Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Diulanna – Sphere of Thought
- Patron – Hunting, Liberty, Perseverance, Willpower. Patron – Courage.
- Celestial pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Celestial)
- Thought pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Celestial)
- Makai (Diulanna) Due to Patron of Courage.
- Celestials (Diulanna) Due to Rank of Celestial.
- Thought (Diulanna) Due to Member of Sphere of Thought.
Appearance: a young woman with a serious expression, nearly severe , with clear skin and long fiery red hair, dressed in a short hide tunic, a loincloth, a pair of ankle boots of leather and a hair band made from a lion’s pelt, and in her hand a short stone-tipped spear (a typical Thyatian look).
Game Master Section
Diulanna – Celestial of Thought (18)
- Sourcebooks: Mystara Players Handbook (mph93), Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-18), Hollow World – Dungeon Masters Sourcebook (hw-dms100), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Neutral
- Portfolio: Willpower, Strong-willed Heroes, courage, force of will, perseverance, hunting, liberty
- Other Names: Arduinna
- Sponsor: Korotiku
- Artefacts: Spear of Diulanna
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought.
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Thought
- Sponsorship of the Thought Sphere
- Air Elemaster (33) Hierarch of Thought
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought
- Ahmanni (14) Celestial of Thought moved to Time (16)
- Asterius (27) Eternal of Thought
- Clebard (2) Initiate of Thought
- Cochere (12) Temporal of Thought
- Cretia (16) Celestial of Thought
- Diulanna (18) Celestial of Thought
- Karaash (5) Initiate of Thought
- Eiryndul (20) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (20)
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (11)
- Loup (9) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (9)
- Malinois (16) Celestial of Thought
- Palartarkan (11) Temporal of Thought moved from Energy (12)
- Ralon (9) Temporal of Thought
- Soubrette (24) Empyreal of Thought
- Ssu-Ma (23) Empyreal of Thought
- Turmis (1) Initiate of Thought
- Odin (36) Hierarch of Thought
- Arnelee (8) Temporal of Thought
- Frey (13) Celestial of Thought
- Freyja (14) Celestial of Thought
- Halav (17) Celestial of Thought
- Ninfangle (26) Eternal of Thought (26) Moved from Matter (27)
- Noumena (34) Hierarch of Thought
- Palson (3) Initiate of Thought
- Orisis (19) Empyreal of Thought
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Thought moved from Energy (30)
- Taroyas (6) Initiate of Thought moved from Time (6)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Gorm (22) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (19)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Pax (35)
- Kersy (21) Empyreal of Thought
- Koryis (10) Temporal of Thought
- Urtson (7) Temporal of Thought moved from Matter (12)
- Thalia (31) Hierarch of Thought from Energy
- Qywattz (20) Empyreal of Thought moved to Entropy (21)
- Sinbad (25) Eternal of Thought
- Nob Nar (4) Initiate of Thought
- Tyche (28) Eternal of Thought (28) moved to Time (28)
History: Diulanna was born around the XIX century BC in the Davania continent from a Neathar tribe that, mixed with the Antalians deportees in this region by the Nithians in 1000 BC, who later gave origin to the Thyatians (the actual inhabitants of the Thyatian Hinterlands on the northern coast of Davania). Diulanna was always a rebellious spirit, given of an uncommon strength and will, was engaged to resist the rigid traditions of her people until becoming an independent character, refused to submit to the men and finally gain respect for her own values. Korotiku admired her determination and her ability of rebelling against the schemes, and he favoured her ascension among the Immortals of Thought around the XVIII century BC, after epic deeds against the lizardmen that lived in the north of Davania, who were exterminated or forced to flee to the west (going to end in the Amalur Lowlands) and to the south (here the survivors became with time the sis’thik of the Meghales Amosses desert). Afterwards, Diulanna inspired her descendants to her veneration, and around 1000 BC a group of priestesses devoted to her led an expedition from Brasol towards the western part of Davania, where they settled and founded the Matriarchy of Pelatan, a nation dominated by Amazons and priestesses of Diulanna and of the other female Immortals. It was then Diulanna to sponsor the rise to Immortality of the intrepid Karaash, surprised by his indomitable will and great combative ability, and afterwards extended her support also to the Thyatian and Robrennian cultures.
Personality: Diulanna is the patroness of will, courage, freedom of action and thought, especially among the minorities, persisting in particular against the oppressive machismo of which Rathanos makes himself the bearer. Diulanna is a wild and free spirit and asks great determination and sacrifice of her followers for not ever formerly submitting to the injustices and to the will of the despots. Diulanna also greatly loves the hunt, of which she is the ritualistic patroness for various cultures. Her most faithful allies are Tarastia and Patura, to her are closely tied as they admire her determination and since have in common the hatred against Rathanos, and his mentor Korotiku, while despising Rathanos and every Immortal that threatens the cultures she protects.
Info on Diulanna to be discovered by Groups
- Davania (Arduinna)
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: any; clerics must be Lawful or Neutral
- Favoured weapon: short spear (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: +1 bonus to individual Initiative, +1 bonus to ST vs. mental spells, free resistance general skill
- Paladins skills and powers: paladins are completely immune to the effects of fear and despair, and have a +1 bonus to ST vs. mental spells.
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Thought, Good, Courage, Will, Hunting
- Preferred weapon: half spear
Diulanna – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Courage (patron) added to the Makai pantheon.
- Celestial (rank) added to the Celestials pantheon.
- Sphere of Thought (rank group) added to Thought pantheon.
- 2021-09-15 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-06 – Updated the allies and enemies section.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.