Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Ordana – Sphere of Time
Player Section – Ordana
- Secret Crafts:
- Patron – Nature, Sylvan Races, Treants
- Patron and Title Keywords – Living (Fertility), Magical (Druids), Racial (Demi-Human (Elven), Forest Races), Regional (Forest), Title (Sphere of Time (Hierarch))
- Hierarchs pantheon only – Sphere of Time (Hierarch)
- Time pantheon only – Sphere of Time (Hierarch)
- Atruaghin (Mother Forest) Due to Patron of Forest Races.
- Elven (Mother Forest) Due to Patron of Elven
- Halfling (Mother Forest) Due to Patron of Fertility
- Forest (Mother Forest) Due to Patron of Druids, Forest, Forest Races and Living group (Fertility)
- Radiance (Mother Forest) Due to Patron of Magical group (Druids)
- Assembly (Ordana) Due to being an Immortal of Mystara
Appearance: Ordana has different manifestation forms, according to the cultures she’s revered by
- Mother Forest / Ui: an imposing and verdant oak treant
- Thendara / Tawnia: a beautiful elven maiden with long flowing hair and emerald green skin clad with woodsman clothes
- Ordana / Breig: a charming dryad with emerald green hair and eyes, clad in a simple thin tunic made with the leaves of different trees
Ixion’s Campaign Information
Game Master Section – Ordana
Ordana – Hierarch of Time (31)
- Sourcebooks: Mystara Players Handbook (mph101), Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-31), Hollow World – Dungeon Masters Sourcebook (hw-dms110), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Portfolio: Way of the Forest, Protection of Forests, Forest Races, nature, fertility, protection of forests and woodland beings (especially elves and treants)
- Other Names: Mother Forest, Thendara, Breig, Tawnia, Ui, Mother of the Elves
- Sponsor: Khoronus
- Alignment: Neutral
- Artefact: Club of Ordana
Allies of Ordana
Assists (can also be assisted by)
- Calitha (18) Celestial of Time
- Ilsundal (33) Hierarch of Energy.
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy.
- Ka (35) Hierarch of Matter
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought
- Lornasen (7) Temporal of Energy
- Mealiden (23) Empyreal of Energy
- The Korrigans (24) Empyreal of Energy
- Zirchev (17) Celestial of Energy
Enemies of Ordana
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
- Idris (15) Celestial of Entropy
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Time
- Sponsorship of the Time Sphere
- Fugit (30) Eternal of Time
- Khoronus (36) Hierarch of Time
- Khoronus (36) Hierarch of Time
- Brindorhin (14) Celestial of Time
- Finidel (7) Temporal of Time
- Carnelian (11) Temporal of Time
- Ordana (31) Hierarch of Time
- Petra (17) Celestial of Time
- Protius (29) Eternal of Time
- Al-Kalim (3) Initiate of Time
- Ahmanni (16) Celestial of Time moved from Thought (14)
- Chardastes (24) Empyreal of Time
- Hymir (13) Celestial of Time
- Kallala (14) Celestial of Time moved to Entropy (22)
- Malafor (15) Celestial of Time moved from Matter (18)
- Crakkak (10) Temporal of Time moved from Matter (10)
- Vanya (23) Empyreal of Time
- Liena (1) Initiate of Time
- Taroyas (6) Initiate of Time moved to Thought (6)
- Brindorhin (14) Celestial of Time
- Khoronus (36) Hierarch of Time
- Luca (12) Temporal of Time
- Simurgh (26) Eternal of Time
- Vethandi (35) Hierarch of Time
- Gorrziok (25) Eternal of Time moved from Matter (22)
- Skuld (34) Hierarch of Time was Entropy (34)
- Tyche (28) Eternal of Time (28) was Thought (28)
- Urd (32) Hierarch of Time was Matter (35)
- Zalaj (27) Eternal of Time
- Water Elemaster (32) Hierarch of Time
History: Ordana was the first (and only up to now) treant who reached immortality at the end of human’s Prehistory, long before the civilised races strode on Mystara’s soil. She did never understand who her patron was, although Khoronus suspects he may have had part in her ascension working from the far future. Ordana’s first creation were the sylvan races and later she perfected her skills when she gave life to the first elves. The elves were born with the purpose of giving them rulership and guardianship of the most sacred forests of Mystara, in exchange for nurturing and sheltering them in those paradises. When the elves turned their back on her philosophy to follow the Blackmoorian folly, she felt betrayed, but nevertheless she did not act against them. Instead she patiently waited for them to return to dainrouw, the way of the forest.
When she understood the southern elves were doomed, she inspired the most faithful of her followers, Ilsundal the Wise, to travel northwards searching for the lost clans and the promised land. She promised to lead them to another Evergrun, but only if they forsook the ways of Blackmoor and came back to the old way of the forest. She later helped Ilsundal create the Sylvan Realm, and even if after his ascension she lost most of her elven followers (who started to revere the Wise), she didn’t bear any animosity towards her old pupil, knowing that he taught her people to always respect the way of the forest. Nowadays Ordana is worshipped by the elves of Minrothad and Wendar, by some elves and druids in Alfheim, Davania, the Savage Coast, Norwold and the Isle of Dawn, as well as by humans and elves in the Hollow World. She is also revered by many woodland races (especially treants) all over the world.
Personality: Ordana is a force of nature and she embodies the majesty and timeless strength of forests and woodland races. For this reason she views herself as protector of all the races that dwell in and respect and love the forest. On the other hand, she opposes with passion all those civilisations which destroy woodland areas or use fire in a mindless way (that’s why she considers Rathanos and Zugzul her enemies). Despite she lost many followers to the elven immortals, she considers Ilsundal, Lornasen and Calitha some loyal allies, and she knows she can always count on the Korrigans‘ protection, on Zirchev’s aid and on Ka’s wisdom.
Info on Ordana to be discovered by Groups
- Davania (Breig)
- Ochealean (Ui)
- Serpent Peninsula (Thendara)
Design Details – Ordana
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: any; clerics must be Neutral
- Favoured weapon: club or quarterstaff (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: clerics gain thieves’ skills hide in shadows and move silently as thief or same level only in woodland areas; free Nature Knowledge and Survival (Forest) general skills; +2 bonus to Herbalism skill
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Time, Good, Plants, Protection, Fertility
- Preferred weapon: club (any)
Ordana – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Druid and Forest (patron) added to the Forest pantheon.
- Druid (patron) added to the Magical patron group.
- Elven (patron) added to the Elven pantheon.
- Fertility (patron) added to the Halfling and Land Guilds pantheon.
- Fertility (patron) added to the Living patron group.
- Forest Races (patron) added to the Atruaghin and Forest pantheons.
- Living (patron group) added to the Forest pantheon.
- Magical (patron group) added to the Radiance pantheon.
- Hierarch (rank) added to the Hierarchs pantheon.
- Sphere of Time (rank group) added to Time pantheon.
- 2021-09-19 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-19 – Update to layout, menu, tags and links.
- 2021-08-18 – Update to allies and enemies.
- 2021-08-15 – Updates to allies and enemies.
- 2021-08-05 – Added in some links, allies and enemies.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.