Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Cretia – Sphere of Thought
Player Section – Cretia
- Patron – Jokes, Stealth, Tactics, War. Elements (Chaos)
- Celestial pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Celestial)
- Thought pantheon only – Sphere of Thought (Celestial)
- Alphatian Empire (Lord of Trouble and Chaos)
- Outcast (The Troublestarter) Due to Patron of Chaos.
- Thyatian Empire (The Troublestarter)
- Spheres (Cretia) Due to Patron of Elements group (Chaos)
Appearance: a human with sallow skin, always intent to get about and to smile, with darting black eyes and often exaggerated and farcical movement, he is much attached to his clothes made up from a patchwork of many styles, materials and colours, and a rapier at his belt.
Cretia’s Campaign Information
Game Master Section – Cretia
Cretia – Celestial of Thought (16)
- Sourcebooks: Mystara Players Handbook (mph92), Wrath of the Immortals Book One (wi-b1-39), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Portfolio: chaos, jokes and dirty tricks, stealth, survival through battle, war
- Other Names: Lord of Trouble and Chaos, The Troublestarter
- Sponsor: Korotiku
- Alignment: Chaotic
- Artefacts: Rapier of Cretia
Allies of Cretia
Assists (can also be assisted by)
- Eiryndul (20) Empyreal of Energy
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought
- Terra (36) Hierarch of Matter
Enemies of Cretia
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Thought
- Sponsorship of the Thought Sphere
- Air Elemaster (33) Hierarch of Thought
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought
- Ahmanni (14) Celestial of Thought moved to Time (16)
- Asterius (27) Eternal of Thought
- Clebard (2) Initiate of Thought
- Cochere (12) Temporal of Thought
- Cretia (16) Celestial of Thought
- Diulanna (18) Celestial of Thought
- Karaash (5) Initiate of Thought
- Eiryndul (20) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (20)
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (11)
- Loup (9) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (9)
- Malinois (16) Celestial of Thought
- Palartarkan (11) Temporal of Thought moved from Energy (12)
- Ralon (9) Temporal of Thought
- Soubrette (24) Empyreal of Thought
- Ssu-Ma (23) Empyreal of Thought
- Turmis (1) Initiate of Thought
- Odin (36) Hierarch of Thought
- Arnelee (8) Temporal of Thought
- Frey (13) Celestial of Thought
- Freyja (14) Celestial of Thought
- Halav (17) Celestial of Thought
- Ninfangle (26) Eternal of Thought (26) Moved from Matter (27)
- Noumena (34) Hierarch of Thought
- Palson (3) Initiate of Thought
- Orisis (19) Empyreal of Thought
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Thought moved from Energy (30)
- Taroyas (6) Initiate of Thought moved from Time (6)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Gorm (22) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (19)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Pax (35)
- Kersy (21) Empyreal of Thought
- Koryis (10) Temporal of Thought
- Urtson (7) Temporal of Thought moved from Matter (12)
- Thalia (31) Hierarch of Thought from Energy
- Qywattz (20) Empyreal of Thought moved to Entropy (21)
- Sinbad (25) Eternal of Thought
- Nob Nar (4) Initiate of Thought
- Tyche (28) Eternal of Thought (28) moved to Time (28)
History: during his mortal life, Cretia was an astute fighter and an able cheat among the ancestors of the Ethengarians during the age of Blackmoor. Following the Great Rain of Fire, the people of Cretia were forced to endure many losses and great were his hardships and the privations suffered. Despite that, Cretia considered the cataclysm a positive fact, since it had swept away the Blackmoorian culture, which was becoming corrupt and positively indolent since it was based on a rigid system of laws. A society too rooted in order became stagnant and avoid the final consequence that would be its destruction, while his people were able to survive thanks to their adaptability and versatility to the situations and to climate. Cretia helped his own people to overcome the difficulty of that dark period and succeeded to become Immortal with the consent of Korotiku around 2850 BC
Personality: Now Cretia is totally dedicated to the philosophy of Chaos, which for him represents the only way for avoiding the corruption and the stasis generated by Order. Concentrating in a particular way his attention on the Ethengarians, creating every now and then problems and place obstacles on their road for spurring them to adapt to the diversity and to remain active and prosperous. He is worshipped by the Ethengarians as the bringer of Chaos and jokes, and is further the patron of war intended as an instrument of last change. Today he is trying to expand his philosophy into the lands of the North, where he clashed with the absolute order imposed by the will of Vanya and Forsetta.
Info on Cretia to be discovered by Groups
Design Details – Cretia
Classic D&D Stats
- Followers Alignment: Neutral and Chaotic; clerics must be Chaotic
- Favourite Weapons: none (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: thief ability move silently as thief of equal level, free lie general skill
D&D 3E Stats
- Domains: Thought, Chaos, Deceit, War
- Preferred Weapon: short sword
Cretia – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Chaos (patron) added to the Outcast pantheon.
- Chaos (panton) added to the Elements patron group.
- Elements (patron group) added to the Spheres pantheon.
- Celestial (rank) added to the Celestials pantheon.
- Sphere of Thought (rank group) added to Thought pantheon.
- 2021-09-16 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-27 – Update to layout, menu, tags and links.
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.