Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Ralon – Sphere of Thought
Player Section – Ralon
- Favoured Weapon: Sickle or Scythe
- Patron – Healing, Joy, Life, Lupins, Renardy, Trade, Wealth.
- Patron and Title Keywords – Living (Fertility), Science (Agriculture), Title (Sphere of Thought (Temporal))
- Temporals pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Temporal)
- Thought pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Temporal)
* details to come. R – Ritual Spells
- Atruaghin (Sister Grain)
- Dwarven and Gnome (Sister Grain) Due to Patron of Science group (Agriculture)
- Elven (Sister Grain)
- Halfling (Sister Grain) Due to Patron of Agriculture and Fertility.
- Land Guilds (Ralon) Due to Patron of Agriculture and Fertility.
- Forest (Sister Grain) Due to Patron of Living group (Fertility)
- Assembly (Ralon) Due to being an Immortal of Mystara.
Appearance: a maremma lupin with snow-white fur and loving eyes, wearing a large white tunic, a series of phials with alchemical preparations tied at her belt, a bag full of food on her shoulder and a wineskin of wine tied at the neck. The second form is that of a tiny female tortle (humanoid-turtle) with a golden shell and sweet eyes, who carries at her waist a wineskin of wine and a bag of food.
Ralon’s Campaign Information
Game Master Section – Ralon
Ralon – Temporal of Thought (8)
- Sourcebooks: Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Portfolio: Renardy, fertility, life, joy, agriculture, trade, wealth, health, healing, lupins, tortles
- Other Names: Saimpt Ralon, Sister Grain
- Sponsor: Korotiku
- Alignment: Neutral
- Artefacts: Wineskin of Ralon
Allies of Ralon
Enemies of Ralon
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Thought
- Sponsorship of the Thought Sphere
- Air Elemaster (33) Hierarch of Thought
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought
- Ahmanni (14) Celestial of Thought moved to Time (16)
- Asterius (27) Eternal of Thought
- Clebard (2) Initiate of Thought
- Cochere (12) Temporal of Thought
- Cretia (16) Celestial of Thought
- Diulanna (18) Celestial of Thought
- Karaash (5) Initiate of Thought
- Eiryndul (20) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (20)
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (11)
- Loup (9) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (9)
- Malinois (16) Celestial of Thought
- Palartarkan (11) Temporal of Thought moved from Energy (12)
- Ralon (9) Temporal of Thought
- Soubrette (24) Empyreal of Thought
- Ssu-Ma (23) Empyreal of Thought
- Turmis (1) Initiate of Thought
- Odin (36) Hierarch of Thought
- Arnelee (8) Temporal of Thought
- Frey (13) Celestial of Thought
- Freyja (14) Celestial of Thought
- Halav (17) Celestial of Thought
- Ninfangle (26) Eternal of Thought (26) Moved from Matter (27)
- Noumena (34) Hierarch of Thought
- Palson (3) Initiate of Thought
- Orisis (19) Empyreal of Thought
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Thought moved from Energy (30)
- Taroyas (6) Initiate of Thought moved from Time (6)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Gorm (22) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (19)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Pax (35)
- Kersy (21) Empyreal of Thought
- Koryis (10) Temporal of Thought
- Urtson (7) Temporal of Thought moved from Matter (12)
- Thalia (31) Hierarch of Thought from Energy
- Qywattz (20) Empyreal of Thought moved to Entropy (21)
- Sinbad (25) Eternal of Thought
- Nob Nar (4) Initiate of Thought
- Tyche (28) Eternal of Thought (28) moved to Time (28)
History: during the VI century, besides the brave Mâtin there was another character who left a mark in the history and legends of the people of Renardy. Ralon was a clever and young noblewoman that lived in the region bathed by the River of Dreams in the years in which the amber lotus, transported from the northern plains by the water of the river, ending to threaten life and the cultivations of the lupin of the eastern regions because of its soporiferous effects. The motherless, Ralon was a young person with many talents, given of a rowdy character, whose father’s position (noble Baron to the court of the monarch) permitted her the possibility of satiating her thirst of knowledge and experience in any way. It was so that she became an able botanist, an alchemist, a healer, a mage and an excellent student of history and legend. The sudden death of her beloved father during a hunting accident, caused by the pollen of the amber lotus, pushed Ralon (heiress of the house and at this point twenty years old) to study at length the effects of the lotus for finding a cure, and at the same time also become more enterprising and independent, refusing many offers of marriage for managing by herself the affairs of the house. With a little luck and intuition, Ralon discovered that the wine of her vines, thanks to the properties of the land and to the alchemical products used by Ralon, mixed with powder of that lotus, created a mixture that made whoever drank it immune to the effects of the flower. In brief time he prepared the composition and he presented it to the monarch, guaranteeing the effects. Thanks to this secret potion, the lupins were finally in a position to advance into the northern prairies and of banging heads with the goblinoids, and in this same period, thanks to the efforts of Saimpt Mâtin, the first system of locks on the River of Dreams was completed, making Renardy more secure. In the following years she spread among the Renardois nobles the news that the vineyards could help to combat the effects of the amber pollen, and so flourished numerous wine growing companies of small and medium size, brining to the fore a new class, that of the winemakers, who together with the merchants enormously improved their social position in the VII century. In a few decades, the cultivation of grapes and the production of wine became one of the more profitable activities and of national prestige, and the home of Ralon was that which benefited the most. Ralon also suggested to the monarch the institution of the “gold leaves” as an annual competition between the vineyards for deciding which was the best, a method that is still used for mediating the rivalry between the nobles and merchants that in the past had instead been resolved with duels to the last blood. Thanks to all this her innovations and inventions, Saimpt Renard summoned her to him one day, while strolling in the middle of her vines, and from that moment she entered into the ranks of the Renardois saints (even if in realty simply continuing her path for Immortality, that she achieved in the Sphere of Thought in the first half of the VII century AC).
Personality: Ralon is an Immortal very concentrated on the events of the lupins and of Renardy, but hasn’t lost her love for the agronomy, knowledge and research. She became the patroness of farmers and merchants, but also of sages and of a large band of Renardois monks, whose monasteries always possess a spacious area dedicated to botanic arts, vineyards and cultivations of every kind. In the last century she has also been welcomed into the tortle pantheon as Sister Grain, hypothetical child of Father Earth (Ka) and Mother Ocean (Calitha).
Info on Ralon to be discovered by Groups
- Davania (Ralon)
- Savage Coast (Saimpt Ralon)
Design Details – Ralon
Classic D&D Stats
- Followers Alignment: any; clerics must be Neutral or Lawful
- Favourite Weapons: scythe (allowed all tradition ‘farmer’ weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: power of freely casting the spell purify food and water once per day
- Paladin skills and powers: permanent ability of determining if food and drink are edible or harmful
D&D 3E Stats
- Domains: Thought, Good, Healing, Fertility
- Preferred Weapon: scythe
Rank increased from 8 to 9.
Ralon – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Agriculture and Fertility (patron) added to the Halfling and Land Guilds pantheon.
- Agriculture (patron) added to the Science patron group.
- Fertility (patron) added the Living patron group.
- Living (patron group) added to the Forest pantheon.
- Science (patron group) added to the Dwarven and Gnome pantheon.
- Temporal (rank) added to the Temporals pantheon.
- Sphere of Thought (rank group) added to Thought pantheon.
- 2021-09-26 – Rank increased to 9.
- 2021-09-04 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-19 – Update to layout, menu, tags and links.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.