Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Danel – Sphere of Entropy
Player Section – Danel
Danel (Entropy, Celestial 14)
- Favoured Weapon – Shortsword
- Other Names – Tigerstripes
- Symbol – The Cat’s Eye (Shown on Holy Symbols of Mystara Day 99)
- Patron of
- Immortal Title – Celestial (30)
- Core Pantheons –
- Single Element Organisations – Entropy – The Dark
- Secret Crafts –
Appearance: a slim human but with an obvious musculature, a quick speed and graceful movements like those of a panther, slit eyes like those of a cat (vertical pupils and gold-streaked irises) and his body covered by long healed scars similar to the stripes of a tiger, wearing a simple, short, sleeveless tunic and a short sword at his belt.
- Clerical Domains –
- Patron – Pain, Revenge, Suffering
- Atruaghin pantheon only – Nationality (Atruaghin Clans (Children of Atruaghin, Clan of the Tiger))
- Celestials pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Celestial)
- Entropy pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Celestial)
- Atruaghin (Tigerstripes) Due to Patron of Children of Atruaghin and Clan of the Tiger.
All Immortals of Mystara are part of the Assembly Council. It is run by the five Hierarchs of rank 36, one from each xphere.
- Core Immortals – Odin (Thought), Terra (Matter),
- Charter Patrons – Living (Animals (2)),
- Energy – Magical – Alchemy (1), Astrology (2)
- Energy – Warfare – Amazons (1)
- Matter – Crafters – Armourer (2)
- Matter – Living – Abundance (2), Agriculture (4)
- Thought – Artists – Architecture (1)
- Thought – Inspiration – Adventure (8)
- Thought – Science – Agriculture (4), Alchemy (1), Architecture (1), Astronomy (1)
- Time – Civilisation – Ambition (2), Anarchy (1)
- Dual Energy/Thought – Magical Science – Alchemy (1)
- Dual Matter/Thought – Living Science – Agriculture (4)
- Elements – Air (3)
- Immortal Titles – Aesirs (8)
- Nationality – Alfheim (1), Alphatian Empire Group, Aquarendi (1)
- Charter Secret Crafts – Airologist (Aerial Races, Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar), Alchemologist (Alchemy), Beastologist (Animals), Bureauologist (Ambition), Chaosologist (Anarchy), Craftologist (Architecture, Armourer), Diplomologist (Ambition), Divinology (Astrology), Earthologist (Agriculture), Elvenologist (Alfheim, Aquarendi), Entertainologist (Ambition), Mechologist (Astronomy), Naturologist (Abundance, Agriculture, Alfheim, Animals), Sailologist (Adventure), Shapeologist (Aranea), Skyologist (Adventure, Aerial Races, Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar), Starology (Astrology, Astronomy), Technologist (Astronomy), Wagonologist (Adventure), Warologist (Amazons), Waterologist (Aquarendi, Aquatic Races, Arctic), Weaponologist (Amazons),
- Barbarian Paths – Storm Herald – Mountain (Agriculture) / Sea (Agriculture, Air),
- Cleric Domains – Air (Aerial Races, Agriculture, Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar), Ambition (Ambition), Arcana (Alphatian Empire, Aranea), Beer (Alchemy), Cat (Animals), Chaos (Anarchy), Clockwork (Astronomy), Creation (Architecture, Armourer), Earth (Agriculture), Forge (Armourer), Hunting (Animals), Knowledge (Aesirs), Nature (Abundance, Agriculture, Alfheim, Animals), Oceans (Aquarendi, Aquatic Races), Prophecy (Astrology), Tempest (Agriculture), Travel (Adventure), War (Aesirs, Amazons), Water (Aquarendi, Aquatic Races, Arctic),
- Monk Ways – Drunken Master (xge33, Alchemy), Elements – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture),
- Paladin Oaths – Thunder (Agriculture, Air),
- Sorcerer Origins – Draconic Bloodline – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture), Elemental Essence – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture), Storm Sorcery (Agriculture, Air),
- Warlock Pacts – Genie Lord – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture),
- Wizard Traditions – Elementalist – Air (Agriculture, Air) / Earth (Agriculture),
- Charter Feats – Elemental Adept (ph166, Agriculture, Air), Negotiator (Agriculture, Air), Survivor (Agriculture, Air),
- Immortals of Energy (8) – Ninsum (Hierarch 35, Agriculture), Razud (Hierarch 31, Alphatian Empire), Heimdall (Eternal 30, Aesirs), Madarua (Eternal 26, Aesirs, Amazons), Mealiden (Empyreal 23, Adventure, Alfheim), Saturnius (Empyreal 20, Adventure), Zirchev (Celestial 17, Animals), Alphatia (Celestial 16, Alphatian Empire), Iliric (Temporal 8, Ambition),
- Immortals of Entropy (3) – Pharamond (Hierarch 32, Ambition), Aracne Prime (Temporal 8, Aranea), Stodos (Initiate 6, Arctic),
- Immortals of Matter (5) – Terra (Hierarch 36, Agriculture), Polunius (Eternal 25, Architecture), Wayland (Empyreal 24, Armourer), Faunus (Temporal 11, Animals), Forsetta (Temporal 7, Aesirs),
- Immortals of Thought (15) – Odin (Hierarch 36, Aesirs, Air), Air Elemaster (Hierarch 33, Aerial Races, Air), Korotiku (Hierarch 32, Aranea), Thor (Eternal 29, Aesirs), Ninfangle (Eternal 26, Adventure), Sinbad (Eternal 25, Adventure), Eiryndul (Empyreal 20, Adventure), Halav (Celestial 17, Armourer), Freyja (Celestial 14, Abundance, Aesirs), Frey (Celestial 13, Aesirs, Agriculture), Palartarkan (Temporal 11, Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar, Astrology, Astronomy), Ralon (Temporal 9, Agriculture), Arnelee (Temporal 8, Adventure, Aesirs), Nob Nar (Initiate 4, Adventure), Turmis (Initiate 1, Adventure),
- Immortals of Time (6) – Simurgh (Eternal 26, Aerial Races), Calitha (Celestial 18, Aquarendi, Aquatic Races), Brindorhin (Celestial 14, Abundance), Hymir (Celestial 13, Alchemy), Tiresias (Temporal 9, Astrology), Tourlain (Temporal 8, Anarchy),
Celestials of Mystara (Council)
All Immortals of Celestial Rank in Mystara are part of the Celestials of Mystara Council. It is run by the five immortals of rank 18, one from each sphere.
- Chairs for Immortal Council – Arik (Entropy), Calitha (Time), Coberham (Energy), Diulanna (Thought), Opal (Matter)
- Immortals of Energy (6) – Coberham (Celestial 18), Zirchev (Celestial 17), Alphatia (Celestial 16), Guidarezzo (Celestial 15), Mahmatti (Celestial 14), Minroth (Celestial 13),
- Immortals of Entropy (6) – Arik (Celestial 18), Slizzark (Celestial 17), Ranivorus (Celestial 16), Idris (Celestial 15), Danel (Celestial 14), Yagrai (Celestial 13)
- Immortals of Matter (6) – Opal (Celestial 18), Tahkati (Celestial 17), Infaust (Celestial 16), Hattani (Celestial 15), The Eternal General (Celestial 14), Garl (Celestial 13)
- Immortals of Thought (4) – Diulanna (Celestial 18), Halav (Celestial 17), Cretia (Celestial 16), Malinois (Celestial 15), Freyja (Celestial 14), Frey (Celestial 13),
- Immortals of Time (3) – Calitha (Celestial 18), Petra (Celestial 17), Ahmanni (Celestial 16), Malafor (Celestial 15), Brindorhin (Celestial 14), Hymir (Celestial 13),
Sphere of Entropy (Council)
- Core Immortals –
- Charter Patrons –
- Charter Domains – Ambition (Ambition), Arcana (Aranea), Water (Arctic),
- Charter Secret Crafts – Bureauologist (Ambition), Diplomologist (Ambition), Entertainologist (Ambition), Shapeologist (Aranea), Waterologist (Arctic),
- Immortals of Entropy (3) – Pharamond (Hierarch 32, Ambition), Aracne Prime (Temporal 8, Aranea), Stodos (Initiate 6, Arctic),
Danel’s Campaign Information
- AC 1000
- Staging attacks on Darokin border forts.
Game Master Section – Danel
Danel – Celestial of Entropy (14)
- Sourcebooks: Mystara Players Handbook (mph92), Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-39), The Atruaghin Clans (gaz14-19), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Portfolio: clan of the tiger, suffering, pain, revenge
- Other Names: Tigerstripes
- Sponsor: Atzanteotl
- Alignment: Chaotic
- Artefact Weapon: Shortsword of Danel
Allies of Danel
Assists (can also be assisted by)
- Atzanteotl (31) Hierarch of Entropy
Enemies of Danel
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
- Ahmanni (14) Celestial of Thought
- Atruaghin (32) Hierarch of Matter
- Hattani (15) Celestial of Matter
- Mahmatti (13) Celestial of Energy
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Entropy
- Sponsorship of the Entropy Sphere
- Hel (36) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Thanatos (35) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Alphaks (20) Empyreal of Entropy
- Arik (18) Celestial of Entropy
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (11)
- Atzanteotl (31) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Bachraeus (19) Empyreal of Entropy
- Demogorgon (30) Eternal of Entropy.
- Loki (30) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Orcus (26) Eternal of Entropy
- Ouranos (34) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy (35)
- Pharamond (32) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy
- Qywattz (21) Empyreal of Entropy moved from Thought (20)
- Ranivorus (16) Celestial of Entropy
- Loup (9) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (9)
- Talitha (25) Eternal of Entropy
History: born during the period of the domination of the red orcs over the tribes of Atruaghin, the parents of Danel fought with all their strength against the oppressors but finally were captured and killed. The young Danel at only four years was placed under a horrible torture, that left on his body numerous scars similar to the stripes of a tiger. Years after Danel was one with Atruaghin in the insurrection against the humanoid oppressors, and for his bravery and loyalty in battle became the leader of the Clan of the Tiger. And from then that Atruaghin remained to watch over his followers, also Danel ruled with justice and firmness over his people, smouldering however in his heart a profound hate for the humanoids. One bad day some followers of Atzanteotl contacted Danel and they succeeded in gaining his thanks. Who, with time, convinced him that it was all the fault of Atruaghin that the land of the tribes had been invaded by the humanoids, since if he hadn’t abandoned them the humanoids certainly they would not have had escape against a united nation. Danel began to blame Atruaghin for the death of his parents and his scars, and ends therefore with the conspiracy against the other tribes and for unleashing the war against them. Nothing was worth the extreme intervention of Hattani, warned by Atruaghin: Danel, first humiliated in a public challenge, he was revenged of the rival tribal head prepared an ambush and personally killed him after two days of fighting body to body. At the end, his exploits earned him the rise into the Sphere of Entropy in 770 BC, and now serves Atzanteotl with fervour.
Personality: The hate and the rancour that Atzanteotl has made grow within him have erased any scruples or sense of compassion that before sheltered in Danel, and now is becoming a cruel and sadistic Immortal, who doesn’t lose any occasion of inducing pain to the mortals for revenge for the fate that he has endured.
Info on Danel to be discovered by Groups
Unfinished Pantheon: Azcan (Danel)
Design Details – Danel
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: Neutral and Chaotic; clerics must be Chaotic
- Favoured weapon: short sword (only allowed bolas, javelin, short spear, whip and blowpipe)
- Clerics skills and powers: thief ability hide in shadows as a thief of equal level free, +2 bonus to general skill toxicology (not free)
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Entropy, Male, Revenge, Pain
- Preferred weapon: short sword
Danel – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Children of Atruaghin and Clan of the Tiger (patron) added to the Atruaghin pantheon.
- Celestial (rank) added to the Celestials pantheon.
- Sphere of Entropy (rank group) added to Entropy pantheon.
- 2021-09-17 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon. Added new patron of Children of Atruaghin.
- 2021-08-19 – Update to layout, menu, tags and links.
- 2021-08-15 – Update to allies and enemies.
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.