Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Harrow – Sphere of Entropy
Lord of Illusions
- Patron – Diaboli, Illusion, Nightmares. Patron – Dreams, Corruptors (Deceit)
- Temporals pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Temporal)
- Entropy pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Temporal)
- Atruaghin (Lord of Illusions) Due to Patron of Dreams
- Ethengarian (Lord of Illusions) Due to Patron of Dreams
- Alphatian Empire (Lord of Illusions) Due to Patron of Corruptors group (Deceit).
- Outcast (Harrow)
- Ylari (Lord of Illusions) Due to Patron of Deceit.
- Radiance (Lord of Illusion) Due to Patron of Diaboli
- Assembly (Harrow) Due to being an Immortal of Mystara.
Appearance: a 6′ tall diabolus (red-skinned hairless humanoid with spiked tail, pointed ears, vertical eyelids, long nose, forked tongue, three-fingered hands, cloved hooves and two small horns protruding from his forehead) wearing a black robe embroidered with silver non-geometric shapes and holding a trident in his right hand. He often sports a malicious smile that makes him look mischievous and diabolical.
Game Master Section – Harrow
Harrow – Temporal of Entropy (11)
Was Temporal of Thought (11)
- Sourcebooks: Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-40), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Chaotic
- Portfolio: diaboli, illusion, deceit, dreams and nightmares, favour the ascension of the Nightmare creatures to immortality
- Other Names: Aravjiuk, Lord of Illusions
- Sponsor: Korotiku (Thought) then Arik (Entropy)
- Artefacts: Trident of Harrow
Allies of Harrow
Assists (can also be assisted by)
Enemies of Harrow
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Thought
- Sponsorship of the Thought Sphere
- Air Elemaster (33) Hierarch of Thought
- Korotiku (32) Hierarch of Thought
- Ahmanni (14) Celestial of Thought moved to Time (16)
- Asterius (27) Eternal of Thought
- Clebard (2) Initiate of Thought
- Cochere (12) Temporal of Thought
- Cretia (16) Celestial of Thought
- Diulanna (18) Celestial of Thought
- Karaash (5) Initiate of Thought
- Eiryndul (20) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (20)
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (11)
- Loup (9) Temporal of Thought moved to Entropy (9)
- Malinois (16) Celestial of Thought
- Palartarkan (11) Temporal of Thought moved from Energy (12)
- Ralon (9) Temporal of Thought
- Soubrette (24) Empyreal of Thought
- Ssu-Ma (23) Empyreal of Thought
- Turmis (1) Initiate of Thought
- Odin (36) Hierarch of Thought
- Arnelee (8) Temporal of Thought
- Frey (13) Celestial of Thought
- Freyja (14) Celestial of Thought
- Halav (17) Celestial of Thought
- Ninfangle (26) Eternal of Thought (26) Moved from Matter (27)
- Noumena (34) Hierarch of Thought
- Palson (3) Initiate of Thought
- Orisis (19) Empyreal of Thought
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Thought moved from Energy (30)
- Taroyas (6) Initiate of Thought moved from Time (6)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Gorm (22) Empyreal of Thought moved from Energy (19)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Pax (35)
- Kersy (21) Empyreal of Thought
- Koryis (10) Temporal of Thought
- Urtson (7) Temporal of Thought moved from Matter (12)
- Thalia (31) Hierarch of Thought from Energy
- Qywattz (20) Empyreal of Thought moved to Entropy (21)
- Sinbad (25) Eternal of Thought
- Nob Nar (4) Initiate of Thought
- Tyche (28) Eternal of Thought (28) moved to Time (28)
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Entropy
- Sponsorship of the Entropy Sphere
- Hel (36) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Thanatos (35) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Alphaks (20) Empyreal of Entropy
- Arik (18) Celestial of Entropy
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (11)
- Atzanteotl (31) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Bachraeus (19) Empyreal of Entropy
- Demogorgon (30) Eternal of Entropy.
- Loki (30) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Orcus (26) Eternal of Entropy
- Ouranos (34) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy (35)
- Pharamond (32) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy
- Qywattz (21) Empyreal of Entropy moved from Thought (20)
- Ranivorus (16) Celestial of Entropy
- Loup (9) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (9)
- Talitha (25) Eternal of Entropy
History: Harrow was a diabolus in the Nightmare Dimension eight centuries ago. After much practice and study, he became a talented sorcerer and an expert illusionist. His life was completely upset when a dimensional breach opened in his tower and he got sucked in another dimension by a more powerful mage, who held him as his slave. When he recovered from the trip, he found himself bound to the will of the first Master of Illusionism, an hakomon living in the Ethengar Steppes. Exploiting Harrow’s knowledge, the hakomon Sinjad Virayana was soon able to subjugate a few Ethengarian tribes to his will and to summon other creatures from the Dimension of Nightmare to do his biddings. When the hakomon finally died after a conspiracy orchestrated by other envious Khans together with Harrow’s own help, Harrow was finally free and he began to wander across the World Known, looking for a way home. His adventuresome endeavours all around the world eventually attracted Korotiku’s attention, who saw a great opportunity for testing if a creature that did not hail from the Multiverse could attain immortality. Therefore Harrow began his path of the Epic Hero and at the end of the V century AC he became an immortal in the sphere of Thought after accomplishing many epic deeds in the Hulean region.
He afterwards succeeded in luring away from Eiryndul’s worship a small group of elves living in the Dark Woods, and he sided with Loki using his new followers to help his protégé Hosadus uniting the Sanctified Lands of Hule. This act obviously caused him the eternal enmity of Eiryndul (his main antagonist for the title of Lord of Illusions) as well as the reprimand of his patron Korotiku, who did not foresee nor understand Harrow’s move to ally with his most hated enemy, Loki.
One of the last plots he was involved was Pharamond’s attempt to create new immortals by sponsoring creatures not coming from the Multiverse and hindering the immortal candidates of Mystara. Since they broke many immortal laws with their mischievous plan, they were discovered and sanctioned by the Council of Hierarchs for their crimes (see module IM3).
Personality: Harrow is very interested in sponsoring other immortal candidates from the Nightmare Dimension to form a clique of immortals with common goals that could change the current policy of the Immortal Hierarchies. During the last centuries he extended his cult to several areas of Mystara, introducing himself as the patron of illusions and cleverness (with many followers in Hule under the name of Aravjiuk, thanks to Bozdogan’s approval of his cult), and as patron of dreams in general (since dreams and nightmares are tied to his dimension of origin). He is still an ally of Pharamond (who is still interested in exploiting the Nightmare Dimension for his own goals), and a loyal supporter of Loki’s interests in Hule (whom he helps with his intrigues regarding Hule, despite Korotiku’s disapproval). He has a secret liaison with young Kythria (whom he thinks to have charmed and beguiled with his wits and cleverness) and that is part of his constant war against Eiryndul (since Kythria is his protégé and lover too) to humiliate him and become the true Lord of Illusions. Korotiku has not yet understood the true motives behind some of Harrow’s choices, so he oversees the immortal’s actions to uncover his treacheries and prevent any damage to his sphere.
Info on Harrow to be discovered by Groups
- Hule (Aravjuk)
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Neutral or Chaotic; Clerics must be Chaotic
- Favoured weapon: dagger (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: bonus general skills Disguise and Deceive
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Thought, Chaos, Deceit, Illusion
- Preferred weapon: dagger (any type)
Moved from Thought to Entropy.
Harrow – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Deceit (patron) added to the Ylari pantheon.
- Deceit (patron) added to the Corruptors patron group.
- Diaboli (patron) linked to the Radiance pantheon.
- Diaboli (patron) linked to the Planar Races patron group.
- Dreams (patron) linked to the Atruaghin and Ethengarian pantheon.
- Corruptors and Planar Races (patron group) added to the Alphatian Empire pantheon.
- Temporal (rank) added to the Temporals pantheon.
- Sphere of Entropy (rank group) added to Entropy pantheon.
- 2021-09-26 – Moved to Entropy.
- 2021-09-18 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-19 – Update to allies and enemies.
- 2021-08-06 – Updated the allies and enemies section.
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.