Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Sphere of Matter – Followers of the Growth
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Growth
The Followers of the Mountain are an organisation based on the Worship of Earth and the Immortals of the Sphere of Matter.
Their society is focused around the colour of green and the Sphere of Matter. This society instruct its followers as initiates into the Secret Craft of the Earthologists before teaching them other crafts. Each of its members are expected to be Earth aligned.
Aligned to the Living Patron group.
- Other Cult Names – Earth, Green, Growth, Matter, Mountain or Tree
- Sphere – Matter (Element of Earth)
- Patrons of
- Energy Immortals – Ixion (Balance), Madarua (Birth), Ninsun (Agriculture), Zirchev (Animals)
- Entropy Immortals – Ouranos (Building)
- Matter Immortals – Atruaghin (Balance), Chiron (tba), Diulanna (tba), Djaea (Balance), Earth Elemaster (tba), Faunus (Animals), Forsetta (tba), Garl (tba), Hattani (tba), Infaust (tba), Kagyar (tba), Lornasen (tba), Opal (tba), Polunius (tba), Tahkati (tba), Terra (Agriculture), The Eternal General (tba), The Twelve Watches (tba), Valerias (tba), Wayland (Armourer, Building)
- Thought Immortals – Frey (Agriculture), Freyja (Abundance), Halav (Armourer), Ralon (Agriculture),
- Time Immortals – Bruindorhin (Abundance), Chardastes (Birth), Simurgh (Birth), Urd (Birth), Vanya (Birth), Vethandi (Balance),
- Associated Secret Crafts – Earthologist (Agriculture), Naturologist (Abundance, Agriculture),
- Barbarian Paths – Storm Herald – Mountain (Agriculture),
- Cleric Domains – Earth (Agriculture), Nature (Abundance, Agriculture),
- Monk Ways – Elements – Earth (Agriculture),
- Sorcerer Origins – Draconic Bloodline – Earth (Agriculture), Elemental Essence – Earth (Agriculture),
- Warlock Pacts – Genie Lord – Earth (Agriculture),
- Wizard Traditions – Elementalist – Earth (Agriculture),
- Associated Feats – Elemental Adept (ph166), Negotiator (Agriculture), Survivor (Agriculture),
- CR 5 – Earth Elemental (mm124, Elemental),
- Primary Pantheons – Dwarven and Gnome (Frey, Ninsun, Ralon, Terra), Forest (Brindorhin, Frey, Freyja, Ninsun, Ralon, Terra), Halfling (Brindorhin, Frey, Freyja, Ninsun, Ralon, Terra), Land Guilds (Frey, Ninsun, Ralon, Terra) , Myoshima (Frey, Ninsun, Ralon, Terra),
- Secondary Pantheons – Alphatian Empire (Freyja), Dragonkin (Brindorhin, Freyja, Terra),Dwarven and Gnome (Brindorhin, Freyja), Earth (Terra), Elven (Frey), Ethengarian (Frey), Giantkin (Frey), Land Guilds (Freyha), Norse (Frey, Freyja), Thyatian Empire (Frey),
- Councils – Assembly (Brindorhin, Frey, Freyja, Ninsun, Ralon, Terra), Celestials (Brindorhin, Frey, Freyja), Energy (Ninsun), Hierarch (Ninsun, Terra), Matter (Terra), Sphere (Terra), Temporal (Ralon), Thought (Frey, Freyja, Ralon), Time (Brindorhin),
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Mountain are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Matter and the superiority of Earth over other elements..
Followers of the Growth in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of earth aspected races.
- Earthologist (concerned with Matter)
Associated Timeline Adventures
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Black Earth (Dark and Earth)
- Followers of the Magma (Earth and Fire)
- Followers of the Mud (Earth and Water)
- Followers of the Sand (Earth and Air)
Followers of the Black Earth
Followers of the Magma
Followers of the Mud
Followers of the Sand
Associated Summoned Creatures
Matter/Growth – GM Section
- Atruaghin Pantheon – Are influenced by and influence these followers.
- Dragonkind Pantheon – With aspects of Energy and entropy.
- Cult of the Earth
- Cult of the Green
- Cult of the Growth
- Cult of Matter
- Cult of the Tree
- 2022-05-16 – Linked in to patron content.
- 2022-03-14 – Added link to secret craft.
- 2021-09-02 – Added the atruaghin pantheon.
- 2021-08-29 – Added the dragonkin pantheon.
- 2021-08-27 – Update to cult list.
- 2021-08-25 – Added in associated adventures.
- 2020-09-28 – Added in Associated Organisations.
- 2020-09-10 – Added in Associated Summoned Creatures section
Followers Duel Element: Black Earth (Entropy/Matter), Crushing Wave (Entropy/Time), Eternal Flame (Energy/Entropy), Fog (Energy/Time), Howling Hatred (Entropy/Thought), Magma (Energy/Matter), Mud (Matter/Time), Radiant (Energy/Thought), Sand (Matter Thought), Storm (Thought/Time)
Followers Tri Element: Ash (Energy/Matter/Thought), Confronting Radiant (Energy/Entropy/Thought), Dust Storm (Matter/Thought/Time), Grasping Sand (Entropy/Matter/Thought), Lava (Energy/Matter/Time), Searing Magma (Energy/Entropy/Matter), Silent Fog (Energy/Entropy/Time), Steam (Energy/Thought/Time), Sticking Mud (Entropy/Matter/Time), Thunderous Storm (Entropy/Thought/Time)
Followers All Elements: Spheres
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.