Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Brissard – Sphere of Entropy
- Favoured Weapon: spiked chain
- Domains: Corruption, Madness, Trickery, Tyranny
- Symbol: a chain prepared to form a horizontal “eight”
- Patron – Oppression, Slavery. Patron – Civilisation (Circumvention, Domination).
- Temporals pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Temporal)
- Entropy pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Temporal)
- Alphatian Empire (The Negotiator) Due to Patron of Domination.
- Land Guilds (The Negotiator) Due to Patron of Circumvention.
- Thyatian Empire (The Negotiator) Due to Patron of Civilisation group (Circumvention, Domination)
- Assembly (Brissard) Due to Immortal of Mystara.
Appearance: a robust human of pallid complexion, with violet eyes and jet-black hair with blue highlights (the classic pure Alphatian), an expression of eternal cleverness and a deep and mellifluous voice, dressed in a short tunic and a pair of black trousers, with a whip at the belt.
Game Master Section
Brissard – Temporal of Entropy (10)
- Sourcebooks: Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-39), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Neutral
- Portfolio: domination, slavery, oppression, circumvention
- Other Names: Ba Pian-Shu, The Negotiator
- Sponsor: Talitha
- Artefacts: Whip of Brissard
History: in life a cleric of Talitha given of incredible guile and charisma, applied the teachings of his Immortal until achieving Immortality in the Sphere of Entropy about 630 BC, ensuring that the cult of Talitha became a strong presence in the Alphatian Empire taking advantage of the confused period of the civil war of unification. His cult was then enforced as one of the cornerstones in the formation of the new Alphatia, promoting slavery and the class division that still characterises the Alphatian society. Brissard gets particular sympathy among the more arrogant and violent nobles of Esterhold and among the more able cheats and manipulator.
Personality: Brissard acts as one of the more crafty and enterprising Entropic messengers and negotiators, capable of bending to his logic and to his will any individual thanks to his strength of will and to his distinct persuasive capacity. He is the patron of slavery and of mental and physical enslavement, and any means is valid in order to dominate others, whether brute force, deceit, perverse logic or blackmail. For this he is a fierce adversary of Saturnius, patron of liberty, and tends to collaborate with several Entropics for his own advantage, in particular with Talitha.
Information to be discovered by Groups
- Norwold (Brissard)
- Ochalean (Ba Pian-Shu)
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: followers and clerics can have any alignment
- Favoured weapon: chain (allowed all bludgeoning weapons, the whip, net and human-catcher)
- Clerics skills and powers: power to paralysis a creature with a touch with HD/level lower than that of the cleric (once per day, ST vs. Paralysis saves)
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Entropy, Evil, Deceit, Slavery
- Preferred weapon: spiked chain
Brissard – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Circumvention (patron) added to the Land Guilds pantheon.
- Circumvention (patron) added to the Civilisation patron group.
- Civilisation (patron group) added to the Thyatian Empire pantheon.
- Temporal (rank) added to the Temporals pantheon.
- Sphere of Entropy (rank group) added to Entropy pantheon.
- 2021-09-13 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-09-03 – Added new name, the Negotiator, and added to Thyatian Pantheon.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview, Patrons
GM Section: Immortality Overview, Path Conqueror, Path Dragon, Path Dynast, Path Epic Hero, Path Paragon, Path Polymath, Quest Petition, Quest Meeting
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
The Pantheons, The Immortals, The Divine Features
Racial Pantheons: Atruaghin, Dragonkin, Dwarven and Gnome, Elven, Ethengarian, Giantkin, Halfling, Traladaran
Cultural Pantheons: Alphatian Empire, Land Guilds, Makai, Norse, Ocean Guilds, Outcast, Thyatian Empire, Ylari
Elemental Pantheons: Air, Darkness, Earth, Fire, Forest, Ocean, Radiance, Shadowlands, Sky, Water
Immortal Pantheons: Celestials, Elemental Rulers, Empyreals, Energy, Entropy, Eternals, Hierarchs, Initiates, Matter, Spheres, Temporals, Thought, Time
Special Pantheons: Ancient Ones, Assembly, Azcan, Davania, Hollow World, Myoshima, Nithian, Norwold, Old Ones, Olympian, Savage Coast
Library of Books
B5, d20 System, Pathfinder, SW
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Basic Links: Who Am I?, Home, Game Tools, Game Session Videos, My Campaigns, My Library, Site Map, Subscription Information
Game Systems: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder 1 & 2, Shadowrun, Star Wars. Other Game Systems
Site sponsored by the author AS Hamilton (my wife) with her books available on amazon kindle.