Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Slizzark – Sphere of Entropy
The Lurker, Master of Ambushes
The One Who Waits in Ambush
- Patron – Corruption, Domination, Kopru, Power. Corruptors (Corruption)
- Celestials pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Celestial)
- Entropy pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Celestial)
- Alphatian Empire (Master of Ambushes) Due to Patron of Corruptors group (Corruption) and Domination
- Ocean Guilds (The One Who Waits in Ambush)
- Thyatian Empire (The Lurker) Due to Patron of Civilisation group (Domination) and Corruption.
- Shadowlands (The Lurker)
- Celestials (Slizzark) Due to Rank of Celestial.
- Entropy (Slizzark) Due to Member of Sphere of Entropy.
- Assembly (Slizzark) Due to Immortal of Mystara.
Appearance: a kopru (a being with a head similar to that of an octopus, with tentacles extend from the mouth, a muscular and squat body equipped with two arms and that terminates with three hooked tentacles in place of legs) with greasy black skin about 3m long, with yellowish claws, protruding eyes with a bluish glare within which are oddly hypnotic flashes, with a gold tiara on her head and a coral sceptre in her hand.
Game Master Section – Slizzark
Slizzark – Celestial of Entropy (17)
was Celestial of Energy (15)
- Sourcebooks: Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-41), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Chaotic
- Portfolio: kopru, domination of the weak, power, corruption
- Other Names: The Lurker, The One Who Waits in Ambush
- Sponsor: Zugzul (Energy) then Saasskas (Entropy)
- Artefacts: The Heart of Slizzark
Allies of Slizzark
Enemies of Slizzark
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
- Calitha (18) Celestial of Time
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Energy
- Sponsorship of the Energy Sphere
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Coberham (18) Celestial of Energy
- Gorm (19) Empyreal of Energy moved to Thought (22)
- Heimdall (30) Eternal of Energy
- Ilsundal (34) Hierarch of Energy.
- Mahmatti (14) Celestial of Energy
- Ninsun (35) Hierarch of Energy
- Palartarkan (12) Temporal of Energy moved to Thought (11)
- Patura (10) Temporal of Energy
- Rathanos (28) Eternal of Energy
- Razud (31) Hierarch of Energy.
- Saturnius (20) Empyreal of Energy
- Tahkati (17) Celestial of Energy moved to Matter (17)
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (30)
- Raith (12) Temporal of Energy
- The Korrigans (24) Empyreal of Energy moved to Matter (22)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Thalia (36) Hierarch of Energy moved to Thought (31)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Zugzul (32) Hierarch of Energy.
- Slizzark (15) Celestial of Energy moved to Entropy (17)
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Confirmed not to have a sponsor
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Entropy
- Sponsorship of the Entropy Sphere
- Hel (36) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Thanatos (35) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Alphaks (20) Empyreal of Entropy
- Arik (18) Celestial of Entropy
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (11)
- Atzanteotl (31) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Bachraeus (19) Empyreal of Entropy
- Demogorgon (30) Eternal of Entropy.
- Loki (30) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Orcus (26) Eternal of Entropy
- Ouranos (34) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy (35)
- Pharamond (32) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy
- Qywattz (21) Empyreal of Entropy moved from Thought (20)
- Ranivorus (16) Celestial of Entropy
- Loup (9) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (9)
- Talitha (25) Eternal of Entropy
History: Slizzark was the first kopru to develop the capacity of magic resistance, thus ensuring to his descendants the superiority over other races.
In effect she was one of the first examples of kopru that earned her freedom and carving out her own dominion following the disappearance of the Serpentine Empire, that comprised the continent of Davania and the Thanegioth Archipelago. Slizzark, unlike the other kopru, developed independently an amazing ability of resistance to magic and a strong ability of mental domination, a power which helped her to surround herself with faithful slaves (both kopru and humanoids like troglodytes and other lizardkin) and build a kingdom based on the adoration of her person. For increasing the number of her subjects and resist the pressure of the nearby enemies, are mated with numerous other kopru, creating an offspring that exhibited all her qualities and who were her subjects from the start, using them to extend her network of power. It was with them that she began the expansion of what would later become the great empire of the kopru (that comprises both the seas and the mainland), and it was thanks to her ability and willpower that Slizzark succeeded to complete the path of the Paragon in the distant 2740 BC (even if she has never wanted to reveal the name of her patron). A few decades after however, came to lack the heart and the brain that has created the pyramid of power of the kopru, the empire well apart following internal rivalry and the golden age of the kopru ended for ever.
Personality: Slizzark is unfaithful and egotistic, but also profoundly indolent, and from when she achieved Immortality was only interested in power and receiving the adoration of her followers. She demands frequent absurd sacrifices to the clergy that worship her with the only aim of exerting power on them: her followers on the one hand are slaves and on the other seek to put into effect the same despotic demands on all those that end up in range of them. For this Slizzark is the enemy of Calitha, who wants to protect the creatures of the sea, and of Sharpcrest, whose kna are targets of the kopru.
Info on Slizzark to be discovered by Groups
- Hule (The One Who Waits in Ambush)
- Ocean (Slizzark)
Design Details – Slizzark
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Neutral or Chaotic
- Favoured weapon: natural weapons (allowed spears and daggers)
- Clerics skills and powers: +3 bonus to ST vs. spells
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Energy, Evil, Corruption, Slavery
- Preferred weapon: half spear
Rank changed from 15 to 17 and moved from Sphere of Energy to Entropy.
Slizzark – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Corruption (patron) added to the Thyatian Empire pantheon.
- Corruption (patron) added to the Corruptors patron group.
- Corruptors (patron group) added to the Alphatian Empire pantheon.
- Celestial (rank) added to the Celestials pantheon.
- Sphere of Entropy (rank group) added to Entropy pantheon.
- 2021-09-26 – Rank increased to 17 and moved to Sphere of Entropy.
- 2021-09-15 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon.
- 2021-08-20 – Update to layout, allies and enemies.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.