Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara Immortals
Kythria – Sphere of Energy
Aphrodite, Lady of Passion
- Patron – Ierendi, Lust, Passion, Seduction, Sexuality. Beauty, Fates (Desire).
- Initiates pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Initiate)
- Entropy pantheon only – Sphere of Entropy (Initiate)
- Traladaran (Lady of Passion) Due to Patron of Fates group (Desire)
- Alphatian Empire (Lady of Passion) Due to Patron of Beauty.
- Makai (Kythria)
- Ylari (Lady of passion) Due to Patron of Desire.
- Olympian (Aphrodite)
Appearance: a young woman with a provocative and sensual aspect, with large eyes that change colour to cast languid or innocent looks, scarlet and voluptuous lips, a perfectly tanned complexion with some beauty-spots in just the right places, full figure and lissom curves, with a cascade of jet-black hair that reaches to the middle of her back, dressed in a scanty tunic of pure transparent silk and wearing bejewelled shoes and a necklace of rubies with a jewel in the form of a heart.
Game Master Section – Kythria
Kythria – Initiate of Entropy (2)
Was Initiate of Energy (2)
- Sourcebooks: Wrath of the Immortals Book One – Codex of the Immortals (wi-b1-40), Vaults of Pandius (vop)
- Alignment: Chaotic
- Portfolio: Passion, sensuality, lust, beauty, Ierendi
- Other Names: Aphrodite, Lady of Passion
- Sponsor: Eiryndul (Energy) then Atzanteotl (Entropy)
- Artefacts: Heart of Kythria
Allies of Kythria
Assists (can also be assisted by)
- Eiryndul (20) Empreal of Energy
Enemies of Kythria
Opposes (can also be opposed by)
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Energy
- Sponsorship of the Energy Sphere
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Coberham (18) Celestial of Energy
- Gorm (19) Empyreal of Energy moved to Thought (22)
- Heimdal (30) Eternal of Energy
- Ilsundal (34) Hierarch of Energy.
- Mahmatti (14) Celestial of Energy
- Ninsun (35) Hierarch of Energy
- Palartarkan (12) Temporal of Energy moved to Thought (11)
- Patura (10) Temporal of Energy
- Rathanos (28) Eternal of Energy
- Razud (31) Hierarch of Energy.
- Saturnius (20) Empyreal of Energy
- Tahkati (17) Celestial of Energy moved to Matter (17)
- Tarastia (30) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (30)
- Raith (12) Temporal of Energy
- The Korrigans (24) Empyreal of Energy moved to Matter (22)
- Thor (29) Eternal of Energy. moved to Thought (29)
- Thalia (36) Hierarch of Energy moved to Thought (31)
- Usamigaras (27) Eternal of Energy moved to Thought (27)
- Zugzul (32) Hierarch of Energy.
- Slizzark (15) Celestial of Energy moved to Entropy (17)
- Ixion (36) Hierarch of Energy
- Confirmed not to have a sponsor
Sponsorship Hierarchy – Entropy
- Sponsorship of the Entropy Sphere
- Hel (36) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Thanatos (35) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Alphaks (20) Empyreal of Entropy
- Arik (18) Celestial of Entropy
- Harrow (11) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (11)
- Atzanteotl (31) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Bachraeus (19) Empyreal of Entropy
- Demogorgon (30) Eternal of Entropy.
- Loki (30) Hierarch of Entropy.
- Orcus (26) Eternal of Entropy
- Ouranos (34) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy (35)
- Pharamond (32) Hierarch of Entropy moved from Energy
- Qywattz (21) Empyreal of Entropy moved from Thought (20)
- Ranivorus (16) Celestial of Entropy
- Loup (9) Temporal of Entropy moved from Thought (9)
- Talitha (25) Eternal of Entropy
History: in life Kythria was a Makai cleric of Valerias that visited the islands of Ierendi during the IX century AC. A woman of great charm and charisma, gaining many hearts and treasures besides those of monsters, enormously enhancing her fame abroad and in her homeland in a few years. It was her who suggested and realised the institution of the Tournament of Ierendi for electing it’s rulers, after which the office had become totally deprived of power, knowing well that this had enhanced her prestige and she was finally invested with the crown that she deserved (that she naturally won and kept for several years, achieving an undisputed popularity). Seeking then of becoming Immortal under the protection of Valerias she emulated the deeds of her Immortal, but Valerias became so jealous of her own priestess that she abandoned her. Eiryndul, who had always had a weakness for the arrogant Valerias, saw a great possibility for taking his revenge and became the patron of Kythria first, and her secret lover later, once that she achieved Immortality in 910 AC, after she had created a small paradise on a lost island in the Sea of Dread, transforming it into a place where the more worthy and intrepid mortals and the Immortals could retreat to for enjoying every possible pleasure of the earthly life thanks to a powerful artefact.
Personality: Kythria is interested in the purely instinctive and passionate side of physical attraction and considers desire and sexual intercourse as liberation from mortal bonds and satisfaction of body and soul. For her the sexual act is the holiest of the loving feelings, for freeing the spirit and giving off a most potent mystic energy. Now Kythria competes with Valerias for being recognised as the true lady of sensuality and desire, even if she is much vainer, more licentious and less savvy of her ancient protector (having achieved Immortality for about a century), and this often leads to embarrassing troubles. Eiryndul is her mentor and lover, but Kythria doesn’t hesitate to use her charms for also gaining favours from other Immortals. Her actual suitors are the ardent Palson, the mysterious Harrow and the forward and sly Turmis.
Info on Kythria to be discovered by Groups
Classic D&D (BECMI) Stats
- Followers Alignment: any; clerics must be Neutral or Chaotic
- Favoured weapon: stiletto (allowed all bludgeoning weapons)
- Clerics skills and powers: +1 bonus to Charisma, +2 bonus to any one Charisma based skill
D&D 3.5 Stats
- Domains: Energy, Chaos, Persuasion
- Preferred weapon: stiletto (see punching dagger)
Kythia – Patron to Pantheon Links – This is to be the basis on who is in what Pantheon and why.
- Beauty (patron) added to the Alphatian Empire pantheon.
- Desire (patron) added to the Ylari pantheon.
- Desire (patron) added to the Fates patron group.
- Fates (patron group) added to the Traladaran pantheon.
- Initiate (rank) added to the Initiates pantheon.
- Sphere of Entropy (rank group) added to Entropy pantheon.
- 2021-09-10 – Added in design changes and Patron to Pantheon links to show where this Immortal features in the Pantheon. Added new name, “Lady of Passion”.
- 2021-08-19 – Update to allies and enemies.
The Gods: The Immortals Overview,
Energy/Fire (31): Alphatia (16), Bartziluth (24), Bemarris (3), Benekander (1), Branden 11), Coberham (18), Fire Elemaster (33), Guidarezzo (15), Heimdall (30), Iliric (8), Ilsundal (34), Ixion (36), Madarua (26), Mazikeen (27), Mahmatti (14), Matin (19), Mealiden (23), Minroth (13), Ninsun (35), Patura (10), Pflarr (25), Rad (22), Rafiel (21), Raith (12), Rathanos (28), Razud (31), Saturnius (20), The Shaper (7), The Shining One (29), Zirchev (17), Zugzul (32)
Entropy/Darkness (35): Alphaks (20), Aracne Prime (6), Arik (18), Atzanteotl (31), Bachraeus (19), Bagni (24), Brissard (10), Danel (14), Demogorgon (29), Harrow (11), Hel (36), Hircismus (12), Idris (15), Jammudaru (5), Kallala (22), Kiranjo (7), Kythria (2), Loki (30), Loup (9), Macroblan (27), Marwdyn (4), Masauwu (28), Nyx (33), Orcus (26), Ouranos (34), Pharamond (32), Qywattz (21), Ranivorus (16), Ruaidhri (3), Saasskas (23), Slizzark (17), Stodos (6), Talitha (25), Thanatos (35), Yagrai (13)
Matter/Earth (34): Atruaghin (32), Buglore (9), Chiron (6), Diamond (21), Djaea (34), Earth Elemaster (33), Faunus (11), Forsetta (7), Garl (13), Ground (19), Hattani (15), Ilmarinen (20), Infaust (16), Ka (35), Kagyar (28), Land (27), Lokena (2), Lornasen (10), Maat (30), N’grath (29), Opal (18), Paarkum (8), Polunius (25), Pearl (12), Tahkati (17), Terra (36), The Eternal General (14), The Great One (26), The Korrigans (24), The Twelve Watches (4), Utnapishtim (23), Valerias (31), Wayland (24), Wogar (5)
Thought/Air (36): Air Elemaster (32), Arnelee (8), Asterius (28), Clebard (2), Cochere (12), Cretia (16), Diulanna (18), Eiryndul (20), Frey (13), Freyja (13), Gorm (22), Halav (17), Karaash (5), Kersy (21), Korotiku (32), Koryis (10), Malinois (15), Ninfangle (27), Nob Nar (5), Noumena (34), Odin (36), Orisis (19), Palartarkan (11), Palson (4), Pax (35), Ralon (9), Sinbad (25), Soubrette (24), Ssu-Ma (23), Tarastia (30), Taroyas (6), Thalia (31), Thor (29), Turmis (1), Urtson (7), Usamigaras (27)
Time/Water (33): Al-Kalim (3), Ahmanni (14), Bastet (22), Brindorhin (14), Calitha (18), Carnelian (11), Chardastes (24), Crakkak (10), Finidel (7), Fugit (30), Gorrziok (25), Hymir (13), Khoronus (36), Liena (1), Luca (12), Malafor (15), Oleyan (6), Ordana (31), Petra (17), Protius (29), Raven (21), Sharpcrest (19), Simurgh (19), Skuld (34), Tiresias (9), Tourlain (8), Tyche (28), Urd (32), Vanya (23), Vethandi (35), Water Elemaster (33), Yav (20), Zalaj (27)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.