Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Razud – Sphere of Energy
- Patron – Independence, Self-Determination, Self-Sufficient, Willpower.
- Patron – Courage, Freedom, Civilisation (Authority), Nationality (Alphatian Empire), Title (Sphere of Energy (Hierarch)).
- Alphatian Empire Only – Nationality (Alphatian Empire)
- Hierarchs pantheon only – Sphere of Energy (Hierarch)
- Energy pantheon only – Sphere of Energy (Hierarch)
- Halfling (The Granite Tree) Due to Patron of Freedom
- Alphatian Empire (Razud) Due to Patron of Authority.
- Makai (The Granite Tree) Due to Patron of Courage and Freedom.
- Thyatian Empire (The Granite Tree) Due to Patron of Civilisation group (Authority).
- Radiance (Razud)
- Assembly (Razud) Due to being an Immortal of Mystara.
Game Master Section
Razud – Hierarch of Energy (31)
- Sourcebooks: Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-36), Hollow World – Dungeon Masters Sourcebook (hw-dms115), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Neutral
- Portfolio: Alphatia, Helping the self sufficient, self-determination, independence, courage, freedom, authority, strong willed characters
- Other Names: The Granite Tree.
- Sponsor: Ixion
- Artefacts: Staff of Razud
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Energy
- Sponsorship of the Energy Sphere
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Coberham (18) Celestial of Energy
- Gorm (19) Empyreal of Energy moved to Thought (22)
- Heimdal (30) Eternal of Energy
- Ilsundal (34) Hierarch of Energy.
- Mahmatti (14) Celestial of Energy
- Ninsun (35) Hierarch of Energy
- Palartarkan (12) Temporal of Energy moved to Thought (11)
- Patura (10) Temporal of Energy
- Rathanos (28) Eternal of Energy
- Razud (31) Hierarch of Energy.
- Saturnius (20) Empyreal of Energy
- Tahkati (17) Celestial of Energy moved to Matter (17)
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (30)
- Raith (12) Temporal of Energy
- The Korrigans (24) Empyreal of Energy moved to Matter (22)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Thalia (36) Hierarch of Energy moved to Thought (31)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Zugzul (32) Hierarch of Energy.
- Slizzark (15) Celestial of Energy moved to Entropy (17)
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Confirmed not to have a sponsor
History: in ancient times, on another world, Razud belonged to the Cypri people, copper-skinned humans that were later conquered by the pure Alphatians and ended up assimilating the Alphatian race. Razud was a very powerful and wise wizard that at the end of his life discovered the path for immortality and undertook it under protection of Ixion, becoming immortal way before the Alphatian invasion of his world (around 4400 BC). When then Alphatians conquered the Cypri, the empire assimilated also many of the Cypri habits and legends, among them the cult of Razud. In the millennia that followed, Razud became also patron of the Alphatians (mainly worshipped by middleclass and wizards), and thanks to his intercession and to his guidance the survivors of the war that annihilated Old Alphatia (both Followers of Air and of Fire) managed to land on Mystara in order to rebuild the empire. But although he helped the Flaems to purge themselves from the evil taint of Alphas IV’s folly, his cult did not remain strong among them as much as among the other Alphatians, also because of Rad’s manipulation of the Glantrian politics.
Personality: Razud is a determined and resolute individual. For this reason, he especially looks with favour over those worshippers who demonstrate to be independent and self-sufficient, those who look for his guidance and protection, but at the same time they are bold and resolute enough to face the challenges of their life with their own strengths. Razud is worshipped especially by all those who struggle for a better life, independence and success. He is a loyal ally of Alphatia and collaborates occasionally with Koryis (whose extreme lack of will often angers him), while his true enemy is Alphaks the Destroyer.
Info on Razud to be discovered by Groups
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: any
- Favoured weapon: mace (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: +1 bonus to Wisdom and Initiative rolls, +2 bonus to Saving Throws vs. spells of domination or charm
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Energy, Good, Strength, Will, Courage
- Preferred weapon: mace (light or heavy)
Razud – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Alphatian Empire (patron) added to the Alphatian Empire pantheon.
- Alphatian Empire (patron) added to the Nationality patron group.
- Authority (patron) added to the Alphatian Empire and Thyatian Empire pantheons.
- Courage (patron) added to the Makai pantheon.
- Freedom (patron) added to the Halfling and Makai pantheons.
- Hierarch (rank) added to the Hierarchs pantheon.
- Sphere of Energy (rank group) added to Energy pantheon.
- 2021-09-04 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-05 – Updating the allies and enemies.
- 2021-02-22 – Added in sponsored section.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.