Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Slizzark – Sphere of Entropy
Slizzark (Entropy, Celestial 17)
- Favoured Weapon – Spear
- Other Names – Master of Ambushes, The Lurker, The One Who Waits in Ambush
- Symbol – An eye with a hypnotic spiral (Shown on Holy Symbols of Mystara Day 96)
- Patron of
- Immortal Title – Celestial (30)
- Core Pantheons –
- Single Element Organisations – Entropy – The Dark
- Secret Crafts –
Appearance: a kopru (a being with a head similar to that of an octopus, with tentacles extend from the mouth, a muscular and squat body equipped with two arms and that terminates with three hooked tentacles in place of legs) with greasy black skin about 3m long, with yellowish claws, protruding eyes with a bluish glare within which are oddly hypnotic flashes, with a gold tiara on her head and a coral sceptre in her hand.
- Clerical Domains –
- Pantheons –
- Immortal Councils – Assembly (as Slizzark), Entropy (as Slizzark), Celestials (as Slizzark),
- Domains: Corruption, Hunger, Tyranny, War
- Patron – Corruption, Domination, Kopru, Power. Corruptors (Corruption)
- Entropy pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Celestial)
- Alphatian Empire (Master of Ambushes) Due to Patron of Corruptors group (Corruption) and Domination
- Ocean Guilds (The One Who Waits in Ambush)
- Thyatian Empire (The Lurker) Due to Patron of Civilisation group (Domination) and Corruption.
- Shadowlands (The Lurker)
All Immortals of Mystara are part of the Assembly Council. It is run by the five Hierarchs of rank 36, one from each xphere.
- Core Immortals – Odin (Thought), Terra (Matter),
- Charter Patrons – Living (Animals (2)),
- Energy – Magical – Alchemy (1), Astrology (2)
- Energy – Warfare – Amazons (1)
- Matter – Crafters – Armourer (2)
- Matter – Living – Abundance (2), Agriculture (4)
- Thought – Artists – Architecture (1)
- Thought – Inspiration – Adventure (8)
- Thought – Science – Agriculture (4), Alchemy (1), Architecture (1), Astronomy (1)
- Time – Civilisation – Ambition (2), Anarchy (1)
- Dual Energy/Thought – Magical Science – Alchemy (1)
- Dual Matter/Thought – Living Science – Agriculture (4)
- Elements – Air (3)
- Immortal Titles – Aesirs (8)
- Nationality – Alfheim (1), Alphatian Empire Group, Aquarendi (1)
- Alphatian Empire Group – Alphatian Empire (3), Ar (1)
- Racial –
- Aerial Races – Aerial Races (2)
- Aquatic Races – Aquatic Races (1),
- Genasi Races – Air (3)
- Monstrous Races – Aranea (2)
- Regional – Arctic (1),
- Charter Secret Crafts – Airologist (Aerial Races, Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar), Alchemologist (Alchemy), Beastologist (Animals), Bureauologist (Ambition), Chaosologist (Anarchy), Craftologist (Architecture, Armourer), Diplomologist (Ambition), Divinology (Astrology), Earthologist (Agriculture), Elvenologist (Alfheim, Aquarendi), Entertainologist (Ambition), Mechologist (Astronomy), Naturologist (Abundance, Agriculture, Alfheim, Animals), Sailologist (Adventure), Shapeologist (Aranea), Skyologist (Adventure, Aerial Races, Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar), Starology (Astrology, Astronomy), Technologist (Astronomy), Wagonologist (Adventure), Warologist (Amazons), Waterologist (Aquarendi, Aquatic Races, Arctic), Weaponologist (Amazons),
- Barbarian Paths – Storm Herald – Mountain (Agriculture) / Sea (Agriculture, Air),
- Cleric Domains – Air (Aerial Races, Agriculture, Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar), Ambition (Ambition), Arcana (Alphatian Empire, Aranea), Beer (Alchemy), Cat (Animals), Chaos (Anarchy), Clockwork (Astronomy), Creation (Architecture, Armourer), Earth (Agriculture), Forge (Armourer), Hunting (Animals), Knowledge (Aesirs), Nature (Abundance, Agriculture, Alfheim, Animals), Oceans (Aquarendi, Aquatic Races), Prophecy (Astrology), Tempest (Agriculture), Travel (Adventure), War (Aesirs, Amazons), Water (Aquarendi, Aquatic Races, Arctic),
- Monk Ways – Drunken Master (xge33, Alchemy), Elements – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture),
- Paladin Oaths – Thunder (Agriculture, Air),
- Sorcerer Origins – Draconic Bloodline – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture), Elemental Essence – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture), Storm Sorcery (Agriculture, Air),
- Warlock Pacts – Genie Lord – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture),
- Wizard Traditions – Elementalist – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture),
- Charter Feats – Elemental Adept (ph166, Agriculture, Air), Negotiator (Agriculture, Air), Survivor (Agriculture, Air),
- Immortals of Energy (8) – Ninsum (Hierarch 35, Agriculture), Razud (Hierarch 31, Alphatian Empire), Heimdall (Eternal 30, Aesirs), Madarua (Eternal 26, Aesirs, Amazons), Mealiden (Empyreal 23, Adventure, Alfheim), Saturnius (Empyreal 20, Adventure), Zirchev (Celestial 17, Animals), Alphatia (Celestial 16, Alphatian Empire), Iliric (Temporal 8, Ambition),
- Immortals of Entropy (3) – Pharamond (Hierarch 32, Ambition), Aracne Prime (Temporal 8, Aranea), Stodos (Initiate 6, Arctic),
- Immortals of Matter (5) – Terra (Hierarch 36, Agriculture), Polunius (Eternal 25, Architecture), Wayland (Empyreal 24, Armourer), Faunus (Temporal 11, Animals), Forsetta (Temporal 7, Aesirs),
- Immortals of Thought (15) – Odin (Hierarch 36, Aesirs, Air), Air Elemaster (Hierarch 33, Aerial Races, Air), Korotiku (Hierarch 32, Aranea), Thor (Eternal 29, Aesirs), Ninfangle (Eternal 26, Adventure), Sinbad (Eternal 25, Adventure), Eiryndul (Empyreal 20, Adventure), Halav (Celestial 17, Armourer), Freyja (Celestial 14, Abundance, Aesirs), Frey (Celestial 13, Aesirs, Agriculture), Palartarkan (Temporal 11, Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar, Astrology, Astronomy), Ralon (Temporal 9, Agriculture), Arnelee (Temporal 8, Adventure, Aesirs), Nob Nar (Initiate 4, Adventure), Turmis (Initiate 1, Adventure),
- Immortals of Time (6) – Simurgh (Eternal 26, Aerial Races), Calitha (Celestial 18, Aquarendi, Aquatic Races), Brindorhin (Celestial 14, Abundance), Hymir (Celestial 13, Alchemy), Tiresias (Temporal 9, Astrology), Tourlain (Temporal 8, Anarchy),
Celestials of Mystara (Council)
All Immortals of Celestial Rank in Mystara are part of the Celestials of Mystara Council. It is run by the five immortals of rank 18, one from each sphere.
- Chairs for Immortal Council – Arik (Entropy), Calitha (Time), Coberham (Energy), Diulanna (Thought), Opal (Matter)
- Immortals of Energy (6) – Coberham (Celestial 18), Zirchev (Celestial 17), Alphatia (Celestial 16), Guidarezzo (Celestial 15), Mahmatti (Celestial 14), Minroth (Celestial 13),
- Immortals of Entropy (6) – Arik (Celestial 18), Slizzark (Celestial 17), Ranivorus (Celestial 16), Idris (Celestial 15), Danel (Celestial 14), Yagrai (Celestial 13)
- Immortals of Matter (6) – Opal (Celestial 18), Tahkati (Celestial 17), Infaust (Celestial 16), Hattani (Celestial 15), The Eternal General (Celestial 14), Garl (Celestial 13)
- Immortals of Thought (4) – Diulanna (Celestial 18), Halav (Celestial 17), Cretia (Celestial 16), Malinois (Celestial 15), Freyja (Celestial 14), Frey (Celestial 13),
- Immortals of Time (3) – Calitha (Celestial 18), Petra (Celestial 17), Ahmanni (Celestial 16), Malafor (Celestial 15), Brindorhin (Celestial 14), Hymir (Celestial 13),
Sphere of Entropy (Council)
- Core Immortals –
- Charter Patrons –
- Charter Domains – Ambition (Ambition), Arcana (Aranea), Water (Arctic),
- Charter Secret Crafts – Bureauologist (Ambition), Diplomologist (Ambition), Entertainologist (Ambition), Shapeologist (Aranea), Waterologist (Arctic),
- Immortals of Entropy (3) – Pharamond (Hierarch 32, Ambition), Aracne Prime (Temporal 8, Aranea), Stodos (Initiate 6, Arctic),
Game Master Section – Slizzark
Slizzark – Celestial of Entropy (17)
was Celestial of Energy (15)
- Sourcebooks: Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-41), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Chaotic
- Portfolio: kopru, domination of the weak, power, corruption
- Other Names: The Lurker, The One Who Waits in Ambush
- Sponsor: Zugzul (Energy) then Saasskas (Entropy)
- Artefacts: The Heart of Slizzark
Allies of Slizzark
Enemies of Slizzark
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
- Calitha (18) Celestial of Time
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Energy
- Sponsorship of the Energy Sphere
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Coberham (18) Celestial of Energy
- Gorm (19) Empyreal of Energy moved to Thought (22)
- Heimdall (30) Eternal of Energy
- Ilsundal (34) Hierarch of Energy.
- Mahmatti (14) Celestial of Energy
- Ninsun (35) Hierarch of Energy
- Palartarkan (12) Temporal of Energy moved to Thought (11)
- Patura (10) Temporal of Energy
- Rathanos (28) Eternal of Energy
- Razud (31) Hierarch of Energy.
- Alphatia (16) Celestial of Energy.
- Pharamond (34) Hierarch of Energy moved to Entropy (32)
- Mazikeen (27) Eternal of Energy.
- The Shining One (28) Eternal of Energy.
- Marwdyn (6) Initiate of Energy moved to Entropy (4)
- Saturnius (20) Empyreal of Energy
- Tahkati (17) Celestial of Energy moved to Matter (17)
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (30)
- Raith (12) Temporal of Energy
- The Korrigans (24) Empyreal of Energy moved to Matter (22)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Bartziluth (24) Empyreal of Energy.
- Bemarris (3) Initiate of Energy.
- Madarua (26) Eternal of Energy
- Thalia (36) Hierarch of Energy moved to Thought (31)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Zugzul (32) Hierarch of Energy.
- Slizzark (15) Celestial of Energy moved to Entropy (17)
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Confirmed not to have a sponsor
- Benekander (1) Initiate of Energy
- Rad (22) Empyreal of Energy
- Rafiel (21) Empyreal of Energy
- Branden (11) Temporal of Energy moved from Matter (3)
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Entropy
- Sponsorship of the Entropy Sphere
- Hel (36) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Thanatos (35) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Alphaks (20) Empyreal of Entropy
- Arik (18) Celestial of Entropy
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (11)
- Atzanteotl (31) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Bachraeus (19) Empyreal of Entropy
- Demogorgon (30) Eternal of Entropy.
- Loki (30) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Orcus (26) Eternal of Entropy
- Ouranos (34) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy (35)
- Pharamond (32) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy
- Qywattz (21) Empyreal of Entropy moved from Thought (20)
- Ranivorus (16) Celestial of Entropy
- Loup (9) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (9)
- Talitha (25) Eternal of Entropy
History: Slizzark was the first kopru to develop the capacity of magic resistance, thus ensuring to his descendants the superiority over other races.
In effect she was one of the first examples of kopru that earned her freedom and carving out her own dominion following the disappearance of the Serpentine Empire, that comprised the continent of Davania and the Thanegioth Archipelago. Slizzark, unlike the other kopru, developed independently an amazing ability of resistance to magic and a strong ability of mental domination, a power which helped her to surround herself with faithful slaves (both kopru and humanoids like troglodytes and other lizardkin) and build a kingdom based on the adoration of her person. For increasing the number of her subjects and resist the pressure of the nearby enemies, are mated with numerous other kopru, creating an offspring that exhibited all her qualities and who were her subjects from the start, using them to extend her network of power. It was with them that she began the expansion of what would later become the great empire of the kopru (that comprises both the seas and the mainland), and it was thanks to her ability and willpower that Slizzark succeeded to complete the path of the Paragon in the distant 2740 BC (even if she has never wanted to reveal the name of her patron). A few decades after however, came to lack the heart and the brain that has created the pyramid of power of the kopru, the empire well apart following internal rivalry and the golden age of the kopru ended for ever.
Personality: Slizzark is unfaithful and egotistic, but also profoundly indolent, and from when she achieved Immortality was only interested in power and receiving the adoration of her followers. She demands frequent absurd sacrifices to the clergy that worship her with the only aim of exerting power on them: her followers on the one hand are slaves and on the other seek to put into effect the same despotic demands on all those that end up in range of them. For this Slizzark is the enemy of Calitha, who wants to protect the creatures of the sea, and of Sharpcrest, whose kna are targets of the kopru.
Info on Slizzark to be discovered by Groups
- Hule (The One Who Waits in Ambush)
- Ocean (Slizzark)
Design Details – Slizzark
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Neutral or Chaotic
- Favoured weapon: natural weapons (allowed spears and daggers)
- Clerics skills and powers: +3 bonus to ST vs. spells
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Energy, Evil, Corruption, Slavery
- Preferred weapon: half spear
Rank changed from 15 to 17 and moved from Sphere of Energy to Entropy.
Slizzark – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Corruption (patron) added to the Thyatian Empire pantheon.
- Corruption (patron) added to the Corruptors patron group.
- Corruptors (patron group) added to the Alphatian Empire pantheon.
- Celestial (rank) added to the Celestials pantheon.
- Sphere of Entropy (rank group) added to Entropy pantheon.
- 2021-09-26 – Rank increased to 17 and moved to Sphere of Entropy.
- 2021-09-15 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-20 – Update to layout, allies and enemies.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview, Patrons
GM Section: Immortality Overview, Path Conqueror, Path Dragon, Path Dynast, Path Epic Hero, Path Paragon, Path Polymath, Quest Petition, Quest Meeting
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
The Pantheons, The Immortals, The Divine Features
Racial Pantheons: Atruaghin, Dragonkin, Dwarven and Gnome, Elven, Ethengarian, Giantkin, Halfling, Traladaran
Cultural Pantheons: Alphatian Empire, Land Guilds, Makai, Norse, Ocean Guilds, Outcast, Thyatian Empire, Ylari
Elemental Pantheons: Air, Darkness, Earth, Fire, Forest, Ocean, Radiance, Shadowlands, Sky, Water
Immortal Pantheons: Celestials, Elemental Rulers, Empyreals, Energy, Entropy, Eternals, Hierarchs, Initiates, Matter, Spheres, Temporals, Thought, Time
Special Pantheons: Ancient Ones, Assembly, Azcan, Davania, Hollow World, Myoshima, Nithian, Norwold, Old Ones, Olympian, Savage Coast
Library of Books
B5, d20 System, Pathfinder, SW
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Basic Links: Who Am I?, Home, Game Tools, Game Session Videos, My Campaigns, My Library, Site Map, Subscription Information
Game Systems: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder 1 & 2, Shadowrun, Star Wars. Other Game Systems
Site sponsored by the author AS Hamilton (my wife) with her books available on amazon kindle.