controlled and hidden, in a way to be able to face the last trial without danger of yielding to his instinct. It was only the morning following, after a restless night populated by many strange dreams, that Koryis awoke and found himself next to a most beautiful nude woman stretched out on his bed. Bewildered, he thought that he was dealing with some demon that had arrived during the night to tempt him, and immediately tried to dispel it; but when she opened her eyes and addressed him, both knew that a miracle had happened. The woman was Kersy (the feminine form of the name Koryis in Alphatian), the incarnation of the more chaotic, egocentric and dangerous thoughts of Koryis, and represents his dark side in the most insidious form for Koryis, the female. Kersy understood well what had happened and began to trick Koryis trying to calm him and attract him to between her arms, knowing well that this was the fantasy of his twin soul. But Koryis, who had really been freed from all his anxieties thanks to the sleep, wasn’t tempted, and instead asked the woman to not leave the grotto until his return. After dressing and having given her clothes to cover herself, Koryis used his powers for supplying food and water in abundance, and to summon friendly creatures to protect and watch her in his absence, while he left to finish his epic quest. Kersy didn’t waste time, and in few days thanks to her incredible persuasive gifts had already convinced her keepers to follow her orders. The creatures was obviously disorientated, given that Kersy possesses the same vital energy as their summoner, and so they had to obey the woman, who was able to leave the outer plane and arrived on Old Alphatia in the last decade before its destruction. Here she became the concubine of a powerful archmage, and from him learnt all the secrets of the magic of charming, gaining the fame of a dangerous witch however charming. In her mind only one objective was important: to again find Koryis (her lost half) and bend his will, making him become her slave and lover. It was thus that she very quietly arrived at the court of Alphas IV (the future demon Alphaks), and became one of his lovers. With the passing of time and the escalation of the rivalry between the Followers of Air and of Fire, Kersy knew that Old Alphatia was heading towards civil war and tried to advise Alphas using her enchantress arts on him to stem the diatribe before it was too late. It was also because of her that Alphaks sanctioned the end of the philosophical contest between the two alignments, declaring arbitrarily the winner the faction of the Fire that he supported. This was the final straw, and that changed an academic question into a true and proper magic war of global scope. Old Alphatia was destroyed and Kersy fled among the outer planes, escaping the disaster and the vengeance of the mad Alphaks. Shortly afterwards, suddenly something changed within of her, and she knew that she had become Immortal. When she sought to understand why, Koryis appeared before her and explained things: he had completed his journey and was now an Immortal. Given that his life essence was bound to that of Kersy, she also immediately changed, and was now linked to the opposite Sphere, that of Matter. Unluckily for her, Kersy didn’t have a patron that could protect and instruct her, or even the possibility of claiming a home plane. She therefore decided to remain hidden from the various Immortals, and of continuing to live indulging her pleasures and wander the outer planes, without ever forgetting that her objective was to get Koryis to swear eternal fidelity to her. However, just for the extreme contrast between the two characters, Koryis always refused to help or humour Kersy, and she ended living on the Isle of Paradise, a flying continent of the plane of Old Alphatia, attracting travellers and making them her own servants, and protecting herself and her island thanks to her great magic powers, in expectation of the right moment for conquering the soul of Koryis.
Personality: Kersy is a very shy Immortal, who normally tries to not show her own powers. She does not even possess a manifestation form but is imprisoned in the mortal form that she had at the moment of the ascension of Koryis, precisely that of an attractive, young Alphatian woman. However, her essence is Immortal, and therefore she doesn’t age and is much more resistant of the common mortals. Can also draw to her Immortal power for creating any magic effect, but for not being discovered she prefers to use her powers of Alphatian magic and not meddle in the affairs of the Immortal. Only Koryis knows her true history and objectives, but he constantly keeps clear of her as if he is afraid of her, even if he doesn’t begrudge using powerful emissaries to study the affected and protect her, in the fear that any harm brought to her could then also affect him.
Info on Kersy to be discovered by Groups
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: any
- Favoured weapon: none (allowed all small weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: Kersy does not have clerics
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Matter, Chaos, Magic, Persuasion
- Preferred weapon: dagger
Kersy – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Charms (patron) added to the Traladaran pantheon.
- Charms (patron) added to the Magical patron group.
- Egotism (patron) added to the Dragonkin pantheon.
- Egotism (patron) added to the Corruptor patron group.
- Corruptors (patron group) added to the Alphatian Empire pantheon.
- Magical (patron group) added to the Radiance pantheon.
- Empyreal (rank) added to the Empyreals pantheon.
- Sphere of Thought (rank group) added to Thought pantheon.
- 2021-09-13 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.